Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

-buhari-writes-personal-letter-to-osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / -buhari-writes-personal-letter-to-osinbajo (553 Views)

2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Buhari Writes National Assembly, Says I Have Resumed / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-buhari-writes-personal-letter-to-osinbajo by Gforce2019: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2019
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-buhari-writes-personal-letter-to-osinbajo/

Read the letter below:

Dear Yemi,

We give glory to Almighty God for sparing your life. I’m impressed by your tenacious spirit which enabled you to continue on your campaign engagement, despite the shock of the crash.

It takes tenacious spirit and amazing spiritual strength to survive a helicopter crash without being paralyzed by its impact. I’m proud of our partnership and your unalloyed loyalty and your commitment to the service of Nigeria.

How VP Osinbajo, Minister, 10 others survived helicopter crash

That you proceeded with your engagements, despite the accident, is a testimony of your passion for service to country and a reflection of your admirable spiritual fervor.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN
May God continue to protect you and all those on board with you, bless your lives and grant you more good health and long life to serve our country even more.
Re: -buhari-writes-personal-letter-to-osinbajo by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Did he really write the letter himself? Or ......
Re: -buhari-writes-personal-letter-to-osinbajo by izombie(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Op meant to say, letter written to osinbajo on behalf of buhari.
Re: -buhari-writes-personal-letter-to-osinbajo by Buharimustgo16F: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Zombie the write post who tell u say Buhari sabi write something when u post for here. Mugu in the Zoo better get sense before he too late for u

1 Like

Re: -buhari-writes-personal-letter-to-osinbajo by bettercreature(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Osinbajo is going to take over from Buhari in 2023
I am sure Buhari was forced to write that letter

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje surrenders, reopens Kano stadium for PDP rally / Hon Mashood Mustapha (MM) Was Not Arrested, Delivers Polling Unit To APC* / Buhari Lost Elections Thrice, Did He Call To Congratulate Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.