Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

a - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / a (584 Views)

I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Bride Allow Guests Grab Her B00bs To Raise Money For Honeymoon [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by ediama(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
j
Re: a by Splinz(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
smiley

There are at least two ways of making money: as a business owner or one who works for others to get paid.

In seeking to know how one can raise money to start a home, I'd tell you that there's no special, theorize or practical steps for one to take: raising money for whatever purpose follows the same two methods above.

So, you can start up something today, no matter how small. Also, you may also opt to be an employee. Whichever one suits you, you can raise money for any project of your choice. Now, whether the kind of business you're running or the kind of work you do will fetch you the money you want is entirely left for you.

Good luck.
Re: a by skywalker240(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Let me sit down and follow grin
Re: a by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

There are at least two ways of making money: as a business owner or one who works for others to get paid.

In seeking to know how one can raise money to start a home, I'd tell you that there's no special, theorize or practical steps for one to take: raising money for whatever purpose follows the same two methods above.

So, you can start up something today, no matter how small. Also, you may also opt to be an employee. Whichever one suits you, you can raise money for any project of your choice. Now, whether the kind of business you're running or the kind of work you do will fetch you the money you want is entirely left for you.

Good luck.
. Well said
Re: a by solz007(m): 1:28am On Feb 05, 2019
It Mustn't Be Big She Loves U That's All That Matters..!

(1) (Reply)

Wilted Flower (short Story) 18+++ / Kiki , Do You Love Me ; But I Love You**," 18+**{WATCH VIDEOS} / I Am Feeling Better Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.