Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos (29501 Views)

"Give Them Hot Hot" - Lilian Esoro Flaunts Ride In New Stunning Photo / Regina Daniels Wows In Matriculation Gown (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by lordvamon(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
You're a product of poor parenting. People like you are the reason Nigeria is backwards.

So tell me is what that guy said not true? What is the hate there? Does she not have excess fat?? Does she not need to work out? Doesn't she need to embrace her feminine nature?? So you think because you don't say it out she knows you exist orbit makes you a better person? Oh well maybe you're also a lazy minded fat dummy somewhere that's confused about healthy living.

It's sooner or later before she starts working out....

femi4:
See how you are wailing with bad energies .....she doesn't even know you exist. To her, you are insignificant figure

1 Like

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
yvelchstores:
Own Ur feminine nature. U don't have to be a damsel but just dress like a woman.

What makes her a woman here?

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by yvelchstores(f): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
jy2kbeyond:

What makes her a woman here?

maybe u don't know she is a girl not a guy.
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

Advice from a fat asss is noted

Actually no one likes fat assses

Nothing like the camel toe is revealing when you are on leggings
Nothing become sexy in the body of a woman when her thigh hide and shoke her vagina due to fatnesss

Well, nobody cares about your taste.
Plus: I'm slim, so don't think you're making me feel bad or anything. Just try and grow up into a man. Peace.
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by freemanbubble: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
chiefqueen:

Well, nobody cares about your taste.
Plus: I'm slim, so don't think you're making me feel bad or anything. Just try and grow up into a man. Peace.

Like seriously?
Common are you actually slim?

Tell me you are joking

I love slim girls
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

Like seriously?
Common are you actually slim?

Tell me you are joking

I love slim girls
*Come on.

Like I said, nobody cares about your taste. Night.
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by freemanbubble: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
chiefqueen:

*Come on.

Like I said, nobody cares about your taste. Night.

Night night

Slim one
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Motjeth(f): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

I tire o

Looking fat like a fat fool
I don't know what does it cost for girls to be athletic and slim so that their thigh will not shoke their vagina

Imagine the odour that will ooze out from her pusssy if one decide to bang this one
y are you bashing somebody's child like this for goodness sake undecided
freemanbubble:

I tire o

Looking fat like a fat fool
I don't know what does it cost for girls to be athletic and slim so that their thigh will not shoke their vagina

Imagine the odour that will ooze out from her pusssy if one decide to bang this one
y are you bashing somebody's child like this for goodness sake
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2019
I like this girl soo much
She no send anybody grin grin
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Bridget2004: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Are you God that created her like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Blows A Christmas Morning Kiss To You All / AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) / Toke Makinwa And Her N522,000 ChloƩ Bag Step Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.