Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,164 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Now Pronounce You Nike And Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Now Pronounce You Nike And Nigeria (346 Views)

Nike’s And Yeezy At Affordable Price / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Gucci Nike And NBA Collaborate To Make This Magical Face Cap (Photo/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Now Pronounce You Nike And Nigeria by qwenu: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
In 2018, Nike designed the World Cup jerseys of 9 countries. Of this nine, the jersey of one country stood out. Nigeria.

Before its official June 1 release, it already had a whopping 3 million pre-orders. When it became available for sale on the Nike website, it sold out in a record-breaking 3 minutes. While the exact number of the Nigerian jersey by Nike purchased is not known, it is certain that Nike sold millions of it worldwide.

Buoyed by their success, possibly, Nike went on to partner with Nigeria’s pop-star, Wizkid in September. The Starboy jersey, celebrating the singer’s Nigerian roots as well as Surulere, the town where he was born and raised was another massive hit. On September 10, the official release date, it sold out in 10 minutes. https://qwenu.com/2019/02/02/i-now-pronounce-you-nike-and-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

L’oréal Launches Ai-powered Skin Diagnostic Based On Scientific Research In Skin / Video - Replica TAG Heuer Monaco Steve Mcqueen / Everything You Need To Know About Gel Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.