Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (35131 Views)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post / We Are Not Defecting To APC With Ayade – PDP Federal Lawmakers, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by bencr7: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
transfer market as usual politicians of d corrupt and looter party joining d saint party. if u are in d corrupt and looter party join us we will make u a saint-Adam oshiomole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
jcross19:
are you sure? your life shall be the way buhari is running the country

Like I said, you are surely sick in the head. Corrupted soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by ClearFlair: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
paq1:

It can only do buhari/apc like film not atiku/pdp cos they are not in power. The one that will be in shock is the incumbent.

Hahahaha! Joke. PMB until 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by mackzydon9(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Which day?
Right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Amcgella: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Everyone endorse the next level
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Sirjamo: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
jcross19:
so you mean that anyone who do not support buhari is an Igbo man? I wonder the level some people stupidity online . I just pray may your life be like the way buhari is running this country. amen.
I say amen to your prayer. Buhari has kept this country afloat despite earning $220 billion dollars less than the previous Jonathan administration.

PDP made over 1 trillion dollars from oil alone in 16 years, yet, no single functional refinery, we were the highest importer of rice from both Thailand and India, no stable power, they gave us Boko haram, herdsmen farmers clashes began escalating under PDP, kidnapping for ransom, not a single critical infrastructure was completed......

Now your turn: May your life be looted and run just like the PDP ran this country for 16 years. I dare you to say amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by farem: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
paq1:

Apc only struggling to ginger Its buharideens. Atiku will trounce Buhari Fair and square.

Yes, I agree...in Cameroon!
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ondo results
Apc 500,000
Pdp 300000
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by amadicollins1: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
modath:

Me I just always laff when shukuemeka from isiato ndeani north west local govt dey authoritatively talk wetin go happen for SW politics...

The way some of them will take this result I'm just afraid hospital go get crisis of overpopulation.

Lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by gaskiyamagana: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Oshigun:

Bros, I feel Atiku can win by landslide in Cameroon sha but never Nigeria. Atiku will retire next week and say odabo to politics grin grin
By the special grace of Almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:40am On Feb 05, 2019
FukkaFuka:
grin
This man what happened to your original moniker
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by chris51(f): 2:56am On Feb 05, 2019
I believe the election is between the elites and the grass roots.
Completely different from the usual. No millions and billions of Naira are flying around this time.
There is definitely more discipline in spending.
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by chris51(f): 2:56am On Feb 05, 2019
chris51:
I believe the election is between the elites and the grass roots.
Completely different from the usual. No millions and billions of Naira are flying around this time.
There is definitely more discipline in spending.
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by jcross19: 5:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Sirjamo:
I say amen to your prayer. Buhari has kept this country afloat despite earning $220 billion dollars less than the previous Jonathan administration.

PDP made over 1 trillion dollars from oil alone in 16 years, yet, no single functional refinery, we were the highest importer of rice from both Thailand and India, no stable power, they gave us Boko haram, herdsmen farmers clashes began escalating under PDP, kidnapping for ransom, not a single critical infrastructure was completed......

Now your turn: May your life be looted and run just like the PDP ran this country for 16 years. I dare you to say amen
what concern with PDP ? that's your own problem. who told told you that APC are not looting the country? let another party take over the country,then you will see the deepen corruption in this adminstration. APC is equal to demon.
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Insectkiller: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Sirjamo:
When I see those Chukwudis displaying their stupidity, the only people I pity are those strong Igbo mothers who always work hard to keep their homes together while their husbands and male children goes about causing all sorts of problems

grin
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Bobnotrouble: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
It's the best thing to do.
Don't join the loosing parties.
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by sokera: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
NOPET:

sorry, you and your family will cry when the dulard loose
why are you just full of hatred... you and your family won’t just cry after Atiku lose , you will all die of heart attack when you hear the news that Buhari win the election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court / EFCC Chiko Shot Dead By Gunmen While Returning From Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.