Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act (4915 Views)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by ijebuwoman: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by LokoH(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
I second you

but mind you are a Yoruba o, and in Yoruba land you dare not talk to old man anyhow even if he/ she is FOOLISH.
Just prostrate and follow his footsteps.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Mabizeka: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
Alafin is a disgrace to we the Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Yorubalagba: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bastard king disgracing yoruba nation, how on earth will you marry a woman from that tribe to be your olori, the madness of kings in yoruba land need to be checked

11 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by alfasexy: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Awon refugees grin grin grin

I wish I could use your tears to lubricate my manhood. I'm going to see Toyin tonight.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by LAguy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
One thing I noticed this days is that people stop minding their business in other to get unnecessary attention.
What's this man business in Alaafin marrying a new wife?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Vickym1(f): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
E pain am cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yorubalagba:
Bastard king disgracing yoruba nation, how on earth will you marry a woman from that tribe to be your olori, the madness of kings in yoruba land need to be checked

Because she is the best among the ones from ur tribe he married before..even though she is a divorcee grin.
Just like 2nd hand Bently being far better than 20 Volkswagen passat grin
U can ask alafin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
alfasexy:
Awon refugees grin grin grin
I wish I could use your tears to lubricate my manhood. I'm going to see Toyin tonight.

Hahahahaha... I will see itunu next week oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Ojiofor: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Miscreants are crying because of another man's pleasure.Igbo women to the world!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mabizeka:

Your name is Mabizeka and you claim to be a Yorùbá.

Any proper Yorùbá person will never insult the Aláàfin like you just did. I'm not saying anything about your paternity or lineage o

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by theTranslator: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
LokoH:
I second you

but mind you are a Yoruba o, and in Yoruba land you dare not talk to old man anyhow even if he/ she is FOOLISH.
Just prostrate and follow his footsteps.
You're too slow to be a real Igbo
Igbos have high IQ
Collect!

7 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Omoslim26: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hypocrites so wat of Tinubu dat has a grandson with Igbo name

Reasonable human beings have no business with tribalism if the alafin likes her and sees her as someone he intends to spend his Life with, how is dat anyone's business

abi na una go still tell alafin the kind woman wey him go marry again

nonsense and Apcheat

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Omoslim26: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
This man is not ok at all
all this hate all bcus of wat
does he knows how many Yoruba men have Igbo wives
well he speaks from mere hatred and should find his peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Yorubalagba: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ojiofor:
Miscreants are crying because of another man's pleasure.Igbo women to the world!
useless people are happy because their sister wants to become a 32nd wife to an old alaafin just bcuz of money, a disgraceful act

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Mabizeka: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
OriginalOmoOgun:

Your name is Mabizeka and you claim to be a Yorùbá.

Any proper Yorùbá person will never insult the Aláàfin like you just did. I'm not saying anything about your paternity or lineage o
Is your moniker your real name? Then why are you using it to judge whether if I'm Yoruba?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Ojiofor: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yorubalagba:
useless people are happy because their sister wants to become a 32nd wife to an old alaafin just bcuz of money, a disgraceful act

She is an adult.what is my business in the choice she made?

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Elueme: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Someone need to shut this guy up. I guess he shouted racism following Meghan's interview. This dude is billous and toxic.. He could just die bottling up hate
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by epondudu: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hate
Hate
Hate
Hate
Hate
Hate
Hate
Hate
Hate
Hate
...........what is the heck in marrying from another tribe?
If the Oba married a white woman you will term that as an achievement. colonial mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by LokoH(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
theTranslator:
You're too slow to be a real Igbo Igbos have high IQ Collect!
shut up, Igbos are not known for intelligence, it is your pipu
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by theTranslator: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
LokoH:

shut up, Igbos are not known for intelligence, it is your pipu
Your IQ might be 10
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by LokoH(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
theTranslator:
Your IQ might be 10
10 ? . . . only me ?
bros are you flattering me ?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by duro4chang(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mabizeka:
He is not.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by excanny: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yorubalagba:

But Elegushi married a Fulani as Olori, how is not marrying a yoruba as Olori a disgrace to Yoruba nation?

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Gbagura: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Because she is the best among the ones from ur tribe he married before..even though she is a divorcee grin.
Just second hand 4matic being far better than 20 Volkswagen passat grin
U can ask alafin
Shameless igbo slut marrying her ancestor with a tribal mark. Is that how low igbo can go?

Nítorí owó grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by theTranslator: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
LokoH:

10 ? . . . only me ?
bros are you flattering me ?

Yes 10 is enough for a dvncE like you
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mabizeka:

Stop insulting your king!! He's busy romancing his new wife and you're here pouring harsh words on him!!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by johnmartus(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
angry cheesy grin Nigerian women they like money pass anything...I wonder how they will allow that old man to climb their chest.

I swear i can't be with the man alone in a room I will be scare.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by johnmartus(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Only idiot take Adeyinka grandson serious.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Conrod: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yorubalagba:
Even your oba understand that having enjoyed a firstclass livestyle,he has to crown himself with an igbo woman,lest he dies an unfulfiiled man, a bentley and a hundred vw golfs cars are not the same.

8 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by LokoH(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
theTranslator:

Yes 10 is enough for a dvncE like you

sorry. you are from one of those pathetic minor ethnic groups. Your next life try to correct it by choosing a superior tribe
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Conrod: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Agadi iberibe,i biara uwa ira ikpu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State / More Pics: Massive Crowd As Peter Obi Storms Osun Labour Party Guber Campaign / I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.