Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku (1933 Views)

Jonathan Denies Endorsing Atiku / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by albaniy1: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2019
IT has come to my notice that after atiku's visit to sultan of sokoto people are sayin he will endorse atiku because buhari has detain their prince .

I have only few words to say about that so as to clear some area of misconcepts.

1. Dasuk's father is the one that the then head of state ibb stopped the present sultan and the late one parents from assuming the throne while its their rights.

2. In the case of making him (dasuki's father) the sultan he (ibb) killed more than hundred royal bloods in sokoto.

3. Only his i repeat only dasuki's relatives enjoy his wealth.

4. althoug its not all that know it but sultan has been consulted secretly before dasuki's detention so nothing will happen from that angle.

5. most of sultan close alienc are apc members e.g ummarun kwanbo, alu, malami yabo', etc

6. Even tambuwal have been warned by the sultan council about leaving apc.

7. Sokoto people will never support the same candidate with the SE bcs of what late KADUNA ENZEGWU DID TO THEIR PRINCE.
SO LET ME SAY IT BOLDLY THAT IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION ATIKU WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT GET 20% IN SKOTO

my name is shugaba currently in sokoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by yomi962: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2019
attention seeker, go school, you no gree. Go and sitdown. Every body is now a politician. All this paid zombies sef

11 Likes

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Tell those wailers, let them know they have no chance. Election is not won online.
Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by SalamRushdie: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2019
albaniy1:
IT has come to my notice that after atiku's visit to sultan of sokoto people are sayin he will endorse atiku because buhari has detain their prince .

I have only few words to say about that so as to clear some area of misconcepts.

1. Dasuk's father is the one that the then head of state ibb stopped the present sultan and the late one parents from assuming the throne while its their rights.

2. In the case of making him (dasuki's father) the sultan he (ibb) killed more than hundred royal bloods in sokoto.

4. althoug its not all that know it but sultan has been consulted secretly before dasuki's detention so nothing will happen from that angle.

5. most of sultan close alienc are apc members e.g ummarun kwanbo, alu, malami yabo', etc

7. Sokoto people will never support the same candidate with the SE bcs of what late KADUNA ENZEGWU DID TO THEIR PRINCE.
SO LET ME SAY IT BOLDLY THAT IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION ATIKU WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT GET 20% IN SKOTO

so because you live in sokoto by pass we should listen to you and believe ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by pragmstism: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2019
pragmstism:
[/quote]I [quote author=albaniy1 post=75433143]IT has come to my notice that after atiku's visit to sultan of sokoto people are sayin he will endorse atiku because buhari has detain their prince .

I hope you are not a graduate because, if you are then you education is wasted.Everything doesn't have to be about tribe against tribe we need a leader that can unite us Atiku is the man.

7 Likes

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by paq1: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2019
albaniy1:

Trash.

9 Likes

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by pchukwudi: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2019
shocked sad sad

Dumby, Kaduna Nzeogwu, was a Kaduna born and bred fellow with ancestral ties to the old Mid-Western Region and the current South South Region. He was NOT from the old Eastern Region; and certainly NOT from the present day South East region.

Thought you guys said that there are no indigenous Igbo's in the old Mid-West and the present day South South?

Why then do you link Chukwuma Nzeogwu to the present day South East?

High on drugs? undecided undecided undecided

albaniy1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
albaniy1:

Nzeogwu is not from SE. Secondly sokoto people and SE supported same candidate in 1979 and he won

3 Likes

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by GenSpecifics: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Almajiri english can induce migrane

2 Likes

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by overall90: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Trashy trash.
I have just two questions for you.

if Tambuwal was warned not to defect,why did he defect and still campaigns for PDP and still go to palace any time the occasion warrants without let or hindrance ?
if Sokoto people are not going to vote Atilu because of a SE VP,how come they voted for Shagari and Ekwueme in 1979 and 1983 just less than 10yrs after the civil war?

5 Likes

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by Ifedi1010: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku is a goal

2 Likes

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by Ifedi1010: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku is a goal

2 Likes

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by GMPO(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
J
Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by MrRichmond: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chai!
The FEAR is REAL!

Atiku is giving the lifeless gang serious heart attack!

2 Likes

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by MrRichmond: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chai!
The FEAR is REAL!

Atiku is giving the lifeless gang serious heart attack!

1 Like

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
There's never a time Hausa's have loved Ibo's ...But this people think now is the time...

Obi's Factor will affect Atiku in the north...Take Note...
Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by megacity: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ekwueme was from where when he won with Shagari?

1 Like

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by NORSIYK(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
KunleyY19:
There's never a time Hausa's have loved Ibo's ...But this people think now is the time...

Obi's Factor will affect Atiku in the north...Take Note...

oyoroba people always bitter and hateful......has a northerner used an oyoroba person as a running mate to run for a presidential election before and come out successfully? Apart from 2015 and we all know what happened

1 Like

Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
NORSIYK:

oyoroba people always bitter and hateful......has a northerner used an oyoroba person as a running mate to run for a presidential election before and come out successfully? Apart from 2015 and we all know what happened

Buhari Picked an IBO running mate twice and he failed...
When He tried us the second time he won convincingly...
Re: What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
pragmstism:
I .

I hope you are not a graduate because, if you are then YOU education is wasted.Everything doesn't have to be about tribe against tribe we need a leader that can unite us Atiku is the man.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Gov. Amosun Supporters Disrupt Trader Moni Disbursement In Abeokuta / See What Reno Omokri Said About Achebe And Soyinka / Main Reason Why Ekweremadu Was Attacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.