Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area (517 Views)

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by kennybelle: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2019
I stay on the Island, and I'm surprised that for the past 3 weeks there has been a steady availability of power supply. If at all it's going to be interrupted, it doesn't go off for long 'as usual', say 30mins or 1 hour tops and we hear a shout of their popular eulogy 'Up Nepa'.

Does it mean without an election forthcoming, Nigerians cannot enjoy the dividends of democracy at will? I remember the same thing happened in 2015. Or Is it just a coincidence?

Just curious

Fellow Nairalanders, please share with us the situation of 'light' in your area.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by pryme(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2019
At least 15 hrs a day of power supply here, that's a step up.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by OneCorner: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2019
22hrs

1 Like

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by ashacot: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2019
20HRS

1 Like

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by dustmalik: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2019
At least 22:45hrs to 23:00hrs. I don't know about the current generation and distribution capacity, but I've been enjoying constant electricity.

Going by history, Nigeria doesn't usually enjoy electricity around this time of the year, so I'm really surprised.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by tayebest(m): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Ijegun (Fagbile estate) electricity worst pass Lagos traffic cry angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Many factored affect distribution of electricity.

Sometimes system malfunctions and some unforeseen damages.
In my area,we usually have like 15hrs power supply per day if things go smoothly.
But since 2days now, nothing,although it rained heavily prior to that.maybe something got spoilt..

Still anticipating the day we will stop discussing electricity issues.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by ashewoboy(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2019
you all should keep the improvement in power supply to yourselves. later now they will discontinue it because you are singing their praises. the last time a thread like this was created and somebody mentioned my area here. there was black out for almost a week just because somebody came here to sing their praises. just keep enjoying your light. if you wanna say it at all. make sure you do not include your area. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by torino88(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2019
evil
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by otokx(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Even with the heavy downpour in Port Harcourt they still brought light and it was there till this morning.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
I can read lies up there.Why not include the area you live plus streets.Here in ladipo,oshodi and mafoluku power is 2/100.There have not been electricity for 4 days.They restored it on Monday and it stayed for 7hours before they took it back at midnight.They brought it back on Tuesday morning and leave it for 3 hours before they took it back.

(1) (Reply)

Ffk Debunks The Rumor Going Viral On The Internet, Blasts Apc E-rats / Generals At War Over Buhari, Atiku / Breaking: EFCC Arraigns Former SGF Babachir Lawal Over Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.