Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Mother-in-law - Episode 10 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother-in-law - Episode 10 (472 Views)

Mother-in-law - Episode 2 / Mother-in-law - Episode 1 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 10 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2019
*Mother-in-law - Episode 10*

�����������‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Now do you believe me? I told you I saw a man take something from our bed and all you did was laugh at me,” Emmanuel said with sarcasm. Their house had become very charged with an ominous presence since Emmanuel saw that figure in their bathroom. On their bed, they lay holding each other with the lights on. None of them was the praying type. They had already prayed as much as they could and lay back on the bed, hoping the presence would lift. “But baby, you told me the figure you saw might be your dad.

Why then is he angry with us?” Janet asked. “I wish I had a clue. Perhaps my mother might know,” replied Emmanuel. “I have to call her now,” Janet said looking around for her phone. “Baby my phone is on that table, can you get it for me?” she requested. She was afraid to get off the bed.Emmanuel got off the bed and brought her phone to her. She twiddled with her phone for a moment and quickly placed a call to her mother in-law. The phone rang a few times before Mrs. Asibong took her call, “Hello Janet, why are you calling....

Continue reading on the link below...

������������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2019/02/05/mother-in-law-episode-10/

(1) (Reply)

The Psychoanalytic Theory Of Sigmund Freud: How Applicable Is It To Literature? / Content Writer Needed- Niche: Biography / Igbinigie, Isreal, Obasa Wins 2019 Punocracy Prize For Satire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.