Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula (37986 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula / Rivers Rep Member, Chinyere Igwe Arrested With $500,000 And "Sharing Formula" / Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Divinerose(f): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is so impossible and repulsive...what morals are they laying down for the members of their church, SMH in shame?
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Iyajison: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Can we see d fighting scene please..??

I like this movie
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by desiredhome: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
kenzysmith:
Daddy freeze food is ready come and chop

Show some respect dude, not all news are true, where is the pix
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by bizzibodi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
PDP tell me this is not vote buying.
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Acemilley(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
are this women not leader at thier various church what will be thier advice to thier members.. and u say politician are corrupt wat bout our leaders at religious place
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by GIFTD: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
dre11:

Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula In Delta

https://leadership.ng/2019/02/04/two-pastors-wives-fight-dirty-over-politicians-bags-of-rice-sharing-formula-in-delta/

EVIL RICE. Politician's gift is devil's apples. When u take it the evil in it will begin to attack you. Mtcheeew!
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Olajah81: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
NIGERIA PROBLEM STARTS WITH LETTER 'P' POLICE, PASTORS, POLITICIANS, PHCN BUT THE WORST IS PDP!

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Oseh1Gidigba: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Daughters of Jeziebel. What is the difference now between you and the unbeliever. What you preach is difference from what practice
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by heryur(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kclique:
Fake news
Kindly post the original news for us to read

Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Tonyprisca: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Must they disgrace their husbands in the public just because of rice Nawaoo and am sure that the ones their husbands bought for Christmas are still remaining
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Candoit: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please reduce the use of the word "allegedly" in your news. It's getting abused and it makes reading difficult.
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Tonyprisca: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Must they disgrace their husbands in the public? Just because of rice and am sure that the ones their husbands bought for Christmas is still remaining what a SHAME
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Poverty is a disease
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Godmademan(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
FATAL, DECIMAL......SMH
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Dayoara: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gluttons
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by profilemessages: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
if you know the comedian that said what I will type now please remind me I have forgot his name. but he is a warri boy sha

comedian: POVERTY NO GOOD AT ALL. God go bless AY . Who say e no beta for am, na crowd go gather the person beat. all the small kids want kill us troway for warri all them Maliki all them (I have forgot) , wey I come Lagos wey Ay come package my life come iron my character come put gator for my career.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW HIS NAME PLEASE REPLY. THANKS.
AS FOR THOSE FIGHTING FOR RICE, I PERSONALLY DESPISE IT, BUT ACCORDING TO THE QURAN, THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SATISFY HUMAN BEING IS SAND( when man dies and they bury and pour sand on him, because man is insatiable) BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF GREEDINESS, #VOTENOTFIGHT
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
If Freeze doesn't react to this news, "wetin he gain?" cheesy
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by judetov2(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
ogwashi-uku.... very deadly place to visit. .. three of my friends just lost their lifes this night by accident in this same place...
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Afritop(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
They should just bring their tithe card out
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Rachaelgold(f): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lwkmd.. Basketmouth said something and I quote: ' when you are hungry, you discover your talents' These women should go and represent Nigeria at WWE Wrestlemania jare.. See talents grin grin grin
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by oyoofong(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mention names Biko! Or forever enim inua fo me itie kiet!
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by lilrel(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm....they received fatal injuries ....but are still alive. I learn something new today.
As in ehn...some people no fit take 60sec read wetin dem type.Yeye de smell.
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by staen: 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
It must be delta state shha
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by bikefab(m): 12:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Beware of the gift of Naaman...
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by Brightest04(m): 5:22am On Feb 05, 2019
Yes,like husbands like wives.

Tomorrow their husbands will come up with a prophecy claiming that God has revealed to them that the politician who gave the bag of rice is going to win the election.

Belly pastors and their households.
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by ksbusari(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2019
naso their Pastors (husbands) dey do for tithe and offering. thief. they can kill for their business centres.
Re: Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula by sweetTai(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2019
These are stories that makes me lose all hopes in the future of Nigeria. I understand that poverty prevails in the land but common sense and decency is also absent. You have sold your freedom and the future of your children for a bag of rice?? What plans does a politician sharing a bag of rice have for the future of your nation, YOU IDIOTS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State / Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.