Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

You Need A Brain Check! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Need A Brain Check! (253 Views)

Anyone Not Supporting Peter Obi Really Needs A Brain check / Anybody Who Reads OyigboUpdate Trash On Nairaland Needs Brain Check / If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Brain Check! by teekay213(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2019
If a president should say he has not perform well in his govt andyou still want to vote for him you need a brain check

If a president should go out of the country to say the youths in his country are lazy when he hasn't provide jobs and you still want to vote for him you need a brain check

If a president doesn't answers questions correctly even after being explained to like he's in pry 2 and still the answer didn't hit the question and you still want to vote for him my brothers and sisters you have brain tumor

If the wife of the president should come out to say his husband govt has been hijack by the cabals and you still feel that president deserve second term you need a brain check I will pay the bills
Re: You Need A Brain Check! by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What I Have Discoverred - Election Election / Sani Abacha Stadium? Nigeria Beggars Belief / Ajaokuta Steel ’ll Soon Come To Life, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.