Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention (29202 Views)

Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) / Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
amhelpless:
most Nigerian on this forum are mentally derange, they are still supporting buhari , jailing you southerners , foolish slaves

Oloriburuku aburo Deji. Did I send Deji to go and kill? Buhari is jailing criminals like you whether Southerners or Northerners, take your stupid tribalism to your father's house
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by sammie99: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mr gucci tnx 4 speaking against d fascist. All those wretched and poverty streaken members r jubilating over d continuous incarceration of deji. Time wil tel.
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by ekaette1621: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
cosmatika:
Hushpuppi my brother save ur breath. Which youths are going to ask for his release? Is it the dead meat seller that trolls every topic on NL? Or the Sillymarin abi cilimarine spirit, or ngeneukwuewu the shhemale, or Sarrki the useful idiot, or which of the BMCs? We're only hoping on Feb 16th to send buhari.home and release Deji, if not Deji.go dey prison till 2023 cry

Continue hoping grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by PapaAdanna: 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Make una no vex oo,
Na only when dis guy go shopping na e he go use post for SM
At least let us see where he is doing d work dat is providing d money wey he dey chop
Just asking for sombori ooo
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
itspzpics:
cheesy

“I Am 99% Angel” Dillish Mathews Shares Massive Cleavage Barring Sexy Bedroom Photo >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

Oga put ur site in other first
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 05, 2019
The same hushpuppy that was campaigning for atiku is now talking of old men at the top and calling on the youth of take it back
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
maasoap:

Oloriburuku aburo Deji. Did I send Deji to go and kill? Buhari is jailing criminals like you whether Southerners or Northerners, take your stupid tribalism to your father's house

oloriburuku kill you there, thunder fire your papa left ball, APC zombie, you should deported back to Mali, egun!!
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
maasoap:

you and your mother need big dick in your mouth, hahaha, oloriburuku somebody
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
maasoap:

You meant to say we should go on the streets to protest the release of a murderer? What is stopping you? The same mistake Nigeria SANs and senators made with the issue of Onnoghen the bribe taker.
Deji who is a murderer, the person that has no respect for the democratic rights and choice of others, the person who doesn't know the limits of his rights, character assassinator

stop posting rubbish, jobless being
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by maasoap(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
amhelpless:

stop posting rubbish, jobless being

Jobless being, really! I hope Nairaland is your own office or shop?
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by ugobestMusic: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Make you come protest on behalf of the guy in Kano/Abuja.

If you know person....moni no dey enter the equation.

50+ days.. .... Na nobody.

I shame for you..oh Nigerian youths..
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by iPopAlomo(m): 6:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Adikam:
Oga put ur site in other first

Hope you don't mind... Hit me up...

My digits.....0.7,0*3/054+33-90

Just use the numbers... Thanks.
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=iPopAlomo post=80048387]

Ok
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by iPopAlomo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Adikam:

That number is on whatsapp only...

Forgot to add that... So sorry...
Re: Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
iPopAlomo:

That number is on whatsapp only...

Forgot to add that... So sorry...
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeover Shots / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma / Timi Dakolo And Olusegun Obasanjo Meet On Airplane (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.