Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House (1212 Views)

Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Recognises Beneficiary Of The Market Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by iphedhayhor(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2019
The Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has just arrived at the residence of Chief Rueben  Fasoranti to commiserate with him over the death of his daughter, Mrs. Funke Olakunrin, who was killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen on Friday along the Benin/Ore expressway. 

Osinbajo who arrived at the Fasoranti residence at exactly 9:10 am was accompanied by the Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu.

See photos below;
https://tribuneonlineng.com/226253/

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by majamajic(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by SLAP44: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2019
It's expected.

Federal commissioner of funerals and burials grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2019
They have fresh corruption case on him, so he cannot be himself. Anytime something happen to yorubas and they know he might speak out...genuinely he wants to speak out, EFCC will dust his file and circulate news that " we have received petition on his case." See how he sneaked in the night to sign it and run back to the Villa! Honestly, I pity the man sef, He is under immense pressure, he can't even resign self. Resign and EFCC will come after him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by Graduateacher(f): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2019
This looks more like an assassination to me. Whether it's from the Fulani herdsmen or her father's enemies is the question police should answer

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by kunleweb: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2019
To give speech, I thought this amigo said Fulani killings were just imaginary and was been exaggerated. May the Lord deal with his conscience.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by legitnow: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2019
JUST ARRIVED AFTER 5 DAYS AND PEOPLE TALKING.

THIS ONE NA FACE SERVICE AND LIP SERVICE.

I SUSPECT, TINUBU WILL SOON APPEAR TOO.

WHO DEM DEY DECEIVE?

THEY ACTED LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, WEN EVERYBODY HAVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND.

NO PUBLIC STATEMENT.

NA WA Oooo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by FarahAideed: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2019
Fake Pastor

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by simonlee(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2019
fvcking hypocrite!

this man doesn't know that the Hausas are pitching him against his own people

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by erimmy(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Rip to the deceased.

Check my signature and escape from poverty.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by Kylekent59: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2019
Only for the prominents, but they don't care about the poor innocent ones killed every day by gunmen.

Those people that perpetrated that act should be brought to justice. It could be that they didn't know that a prominent person was present while the shootings were going on.

The police knows all these people robbing and killing innocent citizens but wouldn't wanna arrest them.

The day I gave up on this country was the day I saw a soldier man ordering his so called boys( thugs looking scary and intimidating) to block on of the roads on the street and be extorting from drivers/motorists.

A man in the force shouldn't be associating with such people, because it would make them feel that they gat a back up after committing a crime.

I know by 2025, Nigeria would be a war zone. Let politicians keep petting the cub, when it grows and becomes a Lion, then it's out of control.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by OndoFirstBorn(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Good
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by Tedpgrass: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Success1020:
They have fresh corruption case on him, so he cannot be himself. Anytime something happen to yorubas and they know he might speak out...genuinely he wants to speak out, EFCC will dust his file and circulate news that " we have received petition on his case." See how he sneaked in the night to sign it and run back to the Villa! Honestly, I pity the man sef, He is under immense pressure, he can't even resign self. Resign and EFCC will come after him!

He has a joker in his hands..
He may simply prefer to be a St Sebastian rather than jeopardise the country or sub-region and generations to come.

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by Ojiofor: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2019
Did he blame PDP for this murder?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by Eteka1(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2019
simonlee:
fvcking hypocrite!

this man doesn't know that the Hausas are pitching him against his own people
Enlighten us.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by SLAP44: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Ojiofor:
Did he blame PDP for this murder?

grin grin grin

Or Jonathan
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by creativethumb: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2019
This is a very sad invent indeed. The level of insecurity in this country is getting beyond alarming,

Web Design, Logo Design, Business Cards Designed & Printed - We Got You Covered
see my signature to for contact
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo In Fasoranti's House by Rochasstatue(f): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
SLAP44:
It's expected.
Federal commissioner of funerals and burials grin
Unfortunately when you die, Osinbajo will not visit your family. So why the grandstanding?

(1) (Reply)

The 21 Storey Building For Iocs: Udom Emmanuel's Dream For Akwa Ibom State And / BREAKING; Dethroned Emir Sanusi Leaves Nasarawa Residence / Video: Man Shows What He Says Is 5G Cables Is Being Laid In Maryland, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.