Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off (38079 Views)

Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) / 2019 Senate: Tough Battles Ahead For Okorocha, Yari and 8 other 2nd Term Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Rolly22(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Amaco123:
so much love for Okorocha I watched the video, Imolites love him so much.

Taaaa which imolites? Mechie onu gi there

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by okofians(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Sultannayef:

Rochas will win thru vote-buying, yes. But APC will never win Imo at Federal and state level.
Ok....Some percentage is what the APC needs in Imo anyway.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by MrBONE2(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Jesu, so people still like this man like this.

grin grin grin
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Codes151(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2019
Is it me or igbos are just naive!?
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Indispensable85(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
cool318:

My dear , there's hunger in the land, #500 with free transport , is pulling out those crowd , but don't be surprised, they will show him shege

That's your personal opinion. When pdp pulls such crowd you hail,but when someone else does it's so painful for you guys.
Bitter soul!

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by lenghtinny(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Well, I guess we will find out soon bro.. This Election is going to be interesting, No one can outrightly say who the winner will be.

Yes, you are on point but I insist both Dapo and Amosun won't carry the day.
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by cool318(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2019
Indispensable85:

That's your personal opinion. When pdp pulls such crowd you hail,but when someone else does it's so painful for you guys.
Bitter soul!

Mr Sweet soul , check my post , its devoid of party bias , i belong to no party , the point is to give you facts on ground , the same crowd is rented by both PDP, APC, APGA, AA etc,
I don't know what's paining who , if you like ,die for Nigerian politicians, once they assume office , you are a forgotten nitwit
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by cool318(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2019
okofians:
Mr man,kindly save this post ......Okoroausa will win the senatorial election
That is why he is holding on tenaciously to the APC at federal level knowing that as they are rigging at Federal level , he will key in ,and rig too
ROCHAS can't even win through vote buying ,
from facts on ground in Imo state , people are waiting for him to dole out logistics , they will eat it, and still vote against him
He can only be a Senator with the help of APC Federal level
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by okofians(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2019
cool318:

That is why he is holding on tenaciously to the APC at federal level knowing that as they are rigging at Federal level , he will key in ,and rig too
ROCHAS can't even win through vote buying ,
from facts on ground in Imo state , people are waiting for him to dole out logistics , they will eat it, and still vote against him
He can only be a Senator with the help of APC Federal level
Not from the South East anyway but a strong follower of IMO politics...I wish Sen. Uzodima best of luck for there are so many factors fighting against him.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by cool318(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2019
okofians:
Not from the South East anyway but a strong follower of IMO politics...I wish Sen. Uzodima best of luck for there are so many factors fighting against him.
Great , correct spirit , There are over 30 governorship contestants currently, in my own opinion , the BEST should emerge but not anything from Rochas dynasty cry kiss
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by porshie(f): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Rochas is the man of the people everyday everything

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by mercy0011: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Lies. Most of them were paid to be present..

Join us today if you already haven't..
Win big and thank us later..!

1 Share

Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by iluvdonjazzy: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2019
HomorBj:

abi na,don't mind nairaland e-warriors,its obvious that if law permit,okorocha would still win a third tenure. This crowd is large,for senator campaign o
yes o, it's an evidence he performed well.
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by Indispensable85(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
cool318:

Mr Sweet soul , check my post , its devoid of party bias , i belong to no party , the point is to give you facts on ground , the same crowd is rented by both PDP, APC, APGA, AA etc,
I don't know what's paining who , if you like ,die for Nigerian politicians, once they assume office , you are a forgotten nitwit

Like I said before you're a bitter soul,no matter how hard you try to hide your identity,we know block heads like you.
Prepare yourself for more sorrow after Feb 16th.
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by cool318(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Indispensable85:

Like I said before you're a bitter soul,no matter how hard you try to hide your identity,we know block heads like you.
Prepare yourself for more sorrow after Feb 16th.
Really can't twist words with you , you have revealed yourself already ,Enjoy your Feb 16th
Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by okofians(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
cool318:

Great , correct spirit , There are over 30 governorship contestants currently, in my own opinion , the BEST should emerge but not anything from Rochas dynasty cry kiss
Rochas, is not a politician....he is an opportunist... He gained the weight of imolites simply because of the misdeed of Ohakim.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Aide Disarms Drunken Policeman At Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday / Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.