Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (35142 Views)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post / We Are Not Defecting To APC With Ayade – PDP Federal Lawmakers, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by TIGRITIS: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by sokera: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buhari can never lose this election ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by ekaette1621: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin grin
APC till tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Sugarboyy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
mackzydon9:
Upper Sokponba road, oka market area in Benin city Edo state is getting too hot you should come, hear how gun shots is ringing like firecrackers

Which day?
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by ogundeleai(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
they will be unveil at mega rally by apc nnational campaign tommorow tuesday....
And any Nigeria will think endorsement by few individuals that cant win polling unit will affect chances of integriity president.....mba,koojo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Jabioro: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
PDP go see magic..dem go think say na Accident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by osuofia2(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
handie:
I don advice Shukuemeka tire..... He no wan hear word say Buhari no fit lose this election...... I just dey pray make he no go implicate person when he commit suicide on 19 when INEC don announce results
Shut up, go tell that to your demented president, "my note is not clear"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by dokunbam(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yes we don realised that Atifku is a Cameroonian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by israelmao(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
A leap into a sinking ship
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by temak1: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
paq1:

Apc only struggling to ginger Its buharideens. Atiku will trounce Buhari Fair and square.
only in your dream!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by NOPET: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
sokera:
Buhari can never lose this election ...

sorry, you and your family will cry when the dulard loose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by sunsewa16: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
That's good, the ways and plans of our God is different from the works of men,I think this presidential election will send many to political oblivion, the few steadfast will bring in the needed change we desire in our polity,am highly atikulated and obicarried,because what I wished myself is what I wish Nigeria aligning with atiku and obi,am certainly sure we shall be victorious.
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by chris51(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why are PDP prominent members crossing over to APC at this late hour, with elections round the corner.

It makes me feel they have no confidence that PDP would win.

My prayer is that we should have peaceful elections

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by chris51(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
chris51:
Why are PDP prominent members crossing over to APC at this late hour, with elections round the corner.

It makes me feel they have no confidence that PDP would win.

My prayer is that we should have peaceful elections
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by NOPET: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
modath:

Me I just always laff when shukuemeka from isiato ndeani north west local govt dey authoritatively talk wetin go happen for SW politics...

The way some of them will take this result I'm just afraid hospital go get crisis of overpopulation.

continue deceiving yourself, I am a Yoruba man, but I will never ever again vote buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Heffalump(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
What a miserable news cry

The decampees are confused mofos
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Heffalump(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
What a miserable news cry

The decampees are confused mofos
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Effiongdbest: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
The while nation have rejected APC, only the yoruvas can keep their satanic party, we the Nigerian masses say no to the blood thirsty party. Atiku Obi all the way, if the whole SW Afonjas like let them defect to Sacramento we don't care... grin
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Cherrybae(f): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
I will keep saying, we igbos don't know how to play politics, we play politics of hate, bitterness, sentiments

I don't see Buhari losing to Atiku, igbos should be blamed should Atiku lose.

We insult other tribes, we hate the Northerners and SW but this two regions are master players in politics.

Even in 100yrs, PDP can never give an igbo man her presidential ticket.

I wonder who did this to we igbos

Even God have turned his back from us.

Tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
NOPET:

continue deceiving yourself, I am a Yoruba man, but I will never ever again vote buhari

Emmanuel you are not Yoruba man so shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by jcross19: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sirjamo:
When I see those Chukwudis displaying their stupidity, the only people I pity are those strong Igbo mothers who always work hard to keep their homes together while their husbands and male children goes about causing all sorts of problems
so you mean that anyone who do not support buhari is an Igbo man? I wonder the level some people stupidity online . I just pray may your life be like the way buhari is running this country. amen.
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by jcross19: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Emmanuel you are not Yoruba man so shut up
you are part of Nigeria's problem. tribalism has clouded your sense of reason. I wish Nigerians could see beyond the tribe.na wa.
Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Edegbai1: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hi

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
jcross19:
you are part of Nigeria's problem. tribalism has clouded your sense of reason. I wish Nigerians could see beyond the tribe.na wa.

He lied that he is a Yoruba man when he is not and I am exposing that fact and you say I am part of Nigeria's problem?

Corrupted soul you are surely sick in the head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by ClearFlair: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
modath:

Me I just always laff when shukuemeka from isiato ndeani north west local govt dey authoritatively talk wetin go happen for SW politics...

The way some of them will take this result I'm just afraid hospital go get crisis of overpopulation.

PMB will have to declare a state of emergency because wailers are getting heart attacks everywhere. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by Techkidz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Several members of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ondo state have defected to the All Progressives Congress.

Among the defectors are two serving members of the House of Representatives, Mike Omogbehin and Babatunde Kolawole.

Mr Kolawole was a member of the APC before he pitched his tent with the PDP after he lost out in the party’s primary election.

The two federal lawmakers and four other PDP chieftains were received by the state chairman of the Party, Ade Adetimehin

https://tvcnews.tv/2019-scores-of-pdp-members-defect-to-apc-in-ondo/

PDP People Deceiving People

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC by jcross19: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He lied that he is a Yoruba man when he is not and I am exposing that fact and you say I am part of Nigeria's problem?

Corrupted soul you are surely sick in the head
are you sure? your life shall be the way buhari is running the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter / Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.