Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, (5005 Views)

She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by Sholaco: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Ok o....we are waiting for PENGASON to endorse Atiku
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by Dpharisee: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
trustworthy is the keyword,
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs Will argue if it is trustworthy we want to eat.

no wonder GOD Will sent the locust to eat up their future.
It's too early for abuses, just make your point
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs Will argue if it is trustworthy we want to eat.

bro....change your moniker..you are an embarrassment to Christ...people might not know you but it doesn't mean you shouldn't be responsible on the Internet...jesus loves you but you are hating...smh...
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by FLYFIRE(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2019
It should read....apSHIT NULGE endorses an incompetent man.
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by Sholaco: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2019
Jesusloveyou:

you can as well deliver you comments without halting an insult on anyone or a particular race. It's a matter of choice an preference, you can't compel anyone to like or associate with your own candidate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by berrystunn(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Every right thinking group and association will endorse Buhari

With Poverty you can't think right...

Take the hardship and insecurity to the next level.

I realize voting for buhari is voting for cables to continue.. and those around him to continue enriching them self's

Say no to insecurity and hardship.
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Jesusloveyou:

Jesusloveyou aka buhariguy aka buharitill2023 repent. This is 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by FLYFIRE(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2019
Sholaco:
you can as well deliver you comments without halting an insult on anyone or a particular race. It's a matter of choice an preference, you can't compel anyone to like or associate with your own candidate
That is how all apc members behave...they are all illiterates
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2019
post=75428483:
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY [

If you truly grill meat, you should be more active in "food section" but no, a BMC you are tongue
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by berrystunn(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2019
post=75428483:
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY [

Not going back to Egypt
But they're in Yemen. grin
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by kumakunta: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2019
The same people Atiku want to return Automomy to grin
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by bbbb56: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2019

Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by Sholaco: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
FLYFIRE:

That is how all apc members behave...they are all illiterates
Don't say that sir, you should not generalised, am a card carrying member of the APC and I see no reasons why I should not talk when I see something going in my party and in Nigeria as a whole. I v said it publicly about selecting fighting approach by buhari led administration, lopsided appointments and tribal sentiment to mention but few, with all these happening in a government and in a country with multiple languages and different religions I see clearly that peace and harmony can't reign in such society
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by berrystunn(m): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2019
My family endorse Atiku.
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by bionixs: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2019
goaldynboy:
Ha ha ha ha!

Tell us it is local govt employees of Oshodi! Not the whole Nigeria! Are you telling me Tinubu will come and force local govt employees in south south, north central, southeast and other parts of the country to vote for Lifeless Jubrin?!

APC is really desperate and scampering for every available endorsement! Very soon they will tell us that all the Agberos and Thugs in Nigeria has endorsed Lifeless FC!
don't mind the agberos! their eyes will clear with tears when if this government returns. By then they will not come to beg them any vote again. No 3rd term
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by Indispensable85(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Why dem no go endorse am, are they not on the government payroll Endorsement don't count, votes do, they all have their individual preferences, they ain't zombies, they are educated...

Same as the endorsement of ohaneze and the likes for Atiku.
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by Indispensable85(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2019
goaldynboy:
Ha ha ha ha!

Tell us it is local govt employees of Oshodi! Not the whole Nigeria! Are you telling me Tinubu will come and force local govt employees in south south, north central, southeast and other parts of the country to vote for Lifeless Jubrin?!

APC is really desperate and scampering for every available endorsement! Very soon they will tell us that all the Agberos and Thugs in Nigeria has endorsed Lifeless FC!

I'm sure u didn't see NATIONAL PRESIDENT there.
Bitter soul!
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by FLYFIRE(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Sholaco:
Don't say that sir, you should not generalised, am a card carrying member of the APC and I see no reasons why I should not talk when I see something going in my party and in Nigeria as a whole. I v said it publicly about selecting fighting approach by buhari led administration, lopsided appointments and tribal sentiment to mention but few, with all these happening in a government and in a country with multiple languages and different religions I see clearly that peace and harmony can't reign in such society
Then, your type is FEW in that party. Please leave those people.
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by michoim(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Na so APC dey roll
Re: Nigerian Union Of Local Government Employees, NULGE Endorses Buhari, by Bobnotrouble: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Wao!
That's an uncommon and invaluable endorsement for PMB.
Not the type of inducement and worthless endorsement the PDP got!
Next level for sure!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth / What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny / Support Igbo Presidency 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.