Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan (2511 Views)

FG To Repatriate 20,000 Nigerians From Chad, Cameroon In The Next 2 Months / How Smuggled Petrol From Nigeria Floods Niger, Cameroon, Benin, Togo / Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by eyeview: 6:16am On Feb 05, 2019
The United States Central Intelligence Agency, CIA has reported using their statelite a very serious development prior to the coming election in Nigeria.
The CIA findings and report read as follows:
“Over the past few weeks we have recorded within the Chad, Niger area a massive movement of mercenary and weapons from our finding we discovered that majority of the thugs and mercenary including the possession of light and heavy weapons where all contracted by personnel in the present Nigerian governments to move into Nigeria for the purpose of aiding electoral malpractices.

We have also opened a satellite watch have been able to record a steady mass movement of thugs and other people to the Northern part of Nigeria. The number of aliens are from the nearby countries sharing boundaries with the Nigerian states in the North. They are Chad, Niger and Sudan. 60 to 65% are from Niger, 20-25% are from Chad and the rest 10-15% are from Sudan.

The CIA hereby warns Nigerian governments including the INEC to take note and avert any ill-practices that will lead to disaster and loss of lives including the peoples’ mandate towards their choices and preferences for leadership. The United States will not accept any action of electoral malpractices geared towards denying the people credible votes and election.

The United States will not hesitate to impose a sanction and visa denial to any perpetrator of any threat to democracy in Nigeria. The United States will monitor vehemently the elections and its outcomes and the people’s mandate must be respected”.
http://www.twitter.com/RNNetwork1

https://therepublicannews.net/2019/02/04/2019-cia-warns-of-massive-invasion-of-aliens-from-chad-niger-cameroon-sudan-for-election-malpractices/

1 Like

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by IbrahimDamola: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2019
We all know that dumbohari opened the borders for them so they can come vote without card-readers, that's why he refused to sign the electoral bill that would have shut them out.

Dumbohari must be sent home to his katsina which shares a border with Niger. If katsina his home state can be that porous, he has his plans

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Mjshexy(f): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Please tell them, the people's mandate must be respected. Nigeria is not anybody's property angry

4 Likes

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by chinjo(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari will soon deny this. Pls if you love this country, vote out Buhari he doesn't mean well for this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by tayebest(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Stupid CIA angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Kingsley10000: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2019
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961 some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about that.

I've known about it for years, my friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell for sure where Atiku was from even though he was raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin was not known

Even OBJ alluded to Atiku questionable origin in his book - My Watch
wink

1 Like

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by simbad221: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Fake News!

2 Likes

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2019
This student above me na CIA bring ur frustration?.
Anyway Nigerians knw that election violence gave birth to Boko haram. when one man who started failing since 2003 embarked on using foreigners. After election mercenaries imported will feed now.

2 Likes

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Sakamaje: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2019
This looks like fake news from a questionable source.

3 Likes

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Samunique(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2019
The CIA hereby warns Nigerian governments including the INEC to take note
and avert any ill-practices that will lead to disaster and loss of lives including
the peoples’ mandate towards their choices and preferences for leadership. The
United States will not accept any action of electoral malpractices geared
towards denying the people credible votes and election.

The United States will not hesitate to impose a sanction and visa denial to
any perpetrator of any threat to democracy in Nigeria. The United States will
monitor vehemently the elections and its outcomes and the people’s mandate
must be respected”.

I wish our President is able to read maybe this would have help a lot.

But reverse is the case!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by orisa37: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2019
ISIS, ISWA, BOKOHARAM AND NOW FULANI HERDSMEN ARE MADE UP OF PEOPLE FROM CHAD, NIGER, SUDAN AND CAMEROON REPUBLICS.
THEY ARE SEEKING PAYOFF AND MORE COMPENSATIONS FROM THE MASTER. BUT I KNOW THAT TRUMP WILL DEAL WITH THEM.

1 Like

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Eboski(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2019
The government and Inec should take note of this warning.

1 Like

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by GMPO(m): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2019
J
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by fukushaki(m): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2019
wink
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by clarocuzioo(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2019
The CIA findings and report read as follows:
“Over the past few weeks we have recorded within the Chad, Niger area a massive movement of mercenary and weapons from our finding we discovered that majority of the thugs and mercenary including the possession of light and heavy weapons where all contracted by personnel in the present Nigerian governments to move into Nigeria for electoral malpractice."

Its getting clearer the reason why governor's from Niger came for campaign in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by DonHummer(m): 7:34am On Feb 05, 2019
This OP is mischievous. There was no Cameroon in the report.

2 Likes

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by youngmonj: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Again this is fake news, please go on CIA's website or just a simple google check and you find out that this person came up with this story by themselves.

"CIA warns Nigerian Government"?. When did CIA become the United Nations or ICC. Even the American Embassy would never use such statement.

Moderator please delete this thread, FAKE NEWS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2019
No wonder the three foreign governors came to support Buhari.
Its clear he'll be getting his votes from foreigners.

This is war looming already.

2 Likes

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by SternProphet: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2019
This is fake news
The writer of this is non t3chnical and unlearned in the use of intelligence technologies.
Please if you want to stay in your bedroom at Rumuola in Portharcourt to write fake news, at least try to make it look like what a western int3llugance agency would write.
This is local stuff I am sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by awgumayor: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2019
"Massive invasion of foreigners from neighbouring countries with their light and heavy weapons". After the election will they
still go back with their weapons? I foresee more troubles in Nigeria after election
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by lewis33(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2019
STUPID CIA... cheesy grin
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by zeromeridian: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari is finished
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by SalamRushdie: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Only God knows how long it will take Nigeria to recover from the damage Buhari has caused

1 Like

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by KanwuliaExtra: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019
And Biko Haram members and Fulani Herdsmen are Nigerians o! cheesy
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Turantula(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2019
The ususal suspects will call CIA IPOB
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Tyche(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2019
See better English way you just waste? Lazy yoot

Kingsley10000:
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961
some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in
Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to
remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of
Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during
the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true
federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about
that.

I've known about it for years, my
friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told
me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell
for sure where Atiku was from even though he was
raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin
was not known

Even OBJ alluded to Atiku questionable origin in his
book - My Watch

wink
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2019
I Am just baffle at the way Nigerian gov't is taking this elections matter.....Nigerian life should be the main thing here.....let the votes of the people counts
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by rainylad(f): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2019
Eboski:
The government and Inec should take note of this warning.

The FG and INEC are the architectts so calling on them is useless my bro.
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Iwanttoto1: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingsley10000:
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961
some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in
Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to
remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of
Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during
the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true
federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about
that.

I've known about it for years, my
friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told
me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell
for sure where Atiku was from even though he was
raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin
was not known

Even OBJ alluded to Atiku questionable origin in his
book - My Watch

wink

How can fools like this be on politics thread?

1 Like

Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Mariory(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Fake news!
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Daviddson(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Say no to fake news. INEC now uses digital cards, so that alone has reduced the possibility of rigging by at least 70%.
Re: 2019:CIA Warns Of Massive Invasion Of Aliens From Chad,Niger,Cameroon,Sudan by Airstrikes: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari is a terrorist that must be deal with!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Based Politician, Tony Kabaka Acquires 2 Lions As Pets (photos) / Nothing New In Nigerian Politics: SE was VP & Speaker @ Same time / BREAKING: President Buhari Allegedly Set To Marry New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.