Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up (14672 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) / Footage Of A Monkey Lifting Weights And Doing Press-ups (watch Video) / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by MrNollyzone: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
''The thunder that will fire you is still doing press up'' Uche Jombo warns says to Nollywood films online

Actress/Producer, Uche Jombo, is angry at the rate at which Nollywood movies are being illegally uploaded by some individuals on their sites for their followers to watch, thereby diverting the revenue meant to have been generated by the film owner.

In a post shared on her IG page, Uche expressed her pain over this illegal act and warned those involved in it to desist otherwise they will face the wrath of God. She wrote;

Let's discuss nollywood illegal uploads please which is not just a sin against the film makers but sin against God
Are you kidding me?
Do you know what WE go through?

Had an interesting chat with some people who uploaded my film DAMAGE illegally on their site, the sense of entitlement to that 'you never make money reach feeling ? to calling me an imposter on their little WhatsApp group...got me thinking of how we can ALL do better this 2019

Because the thunder that will fire you if you are in this digital age illegal upload of someone creative work and sweat is doing press up

This industry is taxed heavily already??‍??
God any person or group that will not let us reap the benefits of our Labour
Holy ghostttttttt fireeeeeeeeeee!

Source: https://nollyzone.com/the-thunder-that-will-fire-you-is-still-doing-press-up-uche-jombo-warns-says-to-nollywood-films-online/

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by itspzpics(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Yambee: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
This one weak me.

But i thought Nollywood Actresses don't make their living off the movies?they only act to be known,and walla, they use that to hook up a well to do client ala Mercy Aigbe.

15 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by hisexcellency34: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Who watches those wack movies anyway?

24 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Mopolchi: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Pray that they repent. angry
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by vizkiz: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Imagine... Nollywood movies for that matter?

Who get time to dey watch movie whey you don sabi the ending just from its title?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
NASO!
Hope they listen!
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by kglamour(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
I beg get me agege bread, I won fry egg with this fire.
who dey watch those wack and same story line movies?

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
We don't have any copyright laws in Nigeria.

We download any song we want online while the creators suffer in penury, thank God for endorsements and shows for the younger artistes.

We even download books, and movies while the authors and producers and actors get peanuts.

Go cinema go watch am, fire.

Alaba boys will go to the cinema and dub it, mass produce it and sell it for 150 naira.

Or we will wait till it's off cinemas so we can download it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by freemanbubble: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who watches those wack movies anyway?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Ogaga87(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Some of the disadvantage of rising ICT, cheap phones, cheap data, and poor sanctions system by the government..

I download things free but I must admit that piracy is deep wickedness..

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Headlesschicken(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
undecided SMH,so for her mind she be celebrity abi... SMH...
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by emmabest2000(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Africans and HolyGhostFire .. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by theoldpretender(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
She is telling the truth.

If people upload films illegally, they deprive Nollywood of the much needed income to raise the quality and standard of our movie industry.

All those American and European films you enjoy, they are that good because piracy is seriously fought over there. As a result, the film industry there earns a decent wage and money which can be invested in making better films and products and even train better actors and film production staff

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Bossontop(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Heheheh!!!......all those pipu wey dey burn am for disc come sell am for #100 be like...."Hanty you're on your own ooo"
Lol

[img]https://media1./images/0937ff699005db6a14684fb98962656d/tenor.gif?itemid=10493100[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by YoungLionken(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
There would be no need for that once PMB leave office
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by lavenderjade(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
theoldpretender:
She is telling the truth.

If people upload films illegally, they deprive Nollywood of the much needed income to raise the quality and standard of our movie industry.

All those

Shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Vickwinners: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol.

All these prayers won't help. She should go sue them for a breach of her intellectual property rights simple

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Xmichael1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
sad
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by airsaylongcon: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
How can I go about getting licenced to have local media content (music, music videos, movies and TV Series) on our Advertising Video on Demand platform?
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by theoldpretender(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
lavenderjade:

Shut up

Good afternoon and Athena and Zeus and Mars give you good life.

And may Bacchus and Silenus pay you a visit tonight

Arf.arf! wink
Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Uche, it is why you guys need to talk sense into the like of Desmond Elliot. Mr. Wellington is going for House of Rep too. You guys need to be united so that they can help the industry when they get there. These old fools there right now "no send anyone, include you and your industry". Na Jonathan still send you small. This tall Sugarcane stem from Daura no send you at all.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up by Boss13: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
lavenderjade:

Shut up

You shut up ignorant fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson / Irene Onwuka Unveils "Giving Peace A Chance", Children Book (Video) / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.