Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu (25403 Views)

Sambo Visits President Muhammadu Buhari / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 9:57pm On May 15
The Executive Governor of Kogi State was at the Presidential Villa to brief the President about happenings in the State.

It was a fruitful meeting and the President expressed satisfaction with how the Governor handled the security situation in the state.
The Governor also confirmed that the meeting was quite "fruitful".

The meeting also touched areas such as education, welfare of the civil servants, primary healthcare delivery and sundry other issues of interest.

The Governor also discussed efforts at curbing crisis in Omala Local Government Area with Mr President @officialABAT

Kingsley Femi Fanwo (KFF)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 9:57pm On May 15
One man like that has tried everything to remove Ganduje, but still no way. The man has used Bello, Osifo, ASUU, random protesters, but all to no avail. The man don tire, sef. And 2027 is approaching fast-fast. May the Lord be his strength.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Richtaiwo: 10:01pm On May 15
I support apc but this Ododo is damn irritating. I don’t have anything against him or his mode of operation. Infact I don't know anything about his administration or how he became a governor. Whenever I see a man bleaching his skin, I always have this feeling he is irresponsible.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by yussybenayu: 10:01pm On May 15
All these ones know is how to manipulate people. Election rigging no be small trouble o.
Na so so sleeplessness

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by slivertongue: 10:19pm On May 15
looking for soft landing for yahaya Bello

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Manowar94: 10:20pm On May 15
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 10:44pm On May 15
The name sound funny. grin
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Kutunban: 11:15pm On May 15
Ododo sounds like otundo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Chinjo2: 11:16pm On May 15
Hope he handed Yahaya Bello to Tinubu for onward delivery to EFCC

16 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Scream(m): 11:19pm On May 15
New achievement...he has to celebrate this with a billboard!

32 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by SaiOba: 12:25am On May 16
His visit is all because of Bello

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Inspirer1: 1:26am On May 16
ganisucks:
One man like that has tried everything to remove Ganduje, but still no way. The man has used Bello, Osifo, ASUU, random protesters, but all to no avail. The man don tire, sef. And 2027 is approaching fast-fast. May the Lord be his strength.
who pls?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Yankee101: 4:04am On May 16
The fear of election tribunal

18 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Kelklein(m): 4:13am On May 16
everyone knows the reason for the visit.. an election tribunal reserved judgement couple of days ago. now they are running to the one they know can twist the hands of justice in their favour.

We can't run a country like this. We would simply be building an Animal farm. The consequences of these things they do because they can, live with us on a daily basis.. still they don't stop doing it.πŸ€”

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Iamanoited: 5:38am On May 16
YAHAYA BELLO'S SPECIAL DRIVER NOW WANTS TO DRIVE TINUBU.. "UN AJE LEWA, EYERE LEBO".

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by KingLennon(m): 6:47am On May 16
If you want to survive here, take your mind away from the government and focus on yourself....

All I see here are criminals sad

14 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Honestey: 10:58am On May 16
Ododo: Good morning Mr president
Tinubu: Good morning how was your trip.? Why are you here?
Ododo: Sir, I came to seek your forgiveness over my action towards EFCC when they came to arrest that white-rat. There was nothing I could than to at least try protect the man who helped me to become the governor of Kogi.
Tinubu: You know that was wrong and you might be questioned about it after the expiration of your tenure as governor.
Ododo: Sir actually that's why I'm here I don't know what I can do because he is sleeping in our government house female toilet and my wife is troubling me about that. Our budget for food is looking like a nothing now that we have to share everything with someone who should have gone elsewhere. In fact he is trying to establish a office within the government house where he will be giving me order on what to do. I'm getting frustrated already.
Tinubu: I can imagine how you are feeling but that's how rats are, especially the white one calling itself a white lion. My advice is that henceforth stop feeding him and stop cleaning that female toilet. Let you wife enter shit there and leave it unflushed. I bet he will find his way out.
Ododo: Ok sir, I will do that

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by idanone(m): 10:58am On May 16
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by datola: 10:59am On May 16
Ododo

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by jericco1(m): 10:59am On May 16
Going there for his selfish interest
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by phemmie06(m): 10:59am On May 16
Another achievement recorded. If visiting Ribadu is an achievement then visiting the PRESIDENT would be.....

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On May 16
He sent to plead on the white lion's behalf........ πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by id4sho(m): 11:00am On May 16
Thugs meeting tongue
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Telltruth123: 11:00am On May 16
Looking at the facial expression of the president, Mr governor baba is not happy with you.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by abibun: 11:00am On May 16
200 days in office achievement
ganisucks:

Kingsley Femi Fanwo (KFF)
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 11:01am On May 16
grin Just say your big brother sent you to go and beg on his behalf

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Patojargz: 11:01am On May 16
Richtaiwo:
I support apc but this Ododo is damn irritating. I don’t have anything against him or his mode of operation. Infact I don't know anything about his administration or how he became a governor. Whenever I see a man bleaching his skin, I always have this feeling he is irresponsible.

Lol πŸ˜†
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by IgOga(m): 11:02am On May 16
shocked
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by malali: 11:02am On May 16
TELL YAHYA BELLO TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

NIGERIA CANNOT CONTINUE TO BE A LAWLESS COUNTRY.

RULE OF LAW IS THE LEAST WE CAN HAVE.

A FORMER NUMBER 1 CHIEF LAW OFFICER OF A STATE SHOULD OBEY THE SAME LAW HE SWORE TO UPHOLD.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Reelmii: 11:02am On May 16
grin
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 11:03am On May 16
Ok..

I see..
So as to help him affect the OUTCOME of the Ongoing Tribunal...

I SEE.!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? / Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) / Ahmad Sani Yerima Disgraces Nigeria -BBC Report (example child bride pic posted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.