Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up (14638 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) / Footage Of A Monkey Lifting Weights And Doing Press-ups (watch Video) / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by FlyoruB: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Her Ibo brothers are the main culprits of the act. When Kunle Afolayan called out the Alaba-based piracy mafia holding the industry by the jugular, this same Uche Jombo was the first to call him an anti-igbo tribalist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Jaqenhghar: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who watches those wack movies anyway?
Abi O. I tire
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by RealTrump: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Aww
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
They upload Hollywood blockbuster movies online few weeks after release date, talkless of mediocre nollywood movies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by theoldpretender(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who watches those wack movies anyway?

The films are bad because piracy deprives the movie makers the resources to make better films.

Early American films were very bad. But people paid money to watch them, and the money was reinvested in making better films.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Ray07(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
They upload Hollywood blockbuster movies online few weeks after release date, talkless of mediocre nollywood movies
abi o
The revenant got leaked a week after it release but the producer still make their money.
Mad Max too got leaked a week after it release.
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Jaqenhghar: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Vickwinners:
Lol.

All these prayers won't help. She should go sue them for a breach of her intellectual property rights simple
Abi. 5hat is more practical than shouting holy ghost fire. People sef
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by wink2015(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
''The thunder that will fire you is still doing press up'' Uche Jombo warns says to Nollywood films online

Actress/Producer, Uche Jombo, is angry at the rate at which Nollywood movies are being illegally uploaded by some individuals on their sites for their followers to watch, thereby diverting the revenue meant to have been generated by the film owner.

In a post shared on her IG page, Uche expressed her pain over this illegal act and warned those involved in it to desist otherwise they will face the wrath of God. She wrote;

Let's discuss nollywood illegal uploads please which is not just a sin against the film makers but sin against God
Are you kidding me?
Do you know what WE go through?

Had an interesting chat with some people who uploaded my film DAMAGE illegally on their site, the sense of entitlement to that 'you never make money reach feeling ? to calling me an imposter on their little WhatsApp group...got me thinking of how we can ALL do better this 2019

Because the thunder that will fire you if you are in this digital age illegal upload of someone creative work and sweat is doing press up

This industry is taxed heavily already??‍??
God any person or group that will not let us reap the benefits of our Labour
Holy ghostttttttt fireeeeeeeeeee!

Source: https://nollyzone.com/the-thunder-that-will-fire-you-is-still-doing-press-up-uche-jombo-warns-says-to-nollywood-films-online/

JOMBO! WITH THAT YOUR JUMBO PAY FROM NOLLYWOOD MOVIES ACTING YOU ARE STILL COMPLAINING OF COPYRIGHT VIOLATION.

PEOPLE MUST EAT FROM OTHERS NOW.

But I am still not supporting the invasion of others people work without due process being followed.
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
neeyee09:
grin grin

THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

can you teach me for free, when I start making money with it, I go pay you back

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by ghostwritter(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anaemiatu:

Wanna make some money from betting today?
One single game of 5 odds available for PAYMENT AFTER WIN

If interested whatsapp

+234 905 258 2271
are u people in any way related to God?
Awon eyan scammer!

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by lavenderjade(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
theoldpretender:

Good afternoon and Athena and Zeus and Mars give you good life.

And may Bacchus and Silenus pay you a visit tonight

Arf.arf! wink

cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by tunjidachosen(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anyone in need of a personal or company driver in Lagos can directly contact Victor: 08170131296.
No middle man involved, that's a direct contact
Ready to start immediately
Has a good knowledge of Lagos and Nigeria road network
Can also work as a commercial driver
Has 10years experience as a driver.
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by clems88(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
I rather use my time in watching cartoon than useless Nigerian films angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by MyGeneration(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
kglamour:
I beg get me agege bread, I won fry egg with this fire.
who dey watch those wack and same story line movies?
Go act your own nah
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Nnetriplet: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
vizkiz:
[color=#000099][i]Imagine... Nollywood movies for that matter?

Who get time to dey watch movie whey you don sabi the ending just from its title?
[/i]pygo Www,,fdf_:-(/color]
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by OyinO: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
If there was ever anything like HolyGhost fire in this universe, it will first burn people like her before any other. HolyGhost fire ko, HolyGoat fire ni.
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by dododawa1: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
kennygee:
We don't have any copyright laws in Nigeria.

We download any song we want online while the creators suffer in penury, thank God for endorsements and shows for the younger artistes.

We even download books, and movies while the authors and producers and actors get peanuts.

Go cinema go watch am, fire.

Alaba boys will go to the cinema and dub it, mass produce it and sell it for 150 naira.

Or we will wait till it's off cinemas so we can download it.
Alaba boys is understatement said UCHE people.
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by JavaKonjo: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
LoL especially those with funny funny titles like.

The Rich Billionaire who pretended to be a truck pusher. shocked ..or My gate man open the gate for my daughter, now she is pregnant. grin grin

But l feel her pain, it is crazy in any case she can send a take down DMCA request to youtube

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Anyiam-Osigwe Burial Arrangements Released (Photo) / #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show / Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.