Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State (11699 Views)

2023: PDP Will Lose Election Without Zoning- Ex-gov Tapgun / 2019: Atiku Not A Fulani Man Says Tapgun / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Fraudophobia: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Danjuma Terfa -February 4, 2019

Former Minister of Trade and Industry under President Goodluck Jonathan, Mrs Josephine Tapgun, has defected from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC) to support the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Simon Lalong and candidates of the party during the next elections.

Tapgun defected on Monday during the APC campaign rally for Plateau southern senatorial district, in Shendam Local Government Area of Plateau State.

She noted that she was endeared to the APC following the achievements of President Buhari and Governor Lalong in the fight against insecurity, corruption, and poverty.

“I have come to join APC to work for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Simon Lalong. We will move from ward-to-ward and polling-unit-to polling-unit to ensure that APC wins the next election.

Governor Simon Lalong welcomed Tapgun to the party and vowed to provide a level-playing ground to all members of the party without any bias.

He said that PDP is deceiving people; that they have a credible candidate who is a retired general and that he will end insecurity and pay the salary of civil servants promptly.

Lalong said PDP left the state in hunger, insecurity, lack of payment of salaries and religious war and said APC had resolved all those conflicts and wouldn’t want to go back to the dark days.

He noted that President Buhari has Plateau people at heart and has worked to redeem the image of the people who have suffered attacks due to insecurity.

State Chairman of APC, Mr Latep Dabang, who represented former Governor Joshua Dariye now serving a jail term due to fraud, urged Plateau people to vote President Muhammadu Buhari and APC during the next election.

Dariye said Buhari and Lalong had worked to bring sanity to Plateau where crisis and herdsmen/farmers have left the state more divided.

He said the APC government had brought more development to Plateau and said a vote for Buhari and Lalong in the next election means development and peace

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/minister-tapgun-dumps-pdp-apc-192795

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by princemillla(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fraudophobia:

Tapgun defected on Monday

“I have come to join APC to work for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Simon Lalong. We will move from ward-to-ward and polling-unit-to polling-unit to ensure that APC wins the next election.

And when buhari lose In the election, what's next Switch back to pdp right.

6 Likes

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by dheilaw1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
One tiny brain spotted above me... You'd go to lagoon wen buhari wins

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Cajal(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
PMB...might have won this election

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by dedonfranco(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
I was thinking Buhari is going to win by 65%.
Maybe by 85% now.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by TIGRITIS: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
By 14th of this month, only ipobian pigs will remain with the Cameroonian.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by NwaNimo1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Never heard of her...

1 Like

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by AgamaHub: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
APC = All Past Criminals
APC = Association of Political Criminals‎
APC = Association of Past Criminals
APC = Asiwaju Private Company‎
APC = Association of Proven Criminals‎
APC = Atiku Please Come
‎APC = Accredited Political Criminals
APC = Alliance of Political Crooks‎
APC = All Promises Cancelled‎
APC = Alliance of Perfect Criminals‎
APC = Association of Prominent Culprits
APC = A 'Political-movement' of Criminals
APC = All Palters Committee
APC = Association of Prominent Cultists
APC = Aggrieved Peoples Congress.

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is corrupt, I agree with you, but Under the same OBJ

1. Governor of Bayelsa state Alamieyesiya was impeached in his office as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member.

1. Salisu Buhari was thrown out of House of Representatives as a Speaker and as a member for certificate forgery. He was a PDP man.

2. Under the same OBJ Tafa Balogun, the Inspector General of Police, went to prison because of corruption.

3. Under OBJ, Bode George PDP member went to prison also.

4. Under Goodluck Jonathan, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption also PDP member.

UNDER SAINT BUHARI:

1. Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.

2. Orji Uzor Kalu was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kalu.

3. Governor of Kano state Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje was cut red-handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already.

4. Obanikoro was accused of corruption he decamped to APC, the issue now became touch not my anointed,

5. Omisore was accused of corruption immediately after he agreed to work with this evil people in order to change the decision of the masses in Osun State, he became a saint.

The question I want to ask Nigerians is this.

Be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption pass? Saw this somewhere O! No be me talk am

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by TheMoniker: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin
Him wan tap small from the free for all fund from the integrity loaded party

1 Like

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by martineverest(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
this man go like gun o
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by TIGRITIS: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
[s]
AgamaHub:
APC = All Past Criminals
APC = Atiku Please Come

1. Governor of Bayelsa state Alamieyesiya was impeached in his office as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member.

1. Salisu Buhari was thrown out of House of Representatives as a Speaker and as a member for certificate forgery. He was a PDP man.

2. Under the same OBJ Tafa Balogun, the Inspector General of Police, went to prison because of corruption.

4. Under Goodluck Jonathan, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption also PDP member.

UNDER SAINT BUHARI:

1. Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.

2. Orji Uzor Kalu was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kalu.

3. Governor of Kano state Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje was cut red-handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already.

4. Obanikoro was accused of corruption he decamped to APC, the issue now became touch not my anointed,

5. Omisore was accused of corruption immediately after he agreed to work with this evil people in order to change the decision of the masses in Osun State, he became a saint.

Be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption pass? Saw this somewhere O! No be me talk am
[/s]
Tell at'iaku to remove his trousers and show us his birth certificate, shikena. Is that asking too much?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Angelparadise: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by IbileUnited1: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by dokunbam(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
AgamaHub:
APC = All Past Criminals
APC = Atiku Please Come

UNDER SAINT BUHARI:

Story
Call it anything U want

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Dareal90s(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin Ah ah ah, another one, who's gonna remain in PDP by feb 16th?

7 Likes

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by dipopooo(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na everybody dey dump PDP...Some people will be irrelevant physically, spiritually cool and politically if PMB wins

6 Likes

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by fiercehillz(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
See name sef...TAPGUN
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by ipobarecriminals: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin grin pd pigs ,Him Tu lie from East China(Keyamo will not make heaven) .Ati'ku Frimpong El Cameroonian and their fl@theads pigs don suffer.Chai

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Confused species upandan

Only PDP we know

1 Like

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Angelparadise: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
AgamaHub:
APC = All Past Criminals
APC = Atiku Please Come

UNDER SAINT BUHARI:

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by ipobarecriminals: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
cool heartfelt congratulations to Jubril El Sudan aka baba 4 plus 4 in advance. .

3 Likes

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
IT IS FINISHED FOR PDP PATAPATA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Augiiee(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Everyone is now seeing d handwriting on wall clearly as daylight #PMBTill2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by chiedu7: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na only satan fit vote for this satanic party called APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asItI3vLBaY
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Banmeallday: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Niggers decamping to one party today, then by night another, and the following week back to yet another party.

WHat type of democracy are these fools practicing, except Nigger politics?

They care only for themselves and children and not the everyday Black citizens

Say no to stupid elections

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by jomoh: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
PDP is going down

4 Likes

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by livelymatilda22: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
AgamaHub:
[s] APC = All Past Criminals
APC = Atiku Please Come

UNDER SAINT BUHARI:

Be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption pass? Saw this somewhere O! No be me talk am [/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Another dagger in the head of PDP. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab / Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) / Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.