Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (20737 Views)

Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation / Saidi Balogun Celebrates President Buhari Win Already, Fans Curse Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Mrop(m): 5:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Nollywood actor Saheed Balogun celebrates his 52nd birthday as hell shares his cute photos.

Saheed Balogun is a veteran Nigerian actor, film-maker, director and producer. He was born on February 5, 1967.

He was born in Kwara State, North Central Nigeria but hails from Oyo State, Nigeria where he had his primary, secondary and tertiary education. He graduated from Kwara State Polytechnic (now Kwara State University).

He began acting in 1978, when he presented his first television program titled “Youth Today” on NTA. He produced his first film titled City Girl in 1989 but had featured, produced and directed several Nigerian films. He has featured, produced and directed several Nigerian films over the years.

He was married to nollywood actress, Fathia Balogun but is now separated.

Happy birthday to him. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-saheed-balogun-celebrates-his-52nd-birthday-in-style/

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Mrop(m): 5:14am On Feb 05, 2019
See How Saheed Balogun Ex wife Fathia react on his birthday here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by IamPatriotic(m): 5:41am On Feb 05, 2019
When I saw 52nd birthday, I said 52 bawo, until I remembered my age and the first time I watched his movie. Ojo ti pe mehn. Happy Birthday to you Omo Aliaja!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by ct2: 6:03am On Feb 05, 2019
God bless you ,happy more years
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy birthday to one of the very best in the industry.

Looking good at 52.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Ogbeni sador

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Walata aye.

The first time I saw him on screen was in a Series, "After the storm", he played the role of "Otiko" a drunk. Starring Paul Obazele as "Stanley".

23 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by XaviDayo(m): 6:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Ogeni. ...go and take ya wife back jaare. Forming divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by gud4dbest(m): 6:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy birthday sir and may all the try to cleave to your bone again...May your marriage beautiful again.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Miracle4Sure: 6:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Great

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Hoodbilonia: 6:09am On Feb 05, 2019
Dis guy na dem desmond elliot click
Don tay..those days of evrryday ppl
Wayback dis saheed guy don dey act like year 2000
I miss those years. 2001..2002.2003..best years of my life so far. So much fun.fashion.rap .partys.music..sisquo.dmx.jarule. ashanti.fabolous.dj clue. Dat year of bet rapcity with big tiger wey sing with rkelly wey dem shoot video for india and desert.
Those years who sabi yahoo.
Na make boys go play ps2 dey our head afta school or we play inter class match

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Unconquerable: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2019
Otiko.
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Relevancy1: 6:16am On Feb 05, 2019
He graduated from Kwara State Polytechnic (now Kwara State University).
@op kwara poly was never changed to kwara state university. both are different institutions

6 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Topmaike007(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by OMOTOWO(m): 6:22am On Feb 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:
When I saw 52nd birthday, I said 52 bawo until I remember my age and the time I watched his movie. Ojo ti pe mehn. Happy Birthday to you Omo Aliaja!
imagine I will also be 38 next month..I just pray to break through before clocking forty.May God help us

13 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Rbae: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2019
kennygee:
Walata aye.

The first time I saw him on screen was in a Series, "After the storm", he played the role of "Otiko" a drunk. Starring Paul Obazele as "Stanley".

Wow! I remember Otiko, he sings 'Otiko no fine...hin mama like am' whenever hes drunk�. Saheed is a great actor.
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Mobsync(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2019
Mrop:
Nollywood actor Saheed Balogun celebrates his 52nd birthday as hell shares his cute photos.

Saheed Balogun is a veteran Nigerian actor, film-maker, director and producer. He was born on February 5, 1967.

He was born in Kwara State, North Central Nigeria but hails from Oyo State, Nigeria where he had his primary, secondary and tertiary education. He graduated from Kwara State Polytechnic (now Kwara State University).

He began acting in 1978, when he presented his first television program titled “Youth Today” on NTA. He produced his first film titled City Girl in 1989 but had featured, produced and directed several Nigerian films. He has featured, produced and directed several Nigerian films over the years.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-saheed-balogun-celebrates-his-52nd-birthday-in-style/

Kwara State Polytechnic and Kwara State University are different institutions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:26am On Feb 05, 2019
All the best wishes to him on his birthday.
Congratulations sir.
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by MyAmericandream(f): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy birthday to your wife too, cos you guys share the same birthday.
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by advocatebaba(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2019
kennygee:
Walata aye.

The soundtrack goes "so what next after the storm". That year of the soap opera "beyond our dreams". person don old o lol.

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2019
HBD Walata

52 looks good on you sir shocked
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Mrop:

You mean an 11year old child presented a programme titled Youth Today on a national television way back 1978.?
I find it hard to believe! I'm sure he was still in primary school then.

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Heard his ex wife's birthday is also today

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Sultty(m): 6:36am On Feb 05, 2019
This man still dey bleach
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by tfash96(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Sultty:
This man still dey bleach
u are not better than pharisee.Only u have commented rubbish so far..Guys we've 2 dispose this black sheep among us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

“why I Married An Ugly Man” - Star Actress, Mide Funmi Martins / Pete Edochie At Alhamdulillah Champions Governor's Cup In Port Harcourt - Photos / Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.