Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump (879 Views)

Opinion: GCVR Is More Like Donald Trump Than Most People Would Admit / Some People Want To Start Acting Like Donald Trump. / Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by Maxi3k(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by cosby02(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
I hate him like shit

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by Chipink(f): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Because he tells the truth as it is.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by Chipink(f): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eg. Calling ur president lifeless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by SalamRushdie: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
cosby02:
I hate him like shit

You must be an Islamic fanatic ..the only people that hate Trump are fanatics, terrorist , illegal immigrants, gays and social security cheats so which are you

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by Banmeallday: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
BECAUSE HE IS TRYING TO MAKE HIS COUNTRY OR OYIBO PEOPLE GFREAT AGAIN WHILE YOUR OWN LEADERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE UNA NIGGERS AGAIN, WHICH THEY ARE VERY CLOSE IN DOING...SEE ALL THE SO-CALLED “CAMPAIGN RALLIES” WITHOUT ATTENDING PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE....

FOOLS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by cosby02(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You must be an Islamic fanatic ..the only people that hate Trump are fanatics, terrorist , illegal immigrants, gays and social security cheats so which are you
You are entitled to hate or love anybody. Wonder why you are pained by my choice.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by googi: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Most blacks including Africans that like Trump have some form of blind spot and open sore they cover at the same time. How can you love someone that hate your generation and tell you directly that he has no interest of you at heart except to use you until you drop dead.

Now, many claim they like him for telling them the truth. The problem with that is he is ready for any consequences while those that hide it are afraid of something - even them do not know and would not take chances against you in the open.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by SalamRushdie: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
cosby02:

You are entitled to hate or love anybody. Wonder why you are pained by my choice.

Am I lying ? are you not one of the above ? answer yes or no na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by Jokerman(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Trump isn't a compromiser....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by budaatum: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2019
cosby02:
I hate him like shit
Like 2 poos sef!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by 0koyeeboz: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by 0koyeeboz: 1:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Maxi3k:
I was having a conversation with my colleagues today and noticed that we all like Donald trump and concur to all his views and policies, kindly drop your reasons why you love the US president.

Very likely you are Igbos

I said Igbos because they see Trump as someone who can help them fight Buhari. In fact, some Ipob members were stupidly campaigning for Trump in Igboland as if Trump is coming to contest there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by dokyOloye: 4:48am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Very likely you are Igbos

I said Igbos because they see Trump as someone who can help them fight Buhari. In fact, some Ipob members were stupidly campaigning for Trump in Igboland as if Trump is coming to contest there.

Very likely you are a Muslim.
I said Muslim because they see Trump as som1 who hates them.
Ťhey feel America hates Muslims.
To them UK,Israel, France,Germany,Christians hate them.
In fact Muslims feel everybody hate them.

Back to the question, I like Trump b/c he is willing to go to any length to protect Americans unlike the terrorist in Aso rock who keeps giving excuses even for herdsmen who he claims are from Mali.
Secondly, everything Trump does is what he promised during his campaigns unlike the idioot here who has denied all his promises.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by SoNature(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:

No. If you know him too well, you will understand that Donald Trump is a bloody liar.
He has divided a once United States of America.
But many people still like him because he's bold and doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks about him.
Unlike 0bama, who was busy making impossible promises, Donald Trump is ready to shut down the world to achieve his campaign promises. Eg, recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, ban on Muslims coming into the US and fencing US/Mexico border.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by chozzy: 6:29am On Feb 05, 2019
SoNature:

No. If you know him too well, you will understand that Donald Trump is a bloody liar.
But many people still like him because he's bold and doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks about him.
Unlike 0bama, who was busy making impossible promises, Donald Trump is ready to shut down the world to achieve his campaign promises. Eg, recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, ban on Muslims coming into the US and fencing US/Mexico border.

Buhari is a bigger liar, yet has
supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by scribble: 6:47am On Feb 05, 2019
cosby02:
I hate him like shit

so u hate him like the poohole that is Nigeria or what?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by scribble: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2019
SoNature:

all politicians are liars

u watch too much cnn, msnbc and bloomberg

stop watching fake news

trump means well and he took on the establishment

the dems are the ones dividing

dont we wish we had a wall so we could keep cameroonians from running from president and miscreants from niger and sudan from blowing little girls up in hijabs
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by SoNature(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2019
scribble:

all politicians are liars

u watch too much cnn, msnbc and bloomberg

stop watching fake news

trump means well and he took on the establishment

the dems are the ones dividing

dont we wish we had a wall so we could keep cameroonians from running from president and miscreants from niger and sudan from blowing little girls up in hijabs

It's not about watching CNN
All my clients are Americans, yes, all of them.
And they share their thoughts on Trump with me
That man is increasingly dividing the US
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by cosby02(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Am I lying ? are you not one of the above ? answer yes or no na
Am neither a xtian nor a muslim...so you can f*uck off with your useless religious card, not also in a hurry to migrate to anywhere.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by SalamRushdie: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2019
cosby02:

Am neither a xtian nor a muslim...so you can f*uck off with your useless religious card, not also in a hurry to migrate to anywhere.

Are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by cosby02(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Are you gay?
You can suck my bloody d**k
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump by SalamRushdie: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019
cosby02:

You can suck my bloody d**k

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Delta Speaker, Oborevwori wins second term / PHOTOS: Governor Elect, Ihedioha Receives APGA Leadership, As Decamped Members P / Obasanjo Lists Corrupt Elements In Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.