Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Did You Make Your First Million? I Will Just Tell You Mine TUNE IN!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Make Your First Million? I Will Just Tell You Mine TUNE IN!! (391 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Make Your First Million? I Will Just Tell You Mine TUNE IN!! by vinlyreeks(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
How Did You Make your First million?,
As a teen?, above forty? Easy or hard? This thread was borne out of the sheer desire to share a knowledge that might seem to be common but not verily common..

I made my first million as a teen! Yea you heard me right. How?

I know the HOW is the most interesting part of this thread but I want to ask you a question? Have you been to Jumia or Konga ? Those products you see there do you think all of them are marketed by the manufacturers?.... Hell no!! Do you know these sellers make over 250k every month? Yea 250,000naira every blessed month. What do you do? Put up your products go to sleep get order notification, fulfil the order boom!!!! Get paid!!

HOW DO THEY GET THE PRODUCTS

What if I tell you some of them buy a product for less than #650 and sell it for over 15,000 on jumia. Or other platforms. If you think you are dreaming pinch your self this is reality!!!.... A set of 5-pieces of handbag is gotten for less than 4k and resold 25k here in Nigeria. This products are gotten by MINI IMPORTATION yeah importation
Most times when we hear of importation we start thinking of ships, cargos and huge custom wahala.. No its way beyond that bro or sis. Just with your phone and the right connects you've your importation business up and booming!!

Who can do this?

Let's say anybody that has access to Internet and at least #25,000 as capital is good to go..

How do I start?

http://ecleneue.com/14689399/mini-importation-tutorial

join us when you click on the link give it 5secs to redirect you!!

THIS IS YOUR SMART MODE FOR 2019
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million? I Will Just Tell You Mine TUNE IN!! by vinlyreeks(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Avail yourself of this opportunity
These bags sells for #700 each how much do you think you can sell it when it gets to Nigeria?

Do the maths!!!

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million? I Will Just Tell You Mine TUNE IN!! by vinlyreeks(m): 12:51am On Feb 05, 2019
God please bless us so we won't go ahead to blame village people and neighbors...
Liberate yourself now with this opportunity

This Diamond watch goes for #2k and sold over 9k in jumia and other online stores..

You can sell it above 15k when using Facebook

What are you waiting for?

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million? I Will Just Tell You Mine TUNE IN!! by vinlyreeks(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2019
Suffer no dey tire you?

Make your self available for this opportunity

WhatsApp - 09055589964

(1) (Reply)

I Am Buying Non Receipt Amazon Giftcard @250, With Receipt @300 / Build Your Music Career By Buying Youtube Music Video Promotion Services / How I Turn 12k To 115k Within One Week ::reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.