Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W (46163 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren Arrives South Africa For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Nigerians React As Ebuka Arrives Cape Town For Banky W's White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Ayubz(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
omega2128:
Banky is contesting for more title, not for winning

Banky W- singer, actor, producer, dancer, husband and now Banky W the politician
hahaahahaha u wicked ohh
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Madas1986(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
ashewoboy:
like say he go win. all these people wey know say them wan makes revolutionary change. make them join aPvSsy or PdP. then they can be a rebel in government to their party and make sure people's interest takes priority. if you like deceive yourselves. we have two major political parties in nigeria.
is not pdp but PDP
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Bar1941(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin as long as religion is in Nigeria grin Nigerians will never move forward shocked only the dark abyss awaits us Nigerians

I want to buy a verified Google Adsenseee account

You truly need adSENSE.....So in the developed countries of the world there is no religion?
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by 1759King: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
ashewoboy:
like say he go win. all these people wey know say them wan makes revolutionary change. make them join aPvSsy or PdP. then they can be a rebel in government to their party and make sure people's interest takes priority. if you like deceive yourselves. we have two major political parties in nigeria.
When Dino Melaye became a rebel in his former party despite his 'ways', did he enjoy your support? The problem of Nigeria is deep rooted and politicians will keep being corrupt no matter how much of a revolutionary air flows around them prior to ascending an elected office.
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bar1941:

You truly need adSENSE.....So in the developed countries of the world there is no religion?[/b]

grin see a dirty useless pastor sheepie making noise smiley take this I bought you new drugs weedstar

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by sweetrace(f): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
ashewoboy:

Should we not change having only two political parties by voting in people who are ready to get the job done irrespective of the parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Banky go hammer if he wins.

N14m per month is not Beans..
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by sampo4shizy: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
monaPhilz:
My Atikulate FC people, I left school for home yesterday just to realize I forgot my TVC in school. Never voted before and I really wanna vote in this election. Someone should help me with Tfare to and fro and get my TVC for PVC collection please.3k is sufficient.

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by sweetrace(f): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ayubz:
hahaahahaha u wicked ohh

Funny? He is simply jealous of Banky’s accomplishments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Bar1941(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

grin see a dirty useless pastor sheepie making noise smiley take this I bought you new drugs weedstar

You are obviously a toddler learning how to talk, It will be too demeaning of me exchanging text with a morón like you...
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hotguy27:

Please go back to your English class to understand the difference between "is" and "his" so that you won't be confusing the general public here.

One cannot make mistake in peace againgrin
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Big eyes fall on you...this one nah SUG or Councillor e support to hustle for.

Na post SUG!!! Election fall on them since music hustle don dey use style get k-leg
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by wisdom43(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mumu people, that's how all you enemies of this country will be forgetting your PVC and turn to professional beggars till eternity, since you determined to follow a thief....

monaPhilz:
My Atikulate FC people, I left school for home yesterday just to realize I forgot my TVC in school. Never voted before and I really wanna vote in this election. Someone should help me with Tfare to and fro and get my TVC for PVC collection please.3k is sufficient.
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by rusher14: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
I support Banky W.

All the naysayers are nothing but haters.

You would not get off your ass and do something.

Banky is a resourceful young man, who we can bet, would provide some modern, credible leadership. But once again, you hate on him.

Lord have mercy on the soul of the Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by abbasajao(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Do u know basketmouth may not still vote for him ?
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by ikorodureporta: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
I watched some candidates.. like play like play Banky fit win

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by tollyboy5(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sugarplum777:
He must loose

See I'm big head embarassed
Must you say something undecided
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
monaPhilz:

Inec and Senate are condemning vote buying but them never talked about vote selling in nigeria .
Nigeria your problem is spiritual
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
ashewoboy:

funny most your entire family are slaves to MC oluomo despite your education, Una no fit to contest as ward counsellor sef, better go find food to eat, na the hunger dey frustrate Una for Una family, we don't even know you, Banky W is your mate. a man like you.
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by antidote06: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
This basketmouth n mockery sef!
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by b03liberty(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
ashewoboy:
No be Northern vote
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Emekadollars:
Banky's head alone is big enough to support him.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

Which state in nigeria are you?

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by immaculate1234(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Watin banky know say dem dey do there, he think say na zeozaroom
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Beemhan(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
sammyj:
The youth should be looking towards young, fresh and vibrant people like this rather than following old grand pa like Atiku et al!!! wink
We shouldn't vote people JUST BECAUSE they're young, fresh and 'vibrant.' You can have all these qualities and still do poorly as a leader.

We should be intelligent enough to look beyond the superficial in endorsing candidates.
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Portsvessels: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
oh Lord these are the kind of friends I want in 2019
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by sammyj: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ok oooo cheesy cool We are watching. cool
Beemhan:
We shouldn't vote people JUST BECAUSE they're young, fresh and 'vibrant.' You can have all these qualities and still do poorly as a leader.

We should be intelligent enough to look beyond the superficial in endorsing candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Ink Wizkid Is Wearing (photo) / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai / Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.