Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (62492 Views)

Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Celebrityblog: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie, shared this Fox News Video that talks about the hidden health benefits of sex.

She captioned it:

'Have a great weekend people!

You can thank me later.'

In the Fox News Video, the American doctors on the TV show highlighted the importance of sex.

Speaking on the benefits of sex, the US doctors mentioned among other things:

- Burns calories

- Reduces stress

- Boosts immunity

- Lowers blood pressure

- Reduces risk of prostate cancer

- Sex improves your self esteem

- Sex makes you sleep better

- and more......

They went on to encourage people to do sex, have sex a couple of times a week....

The doctors said, "the more sex you have in a week, the better....."

However, some Nigerians slammed Lauretta Onochie for posting such video that talks about sex online.

See some comments condemning the presidential aide....

OBIdiently ATIKUlated Nigerian Youth said

"Na the only thing wey you go sabi share nah...

Tell us your oga achievement you go"

Bsamedi @Bsamedi2:

"This is the presidential adviser on social media. SHAME!!! Guess u have started preparing urself for a career in sex therapy or yoga. Like all your failed businesses, this is bound to fail since u cannot ply ur trade behind bars"

Paschal Chibuike @PaschalHill:

"Imagine what an old woman is posting, you have younger ones admiring you and this is the advice you have for them for the weekend."

BABA ATIKU 2019 @femifex:

"I said it... she's sex addict. After getting drunk she looks around for young guys to have sex with."

But some others hailed Lauretta Onochie for posting such an educative topic aside politics:

Ifesinachi Oke Chukwu @SinachOkee:

'The best stuff you've posted in a long time.'

Ezeudene @Ezeudene:

"Let's take a break from politics and enjoy this, �. Madam this is your best post on your timeline. Keep it up."

Watch the video here

What is wrong in Onochie deviating from politics to post sex and health related issues?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/lauretta-onochie-shares-hidden-health.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Celebrityblog: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Why are they blasting Lauretta, Don't they like sex?

Watch the video HERE

9 Likes

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by hisexcellency34: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
That's the only benefit Buhari derives from her

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Newznow: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Abfinest007(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
this masquerade of a woman name Lauretta Onochie,

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by bedspread: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lauretta is Simply Tired of Buhari Matter.....

She knows she has Dissappointed Her Lineage....

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Davash222(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Aso Rock prostitute!!

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by TheFreeOne: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sex ain't bad na.

Though coming from someone who's been alleged to be involved in trafficking girls abroad?

An aide to the president should have been more circumspect posting such.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by TheFreeOne: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
And who knows maybe she had a 'blast' from her man overnight. cheesy

Some of us can relate wink A situation where you gets serenade by a sweet melody early in the morning by your woman whilst doing her chores and then being served breakfast in bed with a glow all over her face.

A glow of satisfaction of a well enjoyed night from a man worth his salt not a 1 minute man.

Men it's necessary to be on top of the game lest another takes our place.

So I won't blame Lauretta she may have experienced the 10th heaven like my woman confessed with many thanks.

18 Likes

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Godjone(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please who dey hammer dis old mama totoo

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigerians are very stupid hypocrites. why are they basting her? dirty pretenders but na dem dey fucck and rape pass. bloody idiots. I swear this shithole no fit me at all. waiting for my foreign prince to come and take me away from this zoo.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by IjebuWarrior: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2019
grin
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Firefire(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2019
drunk... shocked
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by BabaIbo: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by freethinker01: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigerians and hypocrisy. SMH

18 Likes

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Bossontop(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2019
undecided
As usual she dey high on palm wine

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by apelike: 12:03am On Feb 02, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie, shared this Fox News Video that talks about the hidden health benefits of sex.

She captioned it:

You can thank me later.'

In the Fox News Video, the American doctors on the TV show highlighted the importance of sex.

- Burns calories

- Reduces stress

- Boosts immunity

- Lowers blood pressure

- and more......

They went on to encourage people to do sex, have sex a couple of times a week....

However, some Nigerians slammed Lauretta Onochie for posting such video that talks about sex online.

Bsamedi @Bsamedi2:

"This is the presidential adviser on social media. SHAME!!! Guess u have started preparing urself for a career in sex therapy or yoga. Like all your failed businesses, this is bound to fail since u cannot ply ur trade behind bars"

"Imagine what an old woman is posting, you have younger ones admiring you and this is the advice you have for them for the weekend."

"I said it... she's sex addict. After getting drunk she looks around for young guys to have sex with."

But some others hailed Lauretta Onochie for posting such an educative topic aside politics:

Ezeudene @Ezeudene:

"Let's take a break from politics and enjoy this, �. Madam this is your best post on your timeline. Keep it up."

Watch the video here

What is wrong in Onochie deviating from politics to post sex and health related issues?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/lauretta-onochie-shares-hidden-health.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by ClearFlair: 12:03am On Feb 02, 2019
Fake people like Atiku are already foaming in the mouth like rabies dogs. Yeye people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by oboy81: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Lol are you Surprised? Does this One Look mentally fit to you?
You don't know that the average Nigerian Politicians are Psychopathic Perverted Sensless Sex addicts?
Crazy Modadockas Who are here to chop life, nothing more

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by lonelydora: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Lauretta Onochie is a disgrace to Igbo women. How can she post such a video online?

All these Abuja Sugar Mummies have lost it big time.

APC have taken her senses. I pray she finds it soon.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by SEONaijaExpert: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2019
Life isn't that serious

Does that mean those that blasted her doesn't like sex?

They're all hypocrites

10 Likes

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by oboy81: 12:07am On Feb 02, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Sex ain't bad na.

Though coming from someone who's been alleged to be involved in trafficking girls abroad?

An aide to the president should have been more circumspect posting such.

Hmmn I'm not surprised
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by oboy81: 12:07am On Feb 02, 2019
TheFreeOne:

Hmmn I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Nature8(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2019
Celebrityblog:

She captioned it:

You can thank me later.'

- Burns calories

- Reduces stress

- Boosts immunity

- Lowers blood pressure

- and more......

Bsamedi @Bsamedi2:

Ezeudene @Ezeudene:

Watch the video here

cheesy
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by MrThisandthat(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2019
I just hate this woman... I no knw why!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by 9jaRealist: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2019
One of the few things that I dislike more than this Onochie agbero is the (often HYPOCRITICAL) hangup of many Nigerians wrt sex. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Isoduwa(m): 12:19am On Feb 02, 2019
The most annoying thing be say na Nigerians come like sex pass for this world but they don't say the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by nelronaldo(m): 12:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigerians and holy than thou attitude. What's wrong about the benefits of sex? Did she asked you to commit adultery or fornication?

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' / Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.