Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku (47742 Views)

Jonathan Denies Endorsing Atiku / 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by kidap: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Reno Omokri took to his twitter account to react to News that the Former President , Olusegun Obsanjo as forgiven Atiku Abubakar and he endorse him for the president come 2019.

See tweet below...

I confirm that former President Obasanjo has just endorsed @atiku for President in 2019.

Christian Archbishop Kukah shaking Muslim Sheikh Gumi with HE Obasanjo and Atiku sandwiched between. The era of division is over. The era of unity is here. @atiku will unite all. Christians and Muslims, North and South. No more 97% versus 5%. The era of 100% has begun #RenosDarts

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/reno-omokri-reacts-to-obasanjo-endorsing-atiku

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by SarkinYarki: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
The Dullard is Gone Insha Allah in Jesus Name

350 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
No first class no second class. We need to be one

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by ChrisMafian: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Some people won't survive the aftermath of the 2019 elections. I hope they don't have high blood pressure after Baba is announced winner.

86 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Kingosytex(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhari, the game is over!!
i wish u a safe trip to daura

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by ChrisMafian: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
buhari, the game is over!!

i wish u a safe trip to daura
Atiku will be president of Biafra not my dear country. God will not forgive those supporting that international thief.
#Buhari2019

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by hucienda: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Interesting election next year.

Turn to your neighbour and say:

"Neighbouuuuur. Are you Atikulated?"
cheesy

243 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Ekez(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Everybody is atikulating

Some people will die of heart attack tonight

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Their plan to bring back corruption will not work. Once a thief always a thief.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by IamAtikulate: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Their plan to bring back corruption will not work. Once a thief always a thief.
It seems you people didn't get it, even if we catch Atiku stealing all the money in CBN, we would still vote for him.

304 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by WhyMoD: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
It is finished for Buhari.
Your wickedness, nepotism and bigotry have paid off..

And don't think you can count on those people from the West coast, they're as steady as the Disco lights - certainly cannot stick through thick and thin.. (you can ask Ambode)

Btw who has heard from Tinubu since Atiku won PDP primary?
Rumors making ground may soon turn out true

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Worry not Uncle Reno...

You got yourself a spot in the Atikulated Cabinet.

You can't be shooting all these darts for nothing.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Ventura1: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Majority of Nigerians are still a pawn in the hands of the elites and they keep clapping for them. The same Obasanjo and Atiku that awarded private university license to themselves while still in office and doing nothing to improve public universities.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by megacity: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
I Have a dream that:

Nigeria will be one again
The beautiful sun will shine again
The radiant sun will rise in the East and set in the West again
North and South will unite again
East and West will be friends again
Sudden destruction shall overtake all that spill innocent blood and
There will be peace in this land again
There will be love in this land again
The people will smile again
The people will laugh again
The Giant will rise again
The Giant of Africa will take her rightful place again
Nigeria will be great again

#Have_faith #Believe #Sai_Atiku

22 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by ayourbamie: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
International Theif Thief. Obj and Atiku
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by IamPatriotic(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
The number of people Buhari will retire from politics and religion enterprises keep increasing by the day, Oyedepo andKukah have both joined retired Obasanjo and Gummi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by haconjy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Non...sense
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Frankyboy1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Finally

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Gr8lex(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
In other words, Obasanjo has eaten his words. Politics is just like biscuit, you don't know where it would crack

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by KanwuliaMama: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Amen!!!!!

ATIKUNATON BY ATIKULATION!!!! grin

Together we shall ATIKUBATE!!!!

Momentum!
Momentum!
Momentum!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Nlolodo: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin
PDP and being over dramatic are like five n s.e-x

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by BruncleZuma: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by blowjob: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
EVIL PEOPLE... grin SAI BUHARI.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by davidodiba(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamAtikulate:

It seems you people didn't get it, even if we catch Atiku stealing all the money in CBN, we would still vote for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Benekruku(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Am sure Reno and FFK are presently together sniffing cocaine

They damn high

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by anigold(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Some people won't survive the aftermath of the 2019 elections. I hope they don't have high blood pressure after Baba is announced winner.

I am listening to zombie by fela

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo is a nationalist.

The Time Has Come.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by zombieTRACKER: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku is a unifier

He's here to rebuild the country

Vote for him

35 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by haconjy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Atiku will be president of Biafra not my dear country. God will not forgive those supporting that international thief.
#Buhari2019
Then God will not forgive u too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku by Superted01(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
nice move

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election / I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.