Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking (1697 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking by GISTM0RE: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Popular Nigerian actress, Omoni Oboli has revealed that she will soon be kicking off her own cooking show just like chef Chioma.

The popular filmmaker already boast of endorsement deals with household names in the food industry who will be backing her up financially, but that didn't stop the mother of four from dragging two of her brood to come help her in the kitchen for a recent shoot.

See more; https://gistmore.com/actress-omoni-oboli-drags-her-sons-to-the-kitchen-to-support-her-cooking

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking by GISTM0RE: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Paid NUNU milk advert
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking by Tonmiwatimmy: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
rubbish......me wey done they cook since I clock 8yrsold as a guy ...no come internet to brag .....

1 Like

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking by bigcee(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
rubbish......me wey done they cook since I clock 8yrsold as a guy ...no come internet to brag .....
You lack common sense. Does it look like they are bragging.
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking by Mariangeles(f): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cute !
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking by Bloggerdredd(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
angry
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking by Tonmiwatimmy: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
bigcee:
fuvk your self
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking by Mrbaz1: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
bigcee:

u self why e come dey pain u much like that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan / All You Need To Know About Toyin Abraham’s Third Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.