Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,659 members, 7,840,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment (14340 Views)

APC Wants INEC To Stop Inspection Of Election Materials Used In Kogi / See What Obi Presented Before The Court That Will Give INEC Sleepless Nights / Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by paq1: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Clvot:
Buhari Has already used His remote Control to rig the 2019 Election .The same Remote control he talked about which he used on Osun State.Votes will not Count .Buhari is Evil,He does not care if anyone is Soaked in Blood.
Votes will count. And buhari wil be defeated. Osun votes counted that is why they had to do open rigging which will be upturn at the courts.

1 Like

Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by fred04(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by Basic123: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2019
khingTony:
The current administration will go down as the worst Nigeria ever had, their desperation is something else
for people born in 2000s like you!
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by michoim(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2019
APC should watch PDP & INEC; they must have planned some sinister things with INEC; whenever they start crying foul, know that they are up to some dirty games
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by muhsain299(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagarko:
Propaganda against PMB And APC is dead on arrival.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
God Bless PMB And APC.
Was it not PDP that Complained the INEC Boss and The IG of Police should resign not long ago
This guys are Funny
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by Christo24(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please God dont allow any manupulation to take place in Nigeria, an any thing that is not from you will never take place
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by okokobioko1: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
when you go to collect your PVC then you will know it is true talk. i expereince it ok. stop deceiving yourself that allegation is right.
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by Maket: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Quote:

“I therefore call on any political party or individuals with information on how the commission plans to or has engaged members of any political party as ad-hoc staff for the upcoming general elections to make such information public and mention specific names. “It is not enough to make wild allegations. It is incumbent on those who make such allegations to also provide the proof,” EOQ.

You crying have not know how they plan to do it but want us to go and find out for you.
See PDP crying like a baby today. This is One lesson life teaches us.
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by adekolaelect(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
riversatikulate:
One thing for sure is PDP will win outrightly come Feb 16 because majority of Nigerians are Atikulated even those parading themselves as APC are Atikulated too.
in your village .
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by Kingspin(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagarko:
Propaganda against PMB And APC is dead on arrival.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
God Bless PMB And APC.
Propaganda Yes But they have come to say that INEC should published their agents name. So, let INEC clear themselves to be fair
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by riversatikulate: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
adekolaelect:
in your village .
Yes because my village is Atikulated and also, Nigeria is Atikulated too. So you see, Atiku will win in my village, In my State and the entire Nigeria.
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by modath(f): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
Lord guide my steps and my tongue so I would never be as confused as PDP. cheesy

Yesterday they told us APC can't rig the election, today they say they've perfected plans to rig.

Yesterday the INEC chairman was their best friend, today, he's their worst enemy.

Yesterday Kanu was their best friend, today he's working for Buhari.

This is definitely a curse from the devil himself.

Until Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni remove his trousers and show us his right thigh, he remains a persona non-grata as long as this election is concerned.

cheesy cheesy

& you this human "beans" (in my daft yoot tone) plan to make heaven laidis? With dis kain wickedness.... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by Corrinthians(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
modath:

cheesy cheesy

& you this human "beans" (in my daft yoot tone) plan to make heaven laidis? With dis kain wickedness.... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Ahap. Haven't you heard? What goes around, comes back around! wink
Re: PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment by adekolaelect(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
riversatikulate:

Yes because my village is Atikulated and also, Nigeria is Atikulated too.
So you see, Atiku will win in my village, In my State and the entire Nigeria.
Mr Atikulator how market ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria / Lai Mohammed Battles Cabal In NBC, Others / 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.