Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,351 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 (25206 Views)

SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by Josnac(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2019
automatix:

Only God knows what will be the end of this news on Onnoghen

Now I'm convinced that this thing you're jumping from thread to thread posting with different monikers na scam.

NL...beware of these people advertising IBEDC prepaid meters.
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by klemmsbeat(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Scam.....
Do not patronize !!!
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://thepunditng.com/do-you-know-justice-onnoghen-rejected-bribes-and-ruled-for-buhari-in-2008/

Does that mean Buhari should therefore allow his supposed personal sense of obligation to Onnoghen override his sense of duty in the over all interest of Nigerians; was Onnoghen's judgement in favour of Buhari not based on the merit of the case, as he should as a judge - if so then why should PMB feel obligated to overlook his corruption?
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by maestroferdi: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2019
maasoap:

Mind explaining to us on his behalf how 3 million dollars take enter his numerous hidden accounts?
We may have to start with how Yusuf Buhari got hundreds of millions of naira to buy high end power bikes...

When we are done, we shall look into Aisha Buhari thriving conglomerate that facilitated her giving over N140 million away...

1 Like

Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by macuno88(m): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2019
post=75429099:

Legend has it that the 2 other judges were actually the ones that ruled in favour of Buhari, while the 3rd criminal of a judge looked the other way.
Not everyone can be fooled like criminal supporters!
How do you sleep at night with all the lies and propaganda you unleash everyday?..l bet you forgot that the internet is a good storage place...in any case, Buhari is never going to win the presidential election, neverrrrrrr...and his shortsighted or zombified supporters can go for 'de-zombification' if they wish..You should relax a little before grilling the next set of lies /propaganda..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by dustydee: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://thepunditng.com/do-you-know-justice-onnoghen-rejected-bribes-and-ruled-for-buhari-in-2008/
You mean PDP rigged the 2007 election and bribed the judges? shocked
And they want us to vote for PDP again?
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2019
AONE555:
I wonder when Nigerians will stop seeing someone doing his/her job (the right thing) as a favor ....
u guys like to turn logic on its head...if he didn't compromise na now im go kon compromise....dis matter ll get to Supreme Court anyways...

1 Like

Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by Gemsville: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2019
What has this got to do with him confessing to all the money and houses he refused to declare. How related are they pls.
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2019
obailala:
The kind of moral and value system we practice in Nigeria is just bizarre. So is the writer of this article saying that because a person did his job by ruling in my favour 10 years ago, it then becomes my duty to cover them up for life even if they commit an offense?
all d article is saying those speculatin onnoghen as pdp moles are fools....after all no can can order judges around...when katsina alu tried it with salami we knew hw it ended even if salami paid d price for it....
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2019
post=75429099:

Legend has it that the 2 other judges were actually the ones that ruled in favour of Buhari, while the 3rd criminal of a judge looked the other way.

Galadinma stated facts, you're here telling legend.
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by knightehis(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Op, Buba galadima said buhari forgets his friends those help him come to power. Vote qtiku who wants to enrich his friends and see how his government will benefit u.
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by omogidi234(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Page420:
Gonna start with this linez..........

Nobody give a Bleep about you when you are still nothing..........equa 1

Most people won't remembered 99 things you've done when you don't the recent one........... equal 11

Given that the sum of eqa 1 and two is life, then you shouldn't be surprised by this.

This your mathematical calculation is 'wisdomic'.
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by Hafeezson(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2019
2008 election Kuma? embarassed
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by bigfish3k: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2019
post=75429099:

how ? explain what u mean here

records have it that it was three that ruled in buhari's favor which onnogen was one of them. dont be using misinformation and hatred to deceive the people
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by AONE555(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u guys like to turn logic on its head...if he didn't compromise na now im go kon compromise....dis matter ll get to Supreme Court anyways...
You're clearly been sentimental...
Bros me and you how that man take get that money ...
Is quite unfortunate for him .
Anyways na who they catch be thief....
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by Giftalworld: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
See details below.

Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
AONE555:

You're clearly been sentimental...
Bros me and you how that man take get that money ...
Is quite unfortunate for him .
Anyways na who they catch be thief....
kk u are not sentimental...u were dee web he was making the money...nonsense yy not wait til his case finish in Supreme Court...
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
maasoap:

Mind explaining to us on his behalf how 3 million dollars take enter his numerous hidden accounts?

he doesn't need to explain to you, you are too dull to understand even if he explain, so therefore, just go and find food to eat, I know na hunger dey mama you
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by maasoap(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
amhelpless:

he doesn't need to explain to you, you are too dull to understand even if he explain, so therefore, just go and find food to eat, I know na hunger dey mama you

You're talking to a man who has three generations under his care, probably same age as your dad. You seem interesting particularly about job, hunger and food. This got me thinking you might or your family might need a little handout. Let me know, I will help
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by maasoap(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
maestroferdi:
We may have to start with how Yusuf Buhari got hundreds of millions of naira to buy high end power bikes...

When we are done, we shall look into Aisha Buhari thriving conglomerate that facilitated her giving over N140 million away...

Unfortunately, Yusuf or Aisha is not in the focus, Onnoghen is.
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
maasoap:

You're talking to a man who has three generations under his care, probably same age as your dad. You seem interesting particularly about job, hunger and food. This got me thinking you might or your family might need a little handout. Let me know, I will help

look at someone that one to help? are you employed yourself? you think I dont know you are living on N power ? I laugh in french
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
amhelpless:

look at someone that one to help? are you employed yourself? you think I dont know you are living on N power ? I laugh in french

Around 500,000 Nigerians are living on Npower, you could be one of them.
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
maasoap:

Around 500,000 Nigerians are living on Npower, you could be one of them.

say the truth and put the devil to shame, are you one of them Mr APC , I know you people filled the scheme up with your family members, the reason you are defending this government, or may be you are one of the contractors or beneficiary of the government one sided wealth distribution , on a serious note, do you have a good job?
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by Imortal001: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
NobleAngell:
1) Are We suppose to applaud him for not taking bribe? If u do good, posterity will judge likewise if u do bad. People make it sound like a big deal when they do the right thing.

2) You said "Buhari rightfully won the elections" so what was the favour he did for Buhari?

3) The fact that he did the right thing back then does not make him above the law. The law must take its full course, he of all people should know that.

4) He probably had a good relationship with Buhari back then before things fell out between them. Who knows? We all know that Buhari is very selective in his fight for corruption, which is very disgusting.
From your writeup you are indeed 'NOBLE' i must confessed.
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by verifiablefacts: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2019
post=75429099:

then Wike appeared.
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by maestroferdi: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2019
maasoap:

Unfortunately, Yusuf or Aisha is not in the focus, Onnoghen is.
I pity you...
Re: Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 by futurism: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2019
Josnac:

Now I'm convinced that this thing you're jumping from thread to thread posting with different monikers na scam.

NL...beware of these people advertising IBEDC prepaid meters.
Hey, i am same person. You are convinced? Can you proof that i scammed you? have we had any dealings and I collected money from you? Are you aware that even at this, I am going to deliver this meter to a nairalander who has not paid a single kobo on the ground that he will pay immediately we finish installing after programming?

I don't need the entire nairaland. Many of you Nigerians have this sick mentality that everything is a scam... but I am sure you were likely among those that lost their money to MMM.

Did you ask for proof that the meter are available and I couldn't send it?

In coming days, we will not even be posting on nairaland anymore because we just need a few persons to help us spread the words within their community.

Guess what, we are not stopping because some pessimist like you exist. Call on the mods to ban this as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. / Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu / 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.