Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . (726 Views)

Man Arrested In Abia For Faking Own Kidnap, Demanding N3m Ransom / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . by CoolgistDotCom: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
A 50-year-old vulcanizer identified as Atekha Iyare, has been arrested for killing the father of his lover for demanding the sum of N3m as compensation after succeeded in sleeping with his daughter.

Iyare allegedly killed Matthew Idahosa, a 50-year-old palm wine seller, in Oza, Edo State. Idahosa was said to have been bitter that Iyare slept with his daughter.

The suspect said he was shocked that the girl’s father said he would not marry even if he paid the N3m. He said the girl is a student and that both of them were lovers.

The suspect said he fled from the village when late Matthew was using policemen to harass him after the love affair bubble burst. According to him, “I thought the father had forgiven me because I ate rice in their house on Christmas Day. .

The father brought policemen and the matter was being settled. I ran to the bush when the man threatened to kill me if I did not pay the money. They told him to give me his daughter if I paid the money but he said no.

When hunger was too much, I came out and decided to face the consequences. The man saw me while going to the farm and we started fighting. He held a cutlass while I held a wood.

When I managed to get the cutlass from him, I cut him on the face and ran away with his motorcycle to avoid arrest. I was arrested by vigilante in Afuze
Please follow and like us:

https://coolgist.com/

Re: Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . by MrFlavvor(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
3 million for village kit-kat?
Nahhhhh.....
Re: Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . by BOOMnaija(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
G
Re: Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . by BOOMnaija(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Imagine the crude and backward mentality of both men, and indeed every other person in that village...

Now I see how man would av been a crude, hostile Savage without civilization.
Re: Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . by BOOMnaija(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
F
Re: Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . by Chrisbeks: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
He held gun while you held wood then you collected cutlass from him and killed him
Oga this ur story get K leg

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . by willyo(m): 12:48am On Feb 05, 2019
how did he expect a peasant farmer to raise such an amount of money?
Re: Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . by CoolgistDotCom: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
MrFlavvor:
3 million for village kit-kat?
Nahhhhh.....
LOL grin
Re: Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . by CoolgistDotCom: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Chrisbeks:
He held gun while you held wood then you collected cutlass from him and killed him
Oga this ur story get K leg

Modified

(1) (Reply)

Update About The Female Student Found Dead At Commissioners Quarters / Man Claims A Lady Ran Mad After She Alighted From A Venza In Enugu / One in coma as 2 Nigerians fight over girls in Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.