Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off (38075 Views)

Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) / 2019 Senate: Tough Battles Ahead For Okorocha, Yari and 8 other 2nd Term Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by OmoManU: 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Omo men, he even pulled more crowd than Buhari when he came to Owerri
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by observanc1: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Abagworo:

If you are able to buy up to 100 thousand people for Senatorial declaration then you can as well buy 100 thousand votes in elections proper.
turnout doesnt translate to votes.
I witnessed where a certain gubernatorial candidate had a jam-packed Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri during campaign.
When elections were declared, he didnt have up to 100 votes.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by NORSIYK(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Abagworo:

The number of people here is enough to win Governorship election in Imo not to talk of senatorial. APC will sweep all federal positions in Imo. The State positions will be swept by majority AA with APGA and APC getting few while PDP gets nothing. Go write this down.

Lies the people there aren't up to 20,000. Apc will only win Ideato south and north constituency, PDP will win the remaining. The 3 senatorial will be won by PDP
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by bluntMonkey: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fake people all over the place

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by AgbariOjukwu1: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Exactly what will happen in Ogun state. Oshiomole being a former governor should know a sitting governor shouldn't be undermined.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by ogbonti: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
how many of you have noticed that sowore is so quiet 12 days to election? he is trying to allow wole soyinka lead his supporters to vote for the man he has been working for, either BUHARI or ATIKU, watch out grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by lilrel(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Wow...I can categorically say that IMO state have the highest number of idiots in the land.
If you're an entrepreneur and you can package stone as bread in IMO... Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Parada: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Even your father will marvel at your level of generational stupidity he bequeathed to you.

ogenyi1:
Ego ndi Imo agwugo mehn. Okoroawusa don buy all of them with the little allocation the ordinary Imo state receives from the center. From their faces, it is very clear that they were bought. They are just their to stand for the photograph but they will massively vote against him and his house boy(Nwosu). cheesy
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by servercodes001: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Atiku gets crowd in the East - He is loved
Buhari gets crowd in the North - They are jobless
Okorocha gets crowd in his state - They were bought

Park your fan yogo bicycle under the tree, sit in one corner and think about your life. You too, judge yourself, do you have sense?

Every time a pdp¡g speaks, you must find elements of foolishness and absence of sense
Most of the people in Atiku rallies are wearing same shirts which means they were arranged prior to his coming

Pdp¡gs need to keep hypertension drugs very close in February 16

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Gaddafi1: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Abagworo:
Massive turnout way more than all the gubernatorial and presidential campaigns held in the entire Southeast. Looks comparable to Buhari's attendance in the Northwest.
My vision drives me crazy... Okorocha grin
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Pato896: 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ibereberism chapter 1:1
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by senatordave1(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Indispensable85:
This is one state I expect buhari to win in the southeast.
He will get 30%.rochas pulled more crowd than atiku did in the east
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by lenghtinny(m): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:
Exactly what will happen in Ogun state. Oshiomole being a former governor should know a sitting governor shouldn't be undermined.

Oga forget, Amosun knows deep down that his house boy is going no where same as Ogun Apc.
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2019
I'm ashamed for those people

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by MrCaesar: 12:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Jesu
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by AgbariOjukwu1: 12:29am On Feb 05, 2019
lenghtinny:

Oga forget, Amosun knows deep down that his house boy is going no where same as Ogun Apc.

Well, I guess we will find out soon bro.. This Election is going to be interesting, No one can outrightly say who the winner will be.
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Indispensable85(m): 12:55am On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

He will get 30%.rochas pulled more crowd than atiku did in the east

Exactly, Rochas seems to know something we don't know.
I don't know how he manages to put these crowds together.
He does it repeatedly with some ease.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by HomorBj(m): 1:42am On Feb 05, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Jesu, so people still like this man like this.

abi na,don't mind nairaland e-warriors,its obvious that if law permit,okorocha would still win a third tenure. This crowd is large,for senator campaign o

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by xpool(m): 3:26am On Feb 05, 2019
ogenyi1:
Ego ndi Imo agwugo mehn. Okoroawusa don buy all of them with the little allocation the ordinary Imo state receives from the center. From their faces, it is very clear that they were bought. They are just their to stand for the photograph but they will massively vote against him and his house boy(Nwosu). cheesy
Even though I want PDP to clear all, the same way they were bought with peanut today, is the same way they would be bought on election day.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by ofiko123(m): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2019
Sai Atiku 2019..
Waziri of adamawa..
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by cool318(m): 5:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Amaco123:
so much love for Okorocha I watched the video, Imolites love him so much.

Do not decieve your self yet , people are being mobilized with #500 and free bus to come and stand in the SUN, from facts on ground , it was only Atiku that has mobilized people with #1000 and Free food ,
So, the same crowd you see in Atikus campaign ,is the same you see in Rochas too,
Their Strategy, make them hungry and throw crumbs to them to dive ,

Rochas money will be eaten anytime he starts bringing it out , he should ask OHAKIM ,OWERRI people are wiser than him now

3 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by cool318(m): 5:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Indispensable85:

Exactly, Rochas seems to know something we don't know.
I don't know how he manages to put these crowds together.
He does it repeatedly with some ease.
My dear , there's hunger in the land, #500 with free transport , is pulling out those crowd , but don't be surprised, they will show him shege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Khristian0(m): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2019
stop deceiving yourselves.... is this not the same state I school....������ they only came out because of Money. that's Rocha's for u

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Nasir123(m): 6:17am On Feb 05, 2019
Abagworo:

If you are able to buy up to 100 thousand people for Senatorial declaration then you can as well buy 100 thousand votes in elections proper.

After all, This is Nigeria.
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Caseless: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Atiku gets crowd in the East - He is loved
Buhari gets crowd in the North - They are jobless
Okorocha gets crowd in his state - They were bought

Park your fan yogo bicycle under the tree, sit in one corner and think about your life. You too, judge yourself, do you have sense?
Those kids on here are senseless and useless.
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by okofians(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2019
ogenyi1:
Shut up nwokem, Okorocha can even sell Imo state for political power. He loves power so much that he even used his legs for rituals. Are you not aware? Keep deceiving yourself that Okorocha cares for Imo state. Those guys are their for photo-ops because of the money they were paid but they will eventually vote against him in the election.

stay for one corner dey give one basket analysis and deceive urself join....Una eye go soon clear
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by okofians(m): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2019
cool318:

Do not decieve your self yet , people are being mobilized with #500 and free bus to come and stand in the SUN, from facts on ground , it was only Atiku that has mobilized people with #1000 and Free food ,
So, the same crowd you see in Atikus campaign ,is the same you see in Rochas too,
Their Strategy, make them hungry and throw crumbs to them to dive ,

Rochas money will be eaten anytime he starts bringing it out , he should ask OHAKIM ,OWERRI people are wiser than him now
Mr man,kindly save this post ......Okoroausa will win the senatorial election

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by MrPaul2: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2019
ogenyi1:
Shut up nwokem, Okorocha can even sell Imo state for political power. He loves power so much that he even used his legs for rituals. Are you not aware? Keep deceiving yourself that Okorocha cares for Imo state. Those guys are their for photo-ops because of the money they were paid but they will eventually vote against him in the election.

Laughing in Spanish.
If he could brain wash your people to turn up for declaration, then its a walk over for him during the election. Permit me to use your word, his ritual is working for him grin IMO is in trouble grin
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Sultannayef: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2019
okofians:
Mr man,kindly save this post ......Okoroausa will win the senatorial election

Rochas will win thru vote-buying, yes. But APC will never win Imo at Federal and state level.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by JoanHicks(f): 6:53am On Feb 05, 2019
None of the supporters are carrying broom why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.