Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio (1206 Views)

Abia LP Supporters Carry Coffin, Say PDP Died On 18 March, Buried On 22nd March / PIB: ‘just Pass Bill, Irrespective Of What’s In It - Akpabio Says. / BREAKING!! Nsima An Ingrate Who Wants To Eat His Cake And Have It - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by TheAnakin(m): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Former minority senate leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio has insisted that the All Progressives Congress (APC) would win the general polls at the federal and Akwa Ibom state, as the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) died in the state the day he dumped it.

Akpabio Senator Akpabio who made the assertion on the campaign trail in Abak, maintained that the outcome of the general polls would deal a deadly blow to governor Udom Emmanuel and his allies, who he said would find the shortest route to escape because of the defeat.

The former governor accused the PDP of recruiting thugs with a view to rigging the polls, but noted that APC would not be intimidated as it was already coasting home to victory in the general elections.

He said: ‘’I have never seen a child being greater than his father. I put all of them there and they cannot be greater than me. Or has any of you benefitted from inter-ministerial jobs? Please don’t think about PDP again because its dead. Since the day I left PDP, the party died. Who was PDP? I was PDP. So, since the day I left, the party died instantaneously. On the 8th of August 2018, that was the day PDP died.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by rusher14: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2019
What is PDP?
grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by Calers: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Useless pdp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by ellapius(f): 1:17am On Feb 05, 2019
Dats a lie
Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by nonsobaba: 1:32am On Feb 05, 2019
There are 2 states in the SS that I am 100% sure that APC will win at state and national levels. Akwa Ibom and Rivers. Akpabio is a don in politics. Because of him, much fear has so gripped Udom that he now wastes state resources hiring different pastors and prophets each week to lay hands on him and save him from defeat cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 05, 2019
You'd open that your wide mouth again to codemn the APC. I hope the PDP would not take you back

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:14am On Feb 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
There are 2 states in the SS that I am 100% sure that APC will win at state and national levels. Akwa Ibom and Rivers. Akpabio is a don in politics. Because of him, much fear has so gripped Udom that he now wastes state resources hiring different pastors and prophets each week to lay hands on him and save him from defeat cheesy
when will you begin to make sense?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by overall90: 4:52am On Feb 05, 2019
See this man.
Akpabio,even a toddler knows why you joined APC.it's just to shield yourself from EFCC and Buhari.
I know that when the time reach,you will return.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by IbrahimDamola: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Ponmo wey thinks say him be meat. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:22am On Feb 05, 2019
Never again shall Nigeria witness PDP era again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by Princeboca12(m): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2019
nonsobaba:

Guy, it would be wise of you to shun useless comments like this. Do you live in Akwa Ibom?? Are you on ground?? Do you know that the APC itself in Akwa Ibom support thuggery. Do you know that there was no APC Governorship primaries in Akwa Ibom?? Do you know that results were forged?? Do you know that APC in ikot-ekpene where I come from have got agents who go about collecting peoples' PVC's in order to get their number with a sole purpose of paying them 10k. Do you know the funny thing is these agents end up getting over 50percent of the monies while the PVC owners get peanuts. Akpabio is dispensing cash like ATM. Around November, he gave the youths 57m. The reason why APC can't win is this. Akpabio's LGA of which I come from is minority. After Udom's 8years, he is to hand over to an Uyo man. Uyo people have got majority in the state. They are willing to fight to the last drop of their blood to make sure power gets to them in 2023. Akwa Ibom is not Lagos, Akwa Ibom is not IMO. We have a blueprint that supports inclusion for all zones. Forget sentiments, Akwa Ibom and Rivers state is for PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by correctyourself(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2019
nonsobaba:

Are you sure that you are a Nigerian or have you seen when result announced candidate that losses agreed that he/she lost the election?

1 Like

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by diablos: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Akpabio ur political thuggery carreer died d day u ran for cover under apc just to hide ur looting sins. You will be sent back to Ukana in akwa ibom state while ur master aka lifeless fc will be in transit to daura, katsina state on the same mission.

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by chinjo(m): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Thief you will come back as soon as Atiku wins the election.
Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by Kingsley10000: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Who doesn't know the real Atiku has been killed a long time ago. Atiku was killed when he went to Dubai to strategies on the presidential election. He was injected with a poisonous chemical in an undisclosed hospital when he slightly fell sick. They actually cloned his face. I can't believe PDP presented fake Atiku from Cameroon to contest under their party. We won't take this. Nigeria will burn by next week if the imposter called Ati'aku from Cameroon doesn't show us is real identity.

ATIKU =mbòmá mustapha abuboka al'camerooni
grin from Cameroon

1 Like

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by Koralords: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Very boastful ,wait and see how he would be shamed during the election ,have never seen someone make such a foolish political calculation ,relying on federal might
Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by franchasng: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2019
The greatest mistake Nigerians are making, especially Yorubas is seeing PDP as a human being or person.

PDP is just a name of a party.

Vote personality not party.

Most of the people that perpetrated evil under PDP as a party are now repeating their evil agenda under another party name called APC.

Buhari as a person is not fit to be the President of Nigeria, simple! angry

Buhari is old, tired, going senile, suffering dementia and can't handle the psychological, mental, physical and emotional pressure that comes with decision making as a President. He needs to go back to his village and rest while watching his cows and telling his grandkids stories of how he fought at the Biafra-Nigeria civil war and how he looted Nigeria's treasury in collabo with Sanni Abacha and how he managed to loot successfully using political fronts in order to keep his name clean, he needs to go, his cows and grandkids need him badly angry

If APC had presented Osinbajo or even Tinubu as corrupt as he is, believe me, I wouldn't mind voting any of them instead of Buhari, a demented old man who doesn't know what's going on around him.

Why didn't APC present someone like former EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu if they wanted a northern candidate or any other northerner that's sound in mind if they didn't want to front Osinbajo being a southerner

Why must they give us a man suffering from old age and dementia so that some wicked cabals can hide under his name and destroy what's left of Nigeria

Nigerians vote personality and not party, party in Nigeria is just a house where thieves, crooks and rogues run to fulfill their corrupt and armless robbery motives of robbing Nigerians angry angry

Atiku as a person is far far better than demented Buhari, forget all these nonsense of PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years bla bla bla, Atiku is corrupt bla bla bla, is Rotimi Amaechi, Godswill Akpabio, and all the APC big weights not part of the so called PDP that destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, why can't Nigerians have sense for once Na wa o, I don't blame Nnamdi KANU for asking for freedom because it is so sad when you are in one nation with foolish idiots who don't even know that they are very foolish and useless angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by Koralords: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2019
diablos:
Akpabio ur political thuggery carreer died d day u ran for cover under apc just to hide ur looting sins. You will be sent back to Ukana in akwa ibom state while ur master aka lifeless fc will be in transit to daura, katsina state on the same mission.
Don't know why his supporter can't believe that he is not the one ruling this country he rules by proxy ,
Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by nelcliff(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2019
nonsobaba:

You must be an under age child to comment here. Next time read and scroll if you have no meaningful context to write.

Thousands of brilliant guys on nairaland don't comment on Akpabio poo like the one of this kind.

1 Like

Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by richidinho(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Princeboca12:

Guy, it would be wise of you to shun useless comments like this. Do you live in Akwa Ibom?? Are you on ground?? Do you know that the APC itself in Akwa Ibom support thuggery. Do you know that there was no APC Governorship primaries in Akwa Ibom?? Do you know that results were forged?? Do you know that APC in ikot-ekpene where I come from have got agents who go about collecting peoples' PVC's in order to get their number with a sole purpose of paying them 10k. Do you know the funny thing is these agents end up getting over 50percent of the monies while the PVC owners get peanuts. Akpabio is dispensing cash like ATM. Around November, he gave the youths 57m. The reason why APC can't win is this. Akpabio's LGA of which I come from is minority. After Udom's 8years, he is to hand over to an Uyo man. Uyo people have got majority in the state. They are willing to fight to the last drop of their blood to make sure power gets to them in 2023. Akwa Ibom is not Lagos, Akwa Ibom is not IMO. We have a blueprint that supports inclusion for all zones. Forget sentiments, Akwa Ibom and Rivers state is for PDP.

comments like that you just need to read, smile, shakes head and pass
Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by 7lives: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2019
franchasng:
The greatest mistake Nigerians are making, especially Yorubas is seeing PDP as a human being or person.

PDP is just a name of a party.

Vote personality not party.

Most of the people that perpetrated evil under PDP as a party are now repeating their evil agenda under another party name called APC.

Buhari as a person is not fit to be the President of Nigeria, simple! angry

Buhari is old, tired, going senile, suffering dementia and can't handle the psychological, mental, physical and emotional pressure that comes with decision making as a President. He needs to go back to his village and rest while watching his cows and telling his grandkids stories of how he fought at the Biafra-Nigeria civil war and how he looted Nigeria's treasury in collabo with Sanni Abacha and how he managed to loot successfully using political fronts in order to keep his name clean, he needs to go, his cows and grandkids need him badly angry

If APC had presented Osinbajo or even Tinubu as corrupt as he is, believe me, I wouldn't mind voting any of them instead of Buhari, a demented old man who doesn't know what's going on around him.

Why didn't APC present someone like former EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu if they wanted a northern candidate or any other northerner that's sound in mind if they didn't want to front Osinbajo being a southerner

Why must they give us a man suffering from old age and dementia so that some wicked cabals can hide under his name and destroy what's left of Nigeria

Nigerians vote personality and not party, party in Nigeria is just a house where thieves, crooks and rogues run to fulfill their corrupt and armless robbery motives of robbing Nigerians angry angry

Atiku as a person is far far better than demented Buhari, forget all these nonsense of PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years bla bla bla, Atiku is corrupt bla bla bla, is Rotimi Amaechi, Godswill Akpabio, and all the APC big weights not part of the so called PDP that destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, why can't Nigerians have sense for once Na wa o, I don't blame Nnamdi KANU for asking for freedom because it is so sad when you are in one nation with foolish idiots who don't even know that they are very foolish and useless angry angry

You still don't get it do you?, Yorubas who lost their jobs, pensions, homes and so on, have an ox to grind with Atiku.
He was the Chairman of the privatization committee, and so he used his position, to aquire Federal government's properties through his proxies.
A man that sold a $5.4 refinery for $200m cannot have my vote, the greedy man also appropriate over 70 percent 1004 flats in Victoria Island in Lagos to himself.
He pratically sold all the federal government properties at his disposal, at SCRAP VALUE, to himself.
The occupants of those apartments could have been allowed to buy the apartments or a they not Nigerians?.
A man that would have face execution or life sentence in saner climes, coming out to tell people to vote for him, what an insult.
Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by franchasng: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2019
7lives:

You still don't get it do you?, Yorubas who lost their jobs, pensions, homes and so on, have an ox to grind with Atiku.
He was the Chairman of the privatization committee, and so he used his position, to aquire Federal government's properties through his proxies.
A man that sold a $5.4 refinery for $200m cannot have my vote, the greedy man also appropriate over 70 percent 1004 flats in Victoria Island in Lagos to himself.
He pratically sold all the federal government properties at his disposal, at SCRAP VALUE, to himself.
The occupants of those apartments could have been allowed to buy the apartments or a they not Nigerians?.
A man that would have face execution or life sentence in saner climes, coming out to tell people to vote for him, what an insult.
If your accusations are valid bro then I have nothing to say, but its sad, Buhari is not in charge, the cabals in charge of Buhari's government is evil, they are more evil than Atiku honestly.

You can't compare when someone is in charge and knows that his name is at stake and when someone is hiding behind someone to perpetrate evil, that's whay the cabals are doing
Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by 7lives: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
franchasng:
If your accusations are valid bro then I have nothing to say, but its sad, Buhari is not in charge, the cabals in charge of Buhari's government is evil, they are more evil than Atiku honestly.

You can't compare when someone is in charge and knows that his name is at stake and when someone is hiding behind someone to perpetrate evil, that's whay the cabals are doing

Are you saying there are no cabals in PDP governments?, those who poisoned Yaradua are not cabals?, why did Dora Akunyili took over Turai's kitchen and start cooking the president's food?. it was because poison was found in the president's body and it could never have being a mistake, some people engineered it, are these not the same cabal?.
Did you not read Ngozis book, fighting corruption is dangerous?, those who want to kill her are people in the same government she works for. are these not the same cabal?.
Boko Haram metamorphosized from an ordinary disgruntled religious fanatics to a monstrous terrorist organization, who are their backers and financiers?, are they not the same cabal within the government?.
Patrick Azazzi hit the nail on the head, this is why he HAD to die.
I'm not justifying the presence of cabals in Buhari's government, I'm just saying they have always been there.
If Buhari leaves aso rock tomorrow, whoever comes in will have their own cabal, so why should I use something that's as sure as death, as an excuse to take a suicidal political decision?.
Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by BuhariLooter(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
APC is a poverty glorifying party and I wonder why no one is talking about Tinubu not traveling to USA.Daily Mirror, a UK Daily revealed that Buhari having numerous Bank Accounts in UK where £250,000 grants are paid to him and his children's school fees are paid in various UK Universities. These are undeclared assets. Yet All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 of Buhari stating the Buhari had $157,000usd which his son used to buy power bike? All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari to resign and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 showing that Buhari had N2.5billion naira which his wife Aisha had claimed that her Adc has stolen. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari is still fighting corruption.
Re: PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio by Imohowo99(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Don't be boast of yurself because no wat knw 2morow....a pride led 2 a fall....no matter who u ar or wat u hav don 2 people in d good way bt because of pride u cn b under them..,.so calm down..it is nt by strenght less no one should boast but by d grace of God dat is sufficient 2 evrybodi......Beware

(1) (Reply)

Deziani Caught On Camera Walking The Street Of London. Nigerians React / Buhari Is Already The Winner Says Inec Chairman / Congratulations President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.