Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,150 members, 7,957,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku (20200 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by dre11(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

A former President of United States of America, Bill Clinton, is expected to visit Nigeria a day before the presidential election, The PUNCH learnt on Monday.

During the visit, Clinton will meet President Muhammadu Buhari, who is the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress and Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Though details of the proposed visits were still sketchy on Monday, diplomatic sources said that Clinton would return to his country the same day.

Clinton, it was gathered, might arrive in the early hours of February 15 before the two candidates would go to their states to cast their votes in the election.

While President Buhari will vote in his home state of Katsina, Atiku will cast his vote in Adamawa state.

National Chairman of the PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, confirmed the planned visit by Clinton to the country, saying the former ruling party had been informed.

“We are aware; we have nothing to hide. All what we want is credible, fair and acceptable elections. We also don’t want interference from anyone concerning the workings of INEC and the security agents,” he said.

https://punchng.com/clinton-to-meet-buhari-atiku/
Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by jchioma: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2019
He is welcome as emissary of the U.S to warn an obstinate Buhari to accept defeat in good faith.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by GMPO(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2019
Very good now Papa buhari will know what is called international community pressure.if he misbehave Nigeria will become history.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by izombie(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2019
You mean clinton will meet atiku and the lifeless one?

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by jamaicabakare(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Ignore the lifeless comment of the fool above me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by ashacot: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2019
HE SHOULD TELL ATIKU TO REMOVE HIS TROUSER

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by Felixalex(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2019
Chai

When he's meeting with one, he will just be shaking his head. I no mention name, we all know who. grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by TIGRITIS: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2019
ashacot:
Yes o
That is just what we want

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by SEONaijaExpert: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2019
I'm not impressed or motivated in any way.

Bill Clinton is not saint enough to speak with President Buhari on election matters.

Let the Cameroonian that reported Nigeria to the UK and US listen to his speech.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by johnchins: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2019
ashacot:
Please have sense

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2019
I have this strong feeling he's going to persuade Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni to remove his trouser for the good of Nigeria. Anything short of that would have been a total waste of precious time. smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by StupidInyamiri: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku will unite Nigerians. That's pure propaganda. He couldn't even unite his campaign team. They are defecting to APC in droves.
Atiku will create jobs. Pure shenanigans. 8 years in power, how many jobs did he create? Atiku carries the anointing to sell and not to build. After all, he sold firewood.
Atiku will bring a better Nigeria. Only one fully gone in amnesia will believe this. Nothing has ever gotten better under Atiku. Go to his people and ask them.
Atiku will fight corruption. I know the devil must have had a good laugh over this. If you doubt me, ask the NIPOST man at Ota. He called him a thief.
Let's get Nigeria working again. Funny; who grounded her at the first instance?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
We are aware; we have nothing to hide. All what we want is credible, fair and acceptable elections. We also don’t want interference from anyone concerning the workings of INEC and the security agents,” he said.
A drowning man, sticks to a straw, the thieving party keep sounding like a broken record everyday! cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by jasmine1600: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari is not in control of anything in this country.
His more of a caged man.
That why he fumbles at any time his out.
Meeting him would not stop the cable going on with their already masterminded riggings.
I still regretted surppoting him last 4years.

10 Likes

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by Omeokachie: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Coming to warn the lifeless tyrant not to set the country ablaze in a bid to sit on a seat that he has no capacity to perform.

9 Likes

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by Originality007: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
[s]I have this strong feeling he's giving to persuade Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni to remove his trouser for the good of Nigeria. Anything short of that would have been a total waste of precious time.[/s] smiley

go and atikulate grin

7 Likes

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by dokunbam(m): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019
I am voting for integrity which is number one thing.

Every other good things will follow

I know those I can trust with my resources and those I cannot, even among my friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by SalamRushdie: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019
The visit is definitely for the evil trouble maker called Buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by SamuelTurner(m): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2019
I find such a visit on the eve of the elections very bizarre. Why Americans always want to meddle into other countries politics, while their own Trump has not yet been dealt with?

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE
Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Oh God.

If Atiku no win this election, wetin we gain ?

4 Likes

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by norriswood(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2019
izombie:
You mean clinton will meet atiku and the lifeless one?
...reset ur brain now
Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by 9ball(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2019
OK ooo
Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2019
He is welcome..Hope Bullhari won't disgrace his generation again

3 Likes

At the meeting Clinton should not sit too close to Atiku o before his watch and wallet gets missing because Atiku is a kleptomaniac.

He is the well known notorious Anini of Adamawa
grin

Even babies like the sight of Atiku.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by megdon: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
The number of votes Buhari get in this election, that's the number of fools we still have in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2019
megdon:
The number of votes Buhari get in this election, that's the number of fools we still have in this country.

Copy and paste flat heads. Be original for once. Let your brain work and not just for crime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attah Igala (Aliyu Obaje) Is Dead / Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works / I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.