Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears (20743 Views)

Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results / FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / Government Begins Payment Of University Lecturers' Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears by MannytheMainman(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
ManirBK:
Atiku promised to end ASSU Strike onhis first day of office.
The longest ASUU strike was when this looter was the Vice President together with his boss OBJ. This is someone who do not value public schools. So, how do we trust you? Atiku think we are fools abi!
NEXT LEVEL NIGERIANS
This guys is bursting my brain sha.... He's asking if Atiku thinks we are fools..... ��Fact is that I'd rather a secondary school thief than that old Bleep called Buhari right now �
Re: FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears by CodeTemplar: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ogaga87:
What about the funding? I mean the hundred billion, how did they conclude on releasing it...

Honestly, one naked truth everyone needs to agree to is that the same fate that faces the Nigeria Army before Boko haram when it comes to outdated arsenal is the same that will rock the Nigerian student, most especially those in science field who will be expecting to be tutored with 21th century machinery only to find out that his or her school is still holding on to the machines of the industrial revolution..

As the world moves, we also need to move along.. Get the university funded because a lecturer may have an idea about an invention but who is now expecting that lecturer to use his meagre salary to carry out that research.. Modern day facilities are needed without delay..

See where we are; a government that appreciate COWs more than its citizen, too bad

Cows are recognized by god unlike technology.
Re: FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears by YoungB1a(m): 1:01am On Feb 06, 2019
handie:
Better late than never! Anyhow, me no go resume till after Elections..... No be me all dem Ekosodin bros go take shine. Infact nothing go really sup for schools till after the elections jare
confam uniben student dere
Re: FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears by Moukandjo: 6:35am On Feb 06, 2019
tizzdi:
this government has failed..thats d summary of what am saying
I know say you go shame to talk your preferred party! grin
Re: FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears by tizzdi(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Moukandjo:

I know say you go shame to talk your preferred party! grin
no shame in anything..we need better..we deserve better...it transcends party affiliations and if u fail to see this then am sorry for u
Re: FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears by Moukandjo: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2019
tizzdi:
no shame in anything..we need better..we deserve better...it transcends party affiliations and if u fail to see this then am sorry for u
Oya if you no dey shame, tell us the party or candidate other than the ruling party that will correct these things when elected in February especially the ASUU strike that's holding you down!
Re: FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears by tizzdi(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Moukandjo:

Oya if you no dey shame, tell us the party or candidate other than the ruling party that will correct these things when elected in February especially the ASUU strike that's holding you down!
i have no favorites..not everyone i ls bound in mental slavery to a political party..always remember you are a nigerian first before any party sentiments
Re: FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears by tizzdi(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Moukandjo:

and i knw for sure that ur are itching to hear me say Atiku or pdp
Re: FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears by Moukandjo: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
tizzdi:
i have no favorites..not everyone i ls bound in mental slavery to a political party..always remember you are a nigerian first before any party sentiments
We know you have no favorite! grin But if you say this government must not return in February especially now that they're making you stay at home because of ASUU strike, you should at least tell us who should replace this "failed" government that will find a lasting solution to the ASUU crisis so you won't have to stay at home because of strike again! Na simple logic na! Or if the APC leaves power, you want Aso Rock to be empty?
Re: FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears by tizzdi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Moukandjo:

We know you have no favorite! grin But if you say this government must not return in February especially now that they're making you stay at home because of ASUU strike, you should at least tell us who should replace this "failed" government that will find a lasting solution to the ASUU crisis so you won't have to stay at home because of strike again! Na simple logic na! Or if the APC leaves power, you want Aso Rock to be empty?
oga lemme alone joor u like quarrel pass fight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Sue Alabama College For Treating Them ‘like Animals’ / Unilag Students Forced To Sleep In The Rain As School Shuts Students Out Of Ho / FG Approves Four New Private Universities In Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.