Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad (32408 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by itspzpics(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2019
A Nigerian man has revealed how his elder brother, Chidiebere, allegedly strangled their father, Christopher Onoh, because he refused to sell his land to send him overseas.

The incident was said to have happened on January 31, 2019, in Ukaka Ngo, Enugu State, and the suspect, who is said to be a notorious cultist, has being on the run since.

Chidiebere allegedly connived with his friend, “Sir King”, to commit the murder, with the hope that once their father is dead, the land would be given to him, being the first child, and he would be able to sell it and relocate overseas.

It was gathered that the man was killed with a dog chain in his sitting room and then moved to his bedroom. Mr Christopher was laid to rest yesterday, April 6, 2019, while the police are still looking for Chidiebere.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-kills-his-dad-for-refusing-to-sell-his-land-to-sponsor-him-abroad/

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by amzee(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2019
EVIL SON

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by JoanHicks(f): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2019
angry
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by IamD18: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2019
This rubbish and devilish act is mostly common with Igbos.

Selling lands to travel, killing brother because of land, killing father because of land, burying juju to fight for land.

I just don't know why a grown man who should be struggling and hustling to survive and make his people proud will be depending on his father's land.

Spit! May we never birth a stupid, lazy and devilish son like this.

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by olu77(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Don't turn Nairaland to badnewsland. 8 out of 10 story has murder, death or suicide in it.

15 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Richdad50(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
shocked

A bad son is a mother's nightmare and a heartbreak to
a father but an obedient child prolongs his or her parents life. It is better to bare 10 girls than to have one son who smokes weed.

It is better to exhaust all your energy raising a good child that to expend your last penny keeping him from prison. A wicked child is the product of his parent's handling but a godly one is the fruit of a moral mother.

Richdad

22 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Richdad50(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
You are an accomplished and a verified idiot. Don't you ever doubt that.. Its who you are. You will be fine last last.

Richdad
IamD18:

Selling lands to travel, killing brother because of land, killing father because of land, burying juju to fight for land.

I just don't know why a grown man who should be struggling and hustling to survive and make his people proud will be depending on his father's land.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Have we ever asked ourselves the impression foreigners will have about Nigerians (both good and bad ones) after going through the front page of nairaland. Nigeria's foremost online forum

Seun,Mods let's start protecting our image as a country. There are wonderful threads in the science, technology arts,culture,tradition etc. segments of this forum.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by oshe11: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Who did his Dad vote for?

Well........
They shouldn't disturb Us

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
He used dog chain kill him papa because of money, it no go pass chidiebere.
Smh

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by myners007: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
I thought it happen in the ancient city but was disappointed
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by whirlwind7(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:

sad

Perhaps your tribe is better? What does your tribemen do with the money they get when they sell their father's property? Do they:
1. Throw "owambe" and block the streets while partying and generally constitute a nuisance to the entire neighborhood?
2. Marry a 2nd or 3rd or even 4th wife to show everyone who doesn't give a shitt about them that they have "arrived?"
3. Buy a second hand SUV they can barely fuel and regularly maintain, just to be seen as rich?

Not that I support the taking of any human life with the intent of monetary gain. But you trying to bad mouth one tribe when none is crime free, shows how retarded you sound.
My SW peeps will kill to do number 1 above. I've witnessed it. Does that make him better than that Igbo dude in the report?
Our NC compatriot will gladly rope in a 7th wife even, so long as the cash is available.

Moronic asswipes like you can be relied on to do number 3.
That's because you never came fitted with a brain.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:

s.

You Yorubas and Igbos should stop this tribal war on Nairaland. It is fruitless, and does not benefit anyone.

I appeal to Seun to automatically ban tribal e-warriors regardless of tribe from this site. Enough is enough.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by fakuta(f): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
I just don't know what to think right now
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by israelmao(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Human mind is desperately wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
So how can he now travel to the abroad?....

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
cool
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by xprez(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
olu77:
Don't turn Nairaland to badnewsland. 8 out of 10 story has murder, death or suicide in it.
Abi oo it is getting to much

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Ogbenimax(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
cheesy grin na dem dem

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Ugosample(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
tactius:

You Yorubas and Igbos should stop this tribal war on Nairaland. It is fruitless, and does not benefit anyone.

I appeal to Seun to automatically ban tribal e-warriors regardless of tribe from this site. Enough is enough.

will he listen?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by jericco1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
this is wickedness
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
So so sad sad

As the First & Only Son of my parents, my PMan have been pressing me so hard to come over to Ijebu and inspect the Lands he inherited as my Father, because my Ambitions are bigger than the lands & properties of my Father, I find it so difficult to inspect the properties.

Let's Think Big

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by hollywater: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
His siblings are very weak and useless.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
A daughter will never do this.

Highest she go and do olosho work to raise money. Useless son...

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by martineverest(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
fake news

I find it hard to believe stories from Facebook and Twitter nowadays..they are usually false news by bloggers disguising themselves as Twitter users

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by coolfredo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
He wanted to escape "nextlevel" by all means
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by grandstar(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
It's sad

Chidiebere's travelling abroad was not guaranteed before he murdered his dad.

His departure from this world is however guaranteed as the punishment for murder is death.
Re: Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad by Kendumazy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
He can go and have the land now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera / Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.