Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) (890 Views)

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by otiwisdom: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nairaland it is just few days before Nigeria faith for the next four years will be decided. So,I am throwing this question to nairaland to ask you guys.WHO WILL YOU CAST YOUR VOTE FOR
(ATIKU OR BUHARI) AND WHAT WILL BE YOUR REASONS "please choose wisely"PERIOD
Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by Macabeus: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Definitely voting for Atiku. We just can't endure another four years of being ruled by a demented and lifeless dullard

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by otiwisdom: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Where are the BUHARI supporters Lol

1 Like

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
How come both of them are not talking about how to improve the light wahala in this country?
They are only concerned about their pockets and other stuff that will only favour themselves.

If light situation in this country can improve and be stable, 50% of our issues are already solved and there will be massive investments and economic growth.
Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by frbona: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Both are well known crooks and thieves.........But I'm willing to donate my two balls and kidneys just to send that pig-eating lifeless Muslim back to Daura

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by mikejj(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin how wish there is another serious candidate apart from atiku v buhari that will stand a chance..want to see something different..
Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by lexxwiz(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Oya na!!!

Hit Like for ATIKU/OBI

Hit Share for Buhari/Osi

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by otiwisdom: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
mikejj:
grin how wish there is another serious candidate apart from atiku v buhari that will stand a chance..want to see something different..
but we have never see ATIKU in action before, so let's give him a chance

1 Like

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by Emmaflex400(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
otiwisdom:

The 8years as vp where you blind? Can you compare him to osinbanjo now

4 Likes

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by mikejj(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
otiwisdom:
its not about atiku its about the people in his team,..nigeria have a president but we are governed by the presidency...

1 Like

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by mikejj(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Emmaflex400:

The 8years as vp where you blind? Can you compare him to osinbanjo now
my guy you are stil talking about comparism..wake up bro nigeria is in deep mess..

2 Likes

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by ElCamerooni: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
I’m voting for Buhari and I have a close relative that will vote For Buhari too because of me .

2 Likes

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by Timatayo1: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
I have three wives 24 children all of us are atukulate......Buhari ti rogo

3 Likes

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by ElCamerooni: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
otiwisdom:
Where are the BUHARI supporters Lol
Mugun.
So na another Chukudi create thread sef
Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by ElCamerooni: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
I have 76 wives . 456 children
And 56 grandchildren that are all eligible to vote and we are all voting Buhari

2 Likes

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by otiwisdom: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
ElCamerooni:
I’m voting for Buhari and I have a close relative that will vote For Buhari too because of me .
sir please,what are your reasons for voting for BUHARI

1 Like

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by ElCamerooni: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
otiwisdom:
Mugun.
Someone said he’s voting Athiefkuloot el Cameroun but you didn’t ask him Foolish questions .
Igbos are so easy to spot on Nairaland these days . Chai .
Stay away from sniper on February 16/17 o

1 Like

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by mightyhazell: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
otiwisdom:
so that osubande Our son will take over in 4yrs time,....after half of nigerian population shall have withered in hunger ,sickness and herdsmen onslaught

1 Like

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by Orishetimi: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
ElCamerooni:
I have 76 wives . 456 children
And 56 grandchildren that are all eligible to vote and we are all voting Buhari
though I am not a fan of politics,but I don't see any reason some one will still vote for BUHARI and I think this need to be moved to front page.

1 Like

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by otiwisdom: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Orishetimi:
though I am not a fan of politics,but I don't see any reason some one will still vote for BUHARI and I think this need to be moved to front page.
thank you very much sir,so
lalastica,seun,mynd, do your job.

1 Like

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by ElCamerooni: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Orishetimi:
Though I am not a fan of politics,but I don’t see any reason someone will vote for aTHIEFkuloot el camerouni. I think this thread should be removed from Nairaland
Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by amidel(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kingsley Moghalu
Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by ticon4life(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buahri 4 real.
Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by otiwisdom: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
ticon4life:
Buahri 4 real.

1 Like

Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by Tolowodara: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Am voting Buhari 150%. Atiku can only deceive those that want to be deceived. Next level.
Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by Online4u: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9znzTFqsLs

Rochas Okorocha - See The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari (MUST WATCH)
Who will you entrust with your child's education? This is beyond religious and ethnicity affinity. It's all about a #BetterNigeria. #LetsMakeNigeriaWorkAgain without the #NextLevel propaganda. Vote wisely!
Re: About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI) by Orishetimi: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
#atikulated

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bares Boobs In Ordinary Bra To Support Atiku (photos / Difference Between Atiku's And Buhari's Reaction To The Postponement / Reports: Pdp To Withdraw From February 23rd Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.