Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu (23789 Views)

Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Kagawa10: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Johnathan again!!!
So you don't believe the APC's NBS again?
12Trillion in loans and the economy is losing jobs??

Will you keep quiet? No be only Nbs, you go see Bbc. Show me fact on Apc govt relieving workers off their job or shut up.

Let us even see Nbs site putting up that claim in their site, not some ragtag media outlet spewing megedefede everywhere.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by muffyt05: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
franchasng:
Mad person don't always know that they are mad, it is their relatives that shame catches on their behalf and we the remaining southern Nigerians are ashamed of our mentally derailed Yoruba brothers as they have become so mentally unstable to support/defend a demented man that even foreigners have declared unfit, highly shameful cry

Can you imagine your contributions to a sound political discussion? Won't call you or anyone a lunatic but just know that the seed of hatered you sow will germinate into your biggest undoing.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by BigIyanga: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
Sorry but what are you saying? PMB gave you IBB and Abacha? Hope you know both of them senior Buhari in the military? Explain how PMB gave you both of them.
Turning history upside down can only woodwink fools.
Typical zombie following. Arrogantly ignorant to facts: GMB truncated our demoracy... IBB and Abacha were under him and he was their boss. Ibb overthrew him and Abach overthrew ING of Shonekan .

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by lexy2014: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Because crude oil and other sources of revenue such as tax, sales from agric products etc stopped pumping, Isn't? That Jonathan had nothing to show for his government means Buhari should follow same path? Did you even know foreign reserve factor in our exchang rate? Why am I even conversing with someone who doesn't know the benefit of having huge foreign reserves?

This would be last response to you because your airbrain isn't upto par. You're a dunce. Abc.

In June 2015, buhari made 4 foreign trips.
So if there's nothing in d treasury, does it sound like good financial management to embark on 15 foreign trips especially since u said price of crude was $50 at d time? What u are saying is that buhari didn't save in d month of June. He just used d revenue that came in on foreign trips.

Pls which agriculture products were sold? When did d FG start selling agriculture products as source of foreign exchange?

Bros u de make me laugh. Any time u run of out things to say, na insult de follow. When people begin to insult like u do, then how I no that nothing nothing 4 ur side. Its almost as if u feel disgraced.

I didn't say I no how foreign reserve affects foreign exchange. Since u are professor in that field, I was expecting ur expert opinion. Unfortunately, u just ramble & end up latching unto insults 2 save face
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by okokobioko1: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Rickyzagy:
Both of them

Buhari is dead according to nnamdi kanu and abubakar shekau. And was replaced by a ceremonial impostor know as jubril by the cabals.

Atiku is not a Nigerian by birth.

NB. Before arguing with this make sure you read history and completed your education without strike.

I don’t debate with illiterates
your Nnamdi Kalu is sick and being used by the government. i just realize that as soon as he brought out the news of Atiku a camerronia. what happend to his Jubril from sudan story. this guy just feeding on the ignorance of the ibos. am from Edo state anyway.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
You know nothing so let me stop already.

History is not your strong point.

Buhari was appointed to form the new government after the coup. Abacha and IBB are his seniors in the military. Go and read history and stop being ignorant!

And for your information. SAP and IMF were under IBB between 1985-1993. Buhari never took or introduced any of the 2, same with Abacha between 1993-1998 (Nigeria was even under sanctions).

Hopefully your arrogance won't stop you from learning!
BigIyanga:

Typical zombie following. Arrogantly ignorant to facts: GMB truncated our demoracy... IBB and Abacha were under him and he was their boss. Ibb overthrew him and Abach overthrew ING of Shonekan .
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by franchasng: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
muffyt05:

Can you imagine your contributions to a sound political discussion? Won't call you or anyone a lunatic but just know that the seed of hatered you sow will germinate into your biggest undoing.
Yorubas have sowed the highest number of hatred seed among southern Nigerians than any other tribe.

They connived together for no reason against Southsouth man Goodluck Jonathan. tell what did Goodluck Jonathan did that Buhari has never done five times yet Tunde Bakare, Tinubu, Fashola, Falana, and co haven't shutdown Lagos like they did during Goodluck's regime, so tell me which other hatred is more than that

What did Chief Justice Walter Onnoghen did that Tanko and other useless Nigerian Justices haven't done that Yorubas keep supporting every attrocity of the north and yet you are here talking nonsense after you Yorubas sowed more than enough hatred among other Southern tribes just to ensure Hausa-Fulani dash you people some crumbs that fell from their political table, its a shame.

Even your elite Yorubas elders have seen the light and are telling you the young Yoruba youths to desist from their past mistakes but long tribalism and cunning nature won't let u guys heed to your elders' advice, if I wooz you eh angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Rickyzagy: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
okokobioko1:

your Nnamdi Kalu is sick and being used by the government. i just realize that as soon as he brought out the news of Atiku a camerronia. what happend to his Jubril from sudan story. this guy just feeding on the ignorance of the ibos. am from Edo state anyway.
yet you send battalions of soldiers and commandos to come and kill him.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Larryndelaw: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
The only perdon that is sick is DELE MOMODU because he is DAVIDO BOY
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

That's why I dey ask wetin Jona commission? If he didn't commission nor release fund for Lagos-IB Rail, what's the use for approving cost of project? Lol.

The only thing did was his poor attempt to revamp old rail close to election to use as an avenue to garner vote but when he saw it didn't work out, he embarked on Kaduna rail project with the intention to abadon it after relection like every projects abandoned by Pdp for the past 16yrs.

Buhari came in and not only completed Kaduna rail but also relased funds for the start of Lagos-Ibadan project. So what bullshit are you saying?
Show me where Jona released funds like Buhari did in news or shut up.
This guy's brain be turnioniown. Thought you said Buhari commissioned lag-ib rail. The Lagos-ibadan road is still uncompleted as we speak. The apc's attempt to use it as a campaign tool, knowing well that they can't use Kaduna-Abj or Abuja metro has failed. That is why they're rushing the contractor to complete Lagos-Abeokuta at least. So fools like you can have something to service on.
I like the fact that you said Buhari released funds in the news cause that's where it stops. Just like the $1bn released to the military and the N1bn released to aso Rock clinic. They're all in ur imagination
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Will you keep quiet? You know in your heart of heart what the wailers would do if Jonathan was put under trial. Even Jonathan has given himself sense and kept quiet throughout this election. I'm sure it was Atiku and Pdp that asked him to keep quiet and not dent their campaign because then, APC would open his cankerworms for all to see.
You seem to know everything and nothing at the same time. Your confusion is turnioniown. So you mean APC is afraid of wailers?? Then they have no business being in govt
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by adm212144: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

I'm not agreeing to anything. Telecommunication would have been brought to a country like Nigeria whether Obj likes or not. Everywhere is global today.
ok would you agree that the so called campaign rail project ,BVN,TSA was Jonathan initiatives .and are you aware that your Mr integrity buhari once said abacha didn't loot but paid whooping sum of 15m$ to lawyers for return abacha loot which he said he didn't loot.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Gabriel004: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
franchasng:
Dele majority of your Yoruba brothers know the truth, but some of them are mentally unstable, while some are very wicked and selfish, and the rest are under Tinubu's spell, Papa Oyedepo needs to organize a special deliverance session for the Southwest region to deliver them from Tinubu's spell cry
I am from southwest, and i am not supporting any of them. But what is problem with who people support. Must support who you support. Must everyone be stupid like you. The messiah party you are killing yourself for, what do they do for the 16 wasted years they spent. Under them, songs like let them talk, nigeria jagajaga, mr president, mathematics, ole were released and yet, you still have no shame to support them publicly, and for your little mind, you think you and your millions in the east do not need deliverance more than those in the west. Your head needs to be washed in a flowing streem. Don't go hang yourself please cos those people will vote for who they want to vote for and nothing you and your millions can do about it than to come here to rant as usual. Note, i support no politician cos they are all useless and visionless.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Okwuuu: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Joshmodest:

U have succeeded in mentioning nothing, the 4k wey ur wife collect na only for mouth we dey hear the food, we no dey see una chop am !!!
This phone wey u take dey abuse my wife ( lol) na she make am possible for me and u to dey use... something left for lifeless 32 years we can never have ...
Pls ask that zombie if he has eaten I 'm sure he is another slave to stupidity ...send me your aza make i send you food money ...#iranu

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Okwuuu: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Okwuuu post=75440017]
Pls ask that zombie if he has eaten I 'm sure he is another slave to stupidity ...send me your aza make i send you food money ...#iranu [/quote
Buhari is the worst cancer ever ...help me ask am where him son see 50million crash bike my God will judge Buhari and zombies and all the those tootless afonja #send back to daura#
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Heffe: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

That's why I dey ask wetin Jona commission? If he didn't commission nor release fund for Lagos-IB Rail, what's the use for approving cost of project? Lol.

The only thing did was his poor attempt to revamp old rail close to election to use as an avenue to garner vote but when he saw it didn't work out, he embarked on Kaduna rail project with the intention to abadon it after relection like every projects abandoned by Pdp for the past 16yrs.

Buhari came in and not only completed Kaduna rail but also relased funds for the start of Lagos-Ibadan project. So what bullshit are you saying?
Show me where Jona released funds like Buhari did in news or shut up.
bro stop lying any how pls
The abuja kaduna rail project was fully paid fr by get ,it was actually inform of a loan but not in cash, the Chinese offerd us d loan inform of the rail project which will be handled by a Chinese company!!
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by BigIyanga: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
You know nothing so let me stop already.

History is not your strong point.

Buhari was appointed to form the new government after the coup. Abacha and IBB are his seniors in the military. Go and read history and stop being ignorant!

And for your information. SAP and IMF were under IBB between 1985-1993. Buhari never took or introduced any of the 2, same with Abacha between 1993-1998 (Nigeria was even under sanctions).

Hopefully your arrogance won't stop you from learning!
Always rewriting history to fit your false narrative or to show that he was never in charge ..this is the dumbest narrative. GMB was the head of military council. He later worked under Abacha as the PTF Chaiman.. and they both started refined fuel importation into Naija. He said that Abacha was not corrupt.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by adekolaelect(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
MajorJeffery:
The number that votes for Buhari will give me the exact number of mad people in Nigeria. I'm patiently waiting for the incoming general elections.
your ranting does not hold water
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by muffyt05: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=franchasng post=75437265]Yorubas have sowed the highest number of hatred seed among southern Nigerians than any other tribe.

They connived together for no reason against Southsouth man Goodluck Jonathan. tell what did Goodluck Jonathan did that Buhari has never done five times yet Tunde Bakare, Tinubu, Fashola, Falana, and co haven't shutdown Lagos like they did during Goodluck's regime, so tell me which other hatred is more than that

What did Chief Justice Walter Onnoghen did that Tanko and other useless Nigerian Justices haven't done that Yorubas keep supporting every attrocity of the north and yet you are here talking nonsense after you Yorubas sowed more than enough hatred among other Southern tribes just to ensure Hausa-Fulani dash you people some crumbs that fell from their political table, its a shame.

Even your elite Yorubas elders have seen the light and are telling you the young Yoruba youths to desist from their past mistakes but long tribalism and cunning nature won't let u guys heed to your elders' advice, if I wooz you eh angry[/quote

I leave you to wallow in your insecurity and illiteracy
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
I can't make you educated if you're not ready to be.

As the HOS, you automatically become the HMC. How's this hard to understand? IBB and the likes made him the HOC believing they can control him which didn't work out. That made them overthrow him with a funny excuse. I can't teach you further.
BigIyanga:

Always rewriting history to fit your false narrative or to show that he was never in charge ..this is the dumbest narrative. GMB was the head of military council. He later worked under Abacha as the PTF Chaiman.. and they both started refined fuel importation into Naija. He said that Abacha was not corrupt.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by BigIyanga: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2019
somehow:
I can't make you educated if you're not ready to be.

As the HOS, you automatically become the HMC. How's this hard to understand? IBB and the likes made him the HOC believing they can control him which didn't work out. That made them overthrow him with a funny excuse. I can't teach you further.
Reduncancy of ur logic... is that they wanted to control him when in fact they could have been in control given the fact that they were his superiors... what was the vision in making head of state when they could have been without his authority??
Historical falacy or it further proves the point that he has never reasoned nor thought for himself.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Kfed4ril(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2019
somehow:
Show us what they did with 16k and stop beating around the bush oga!

Bros you haven’t shown us the soup you were you cooked with the 4K you are just mentioning non existent soup. Bros we want to see the soup physically not by mouth.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Kfed4ril(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
somehow:
TSA and VBN were never used by PDP, they remained paper achievement until this government came on board.

EFCC was used only by OBJ to deal with enemies.

ICPC was dead, infact it existed only by the name.

Can you name prominent persons arrested, tried and jailed by ICPC in 16yrs?

How about infrastructures They worked on that you can point to now?

I did my bvn on December 2014 in owerri. Abeg who was on seat then?
Stop claiming what you didn’t do, Bvn and tsa are brain child of GEJ administration.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Learn to react to things in context.
Kfed4ril:

I did my bvn on December 2014 in owerri. Abeg who was on seat then?
Stop claiming what you didn’t do, Bvn and tsa are brain child of GEJ administration.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2019
People with eyes can see it. Even PDP are beefing the infrastructures and claiming them.
Kfed4ril:

Bros you haven’t shown us the soup you were you cooked with the 4K you are just mentioning non existent soup. Bros we want to see the soup physically not by mouth.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Kagawa10: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2019
franchasng:
Yorubas have sowed the highest number of hatred seed among southern Nigerians than any other tribe.

Even your elite Yorubas elders have seen the light and are telling you the young Yoruba youths to desist from their past mistakes but long tribalism and cunning nature won't let u guys heed to your elders' advice, if I wooz you eh angry
Yeye man. You want to know what Jonathan did? Google Arthur Eze with Jonathan at an occasion. Didn't Arthur say in front of Jona that Yoruba are useless amala and ewedu people while Jonathan laughed at the mockery. Tell me what is worse than a siting president of multiethnic nation mocking his people?

The same Jonathan stated that Ibos are the pillar of his govt while forgetting that Yoruba massively voted for him in 2011.

If he wasn't so useless, maybe we would have consider him regardless of his hate speeches but no, he was not only useless as the p in psychology but also, allowed Ibo folk to poison his mind and sowed the seed of division in Nigeria.

That said, you Ibos can only fool yourself. My bro served in portharcourt and he complained about an Ibo corper poisoning his Benue friend's mind towards him even when it was my bro's group that made this benue guy the CLO. They were the first to endorse this Benue guy to represent them after which they all campaigned for their fellow corpers to vote for him whereas the Ibo corper's candidate failed to win only for him to go poison the Benue guy's mind. That's what you Ibos always do. Always sowing the seed of discord and hatred everywhere even when it's unwarranted like Chinua Achebe did with his worthless book, ''There was a country''.

Tell me where were the Ibos when Soyinka organised 10 thousands man march for Jonathan when the North wanted to remove him after Yaradua death? Where were the Ibos when Obj was moving heaven to see Jonathan on the throne? Only for the Ibos to cram in from nowhere and poison Jonathan's mind against the Yorubas who voted massively for him in 2011. Yeye
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by adm212144: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Kagawa10:

I'm not agreeing to anything. Telecommunication would have been brought to a country like Nigeria whether Obj likes or not. Everywhere is global today.
so also train would have come to Nigeria whether apc or not
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Kagawa10: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
adm212144:
so also train would have come to Nigeria whether apc or not
lol. The likes of MTN Glo, Airtel etc are accruing much wealth from the proceeds, not the fg unlike the rail cofunded by the Chinese and the fg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions As Tinubu Defends Buhari’s Ballot Box Snatching Warning / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic / Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.