Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife (41948 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) / Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Mrop(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji Sibling Peks Ikeji got himself two new benz at the same time, says One for him and one for his unknown wife.

Congrats to him. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/linda-ikeji-brother-peks-ikeji-got-two-new-benz-at-the-same-time/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Mrop(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2019
See How Linda Ikeji React to his younger brother Peke Ikeji new achievement here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Kingpee2(m): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2019
Thank God for your sister guy ...

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by barrMo: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2019
and what exactly does he do for a living

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by decatalyst(m): 6:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Next news please.

sad

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 05, 2019
His sister's money is really doing wonders,heard he's a spoilt brat grin

34 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by GOFRONT(m): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2019
I hope say Linda and Laura's Gstrings are not behind the appearance of these Benz??

Na kweshion I ask o..

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by emmyreb(f): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2019
O God, pick up my call, all I need is grace

Canon Camera for sale, check my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by emmyreb(f): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2019
O God, pick up my call, all I need is grace

Canon Camera for sale, check my signature

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Exwizard: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2019
See nose.... Very ugly being

4 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by EBUBS(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2019
Mrop:
See How Linda Ikeji React to his younger brother Peke Ikeji new achievement here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Why must you lie

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Enjoy yourself man.
Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by femi4: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Vanity
Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Stanleyafam(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Did he say he bought the car?
Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Dobson43: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
W
Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Jaynom(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Smh. This guy needs to calm down. Bad guys dey watch am

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Okay, keep enjoying the life of your head young man.

All the people shouting here actually wish they have an elder sister like yours, spoiling them silly.

Let them say kid bro.
You Only Live Once!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Where him they work? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by olaolulazio(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2019
The effect of stolen pant...
Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Nice one!

Wealth is like oi...when it touches the hand, it spreads to the fingers especially when the family is united.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by martineverest(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2019
BornagainThief:
lindaikejisblog

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by fkj950ax(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2019
OP
Please is his occupation or business profile/interest: "Linda Ikeji's Brother"?

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2019
barrMo:
femi4:
Vanity
BornagainThief:
Na wa o....
femi4:
Vanity
No be only vanity.
Like say if you get him kind sister, you go let your comnunity rest.
Nigerians sha!
olaolulazio:
The effect of stolen pant...
GOFRONT:
I hope say Linda and Laura's Gstrings are not behind the appearance of these Benz??

Na kweshion I ask o..
Pavore9:

Your sisters can also do it for you through their own
G-strings.
Chai!
SAVAGE reply of the month of February!! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2019
He could be a yahoo guy you won’t know
Just like Okwudili Umenyiora and most musician,Lot of kids of affluent people are into yahoo

3 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Deicide: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2019
barrMo:
He does his sister undecided

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Pavore9: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2019
GOFRONT:

Na kweshion I ask o..

Your sisters can also do it for you through their own
G-strings.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Techguyz(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2019
barrMo:

He buys and sells pants
Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Larryfest(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2019
barrMo:
Lol himself na blogger now na..
Re: Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife by Flirtyjane(f): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2019
good for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face, Rudeboy, Ebuka Obi, Funny Bone Shutdown Awka (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.