Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags (1322 Views)

Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by Newsloft: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Sister to top Nigerian blogger, who is an entrepreneur Laura Ikeji tells fans how hard working she would be if she had gotten married to Dangote or Femi Otedola, as She proclaims her money is sweeter than Anybodys money.

Photos Below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/my-money-is-sweeter-than-anybodys-money-laura-ikeji/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi, MissyB3

Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by Tonyprisca: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Short ugly and unreasonable human being you and your sister should leave us alone
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by itspzpics(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Ur money isok
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by Davash222(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2019
No wahala. You win, your money is sweeter. We are not dragging that with you .

Endeavor to use that sweet money to buy new sense, please. Very important.
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by MrFlavvor(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Ugly ikejis
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by logtrend52: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2019
The Olosho money I guess grin
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by ashewoboy(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Liar. they make their own money and save it buh spending their boyfriend's/husband's money is all they do. no wonder all these actresses are buying houses while their male counterparts are not.

awon olosho.
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin I have some drugs for you Laura ikeje shocked you lack sense

We need a verified Google Adsenseee for sale

Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by logtrend52: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin my friend can you travel to her IG Dm to deliver the medicine
Immaculatesnow:
grin I have some drugs for you Laura ikeje shocked you lack sense

We need a verified Google Adsenseee for sale
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by Tamarapetty(f): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nobody dey argue with you

1 Share

Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
logtrend52:
grin my friend can you travel to her IG Dm to deliver the medicine

My G grin I love my Instagram account very much shocked I wouldn't want a crazy slay IMP to block me grin I believe you know what I mean
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Linda paved way for her but she's hardworking
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by logtrend52: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin hard working in what way
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by logtrend52: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin lolz you'll get popular
Immaculatesnow:

My G grin I love my Instagram account very much shocked I wouldn't want a crazy slay IMP to block me grin I believe you know what I mean
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by LastDance: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
ashewoboy:
Liar. they make their own money and save it buh spending their boyfriend's/husband's money is all they do. no wonder all these actresses are buying houses while their male counterparts are not.

awon olosho.
I dont think you can classify the women in the Ikeji's clan, amongst the actresses that sleeps with men for money.

They are totally different bro, you can only know this if you have worked with any of them for real.

They are strong and independent women and this is why even if they are not perfect, but atleast give respect to whom it is due.

Laura is the real slayqueen.
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
logtrend52:
grin lolz you'll get popular

grin I only troll here on nairaland for fun shocked I don't use my main social media handles to troll as Im a business owner grin can't have my followers get angry at me
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by logtrend52: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
shocked are you a pastor or journalist
LastDance:
I dont think you can classify the women in the Ikeji's clan, amongst the actresses that sleeps with men for money.

They are totally different bro, you can only know this if you have worked with any of them for real.

They are strong and independent women and this is why even if they are not perfect, but atleast give respect to whom it is due.

Laura is the real slayqueen.
tongue
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by Trendme: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin
Re: My Money Is Sweeter Than Anybodys Money - Laura Ikeji Brags by Trendme: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2019

grin
IdreamOfUnicorn:
lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique fp How fa

(1) (Reply)

Dem Dey F**k Chioma For London” – Kemi Olunloyo Shares Explosive Chat / Actress Victoria Kolawole Wows In New Enchanting Photos / Tboss Looks Radiant In New Adorable Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.