Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable (16758 Views)

N22.7trn Ways And Means: Crisis Brews In Reps Over $15m Executive Largesse / FG Secretly Raises Electricity Tariff - LEADERSHIP / Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by infogenius(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ok Now.
Zombies what can u say?
Abi una go say na contract fees for lagos ibadan expressway completion?

When this nonesense thiefry govt leaves by May, zombies will realise how
these idiots zombified the economy. The corruption in this govt can never be quantified.
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by LOWPEAK: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Don't mind them, If GEJ is corrupt it means PMB is Corruption..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Enyimbamercedes: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
So in summary; they paid Tinubu to retrieve money stolen by someone who the president said didn’t steal any money.

Then they went ahead to squander the money on sharing to the poorest.

Then went to the Chinese to take a loan to build infrastructure.
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
monaPhilz:
My Atikulate FC people, I left school for home yesterday just to realize I forgot my TVC in school. Never voted before and I really wanna vote in this election. Someone should help me with Tfare to and fro and get my TVC for PVC collection please.3k is sufficient.

Wtf is this one saying? grin
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by fasho01(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
With all these glaring evidences, nothing will happen and this too will be swept under the carpet

Mr integrity indeed

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by hush15: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
dre11:
Abacha Loot: Despite outcry, FG secretly pays Malami’s lawyers ‘dubious’ $15m fees

https://www.thecable.ng/abacha-loot-despite-outcry-fg-pays-15m-dubious-lawyers-fees

And some sick mofos would be wondering how someone like Onnoghen has so much money and houses. What the systems permit, I would be stupid not to take it....
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Okwuuu: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
monaPhilz:
My Atikulate FC people, I left school for home yesterday just to realize I forgot my TVC in school. Never voted before and I really wanna vote in this election. Someone should help me with Tfare to and fro and get my TVC for PVC collection please.3k is sufficient.
If Is t fare to get pvc and vote out buhare send me your aza
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by franchasng: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari the most corrupt President of Nigeria after Sanni Abacha, no wonder Yorubas keep defending him because he is turning them to overnight billionaires without work, God will judge all of you angry
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by chozzy: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nbote:
Abacha didn't steal and wasn't corrupt but U are paying 15million to lawyers for helping to bring back his loot... Both U and ur supporters are mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by 989900: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
SMH!
Malami must be swimming in millions . . . further reason why Buhari deserves all the sticks he gets.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by fergie001: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
helinues:
Ok
You must say something...... grin
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by googi: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
No matter how you look at it or whose side you are on, this is serious.

It also reminds me of people smuggling cash in at the height of Buhari/Idiagbon WAI.

We always have this reservation about Buhari. But this, even if it turns out to be true, must be pursued vigorously. It is much easier to embarrass Buhari and his team to obtain results than Jonathan or returning Atiku.

This is not the time to change course in At it's favor.
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Amalekki: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Cameroonians are fighting back grin
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Mystick: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is why they don't want Buhari to go and rest. They are capitalising on his health condition to steal us dry.
When they all leave office, we will be shocked at the revelation that will follow.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fulani FG sharing our oil money looted by Abacha, relooting the loot
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by gurunlocker: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
But Buhari has integrity now grin grin grin

If this man do yahoo, he go hama like hell grin
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by BuhariLooter(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
MR INTEGRITY...
* 15 SANs Defended BUHARI On A Certificate He NEVER Had and There was no call for Buhari to Resign. Yet Buhari is fighting corruption!
* Buhari has forged WAEC certificate on 2 different occasions; in 2015 and 2018, and there are no calls for buhari's resignation. Yet buhari says he is fighting corruption. Is forgery not a crime? Is forgery not corruption? Why are there no calls for buhari's resignation?
* Buhari lied under Oath that his Certificate was with Military Board, which the Military denied and There was no call for Buhari to Resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Buhari claimed to have sat for the Cambridge Syndicate Exams in 1961 and in 2018 Buhari turned round to Present an Attestation certificate for another Exam body WAEC that has no relationship with Cambridge. Yet no one called for Buhari to Resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Till this day Buhari has Presented NO WAEC Certificate to INEC, even after receiving an Attestation, and his supporters find nothing wrong with that or .......the Mobs calling for CJN’s resignation. ....and Buhari says he is fighting cortuption.Daily Mirror, a UK Daily revealed that Buhari having numerous Bank Accounts in UK where £250,000 grants are paid to him and his children's school fees are paid in various UK Universities. These are undeclared assets. Yet All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 of Buhari stating the Buhari had $157,000usd which his son used to buy power bike? All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari to resign and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 showing that Buhari had N2.5billion naira which his wife Aisha had claimed that her Adc has stolen. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari is still fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Edojoma(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
labusinessguide:
It is only in Nigeria �� that you 'contract' a private law firm to help recover public funds...the job that the Attorney General of the Federation ought to do by simply writing a letter to Switzerland ��.

But some people won't see anything wrong with this.

They will prefer to play politics with it.

This must be 'integrity' indeed!

My brother we no d story,,, is just to loot dat money,,, $15m USD dat he will collect kickback on,,, I no Malami will take nothing less dan $8m from dat money,,, dis is stealing in perfection,,,,, paying ursef tru a proxy n believing u av deceived d masses,,,,
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by banio: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
FG pays lawyer $15million. Yet they cry foul at Onnoghen $1million.

Life is an irony
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by banio: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
MR INTEGRITY...
* 15 SANs Defended BUHARI On A Certificate He NEVER Had and There was no call for Buhari to Resign. Yet Buhari is fighting corruption!
* Buhari has forged WAEC certificate on 2 different occasions; in 2015 and 2018, and there are no calls for buhari's resignation. Yet buhari says he is fighting corruption. Is forgery not a crime? Is forgery not corruption? Why are there no calls for buhari's resignation?
* Buhari lied under Oath that his Certificate was with Military Board, which the Military denied and There was no call for Buhari to Resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Buhari claimed to have sat for the Cambridge Syndicate Exams in 1961 and in 2018 Buhari turned round to Present an Attestation certificate for another Exam body WAEC that has no relationship with Cambridge. Yet no one called for Buhari to Resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Till this day Buhari has Presented NO WAEC Certificate to INEC, even after receiving an Attestation, and his supporters find nothing wrong with that or .......the Mobs calling for CJN’s resignation. ....and Buhari says he is fighting cortuption.Daily Mirror, a UK Daily revealed that Buhari having numerous Bank Accounts in UK where £250,000 grants are paid to him and his children's school fees are paid in various UK Universities. These are undeclared assets. Yet All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 of Buhari stating the Buhari had $157,000usd which his son used to buy power bike? All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari to resign and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 showing that Buhari had N2.5billion naira which his wife Aisha had claimed that her Adc has stolen. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari is still fighting corruption.

Bad ass
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Mitchewww(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Evil pipu
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by slowice(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Guy men..... Lol.... They re looted the loot... What a country yet they re not corrupt.. Washed by the blood of sai baba broom grin
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by badman007(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Racoon:

They stole our money and killed our sons..

Rest In Peace Ken Saro Wiwa.
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Galaxyowerri(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Just Negodu?? And some id1ots still claim that buhari is fighting corruption. These kleptomaniacs just shared $15 million among themselves!! In a country where university students have been at home for months now due to striking lecturers asking for enhanced emoluments, a country where the poor masses are demanding for better minimum wage with the FG claiming there is no money to pay them, a country where millions are going to bed hungry every day, a country that is now known as the world's poverty capital yet a wicked and fraudulent government of Buhari just dashed a couple of loyal vagabonds $15 million dollars!!!!
Some re.tard.ed riffraffs will still come online to point accusing fingers at others for being corrupt!!
Buhari and his band of thieves are committing the worst form of corruption in Nigeria since the death of Abacha, and posterity will forever judge them.
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Toks2008(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Paying $15m to get over $300m is a fair deal.
Re: Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable by Toks2008(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Galaxyowerri:
Just Negodu?? And some id1ots still claim that buhari is fighting corruption. These kleptomaniacs just shared $15 million among themselves!! In a country where university students have been at home for months now due to striking lecturers asking for enhanced emoluments, a country where the poor masses are demanding for better minimum wage with the FG claiming there is no money to pay them, a country where millions are going to bed hungry every day, a country that is now known as the world's poverty capital yet a wicked and fraudulent government of Buhari just dashed a couple of loyal vagabonds $15 million dollars!!!!
Some re.tard.ed riffraffs will still come online to point accusing fingers at others for being corrupt!!
Buhari and his band of thieves are committing the worst form of corruption in Nigeria since the death of Abacha, and posterity will forever judge them.
Would you prefer we rather lose over 300m$

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection: Ayade Sacks 4 Commissioners, 5 Other Appointees In Cross River / 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP / Igbo Community In Delta Endorses Okowa For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.