Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Will Do Nothing If My Daughter Visits Her Boyfriend And He Beats Her Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Do Nothing If My Daughter Visits Her Boyfriend And He Beats Her Up (410 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Do Nothing If My Daughter Visits Her Boyfriend And He Beats Her Up by ExAngel007(f): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
A man has started a conversation online after he revealed that he will do nothing if his daughter gets physically abused by her boyfriend while paying him a visit.

Surprisingly, the man got a lot of support from his fellow tribesmen. Some even added that they will beat their daughter in addition to the beating she got from her boyfriend because no responsible single woman should go to a man's house.

However, only a handful of people had a different opinion.

See some reactions below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kabiru_shema/status/1092196970050043906?p=v

Re: I Will Do Nothing If My Daughter Visits Her Boyfriend And He Beats Her Up by ExAngel007(f): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
more...

Re: I Will Do Nothing If My Daughter Visits Her Boyfriend And He Beats Her Up by youngest85(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Believe that at your own peril
Re: I Will Do Nothing If My Daughter Visits Her Boyfriend And He Beats Her Up by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
ok
Re: I Will Do Nothing If My Daughter Visits Her Boyfriend And He Beats Her Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
if you raised your child properly (to value her self at all times) none of the above would happen... and if that man had the audacity to raise his hand on her, she would deal with him ACCORDINGLY!
Re: I Will Do Nothing If My Daughter Visits Her Boyfriend And He Beats Her Up by haywire07(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Aboki Muslims have some kind of extreme mentality ...... ehn..
I don't even know how to explain it again...

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman And Her Kids Miraculously Survive Ghastly Car Accident. Photos / Buy Blenders Online Here At The Best Prices / Baby Gets "Favored" For Life, After Being Born On A Plane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.