Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Understanding The Secret In Passing A Job Interview And Be Employed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Understanding The Secret In Passing A Job Interview And Be Employed. (384 Views)

Tips To Passing A Job Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Secret In Passing A Job Interview And Be Employed. by uwadiahercules: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2019
Some persons are lucky enough to get listed in a job interview and when they get there they somehow blew the opportunity and end up losing the job. We will be sharing to you the necessary secret in passing a job interview and be employed.

Once you know this, passing job interview section won’t be difficult; I will be sharing few secrete in the book and with that I believe you will be able to put those things into practices and make sure once you sit in front of an interviewer no matter the kind of person, no matter his frame, or how rich he is you will be able to pass any interview that will be labeled before you.

When you are invited for a job interview by the company management or the manger of the human resources there are things they are expecting from you and that is why they interviewed you. Mind you, you may not be the only one invited for the job and everyone invited is unique on his own but the company is looking for someone that can fit in. that is someone that worth more the money they are going to pay.

Every company doesn’t just go ahead and hire anyone because they like the persons face although it is an advantage when they like your face, they are looking for someone who is going to win for them that is why they are using every trick in the book to make sure they select the right person.

I remember a question someone asked my, he said if am not selected in a job interview does that mean am dumb or does that mean the person that was selected is far better than myself? How am I sure that am not just sucked that is why they do not hire me?

The answer I gave is what I will be sharing with you so that you should be prepare when you are invited for a job interview and there are question coming to you from every corner during the interview. But first I told him that he is not suck, and it is not a prove that the other person chosen are better. It maybe the other person are just more prepared for the interview than himself. That is why I will need you to read the few Secret In Passing A Job Interview And Be Employed.
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/secret-in-passing-a-job-interview-and-be-employed/

(1) (Reply)

Benin Job Vacancy / Entry Level Sales Reps Required For Immediate Employment / Vacancies In An Energy Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.