Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) (37276 Views)

A Fallen Container At Berger Bus-stop Caused This Long Traffic Holdup Today / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) by Teejayphillip(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
chukxie:

You're right. Nothing lasts forever. Those agbero no be here.

Aswerugod bro
Re: The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) by Kennytorio1: 2:58am On Feb 06, 2019
That's a big lie am sure that person is PDP candidate. U r showing an outskirt side of Berger. Those places leads to alagbole akute and public transport and market people are too much causing people to litter the ground but the main building is aka neat and outstanding. Badbelle no spoil market for APC.
Re: The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 3:01am On Feb 06, 2019
1) Maintenance; and

2) Trying to build 21st century infrastructure for people whose mentality is still several centuries behind, busy stealing undergarments. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) by moonraker(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Moferere:
Lack of maintenance

You dont mean it?

Look lets just say it as it, Everywhere is hot and maintenance is a two way street.

Yes, The government should make sure that there are maintenance measures in place.

Please look at the "After" pics again. You see the calibre of people in those pics right?

Market women, okada riders, etc. I am willing to bet my last dime that those people in the pic

dont give a flying mess on their environment. Clean or not. For Christ sake, this is a place you make

your daily bread and you cant even be arsed to make it clean?

You want government to help you clean your own mess? absolute bollocks.

Nigeria has a Maintenance problem but if its citizen cant even be arsed to take care of their environment, then I cant blame the

government for not being arsed either.

There is only so much that the government can do and this gentlemen and ladies, isnt one of them. The dwellers, Okada riders,

bus drivers, Market women and men are to blame for the state of that bridge. Period.

P.S: Dont quote me unless you feel your response makes sense. Sankyu everyone angry angry
Re: The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) by Jeweldeprecious: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
sorry to say but lagos is the dirtiest state ever, approaching five star bus stop isolo this morning made my heart bleed, it was as it someone purposely emptied dirt on the main road, every single corner of lagos mainland is dirty plus the roads are all death traps, we need serious intervention before this environment starts affecting us all.
Re: The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) by okewumi: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2019
The painful part are Net fence used to barricade the road. The iro fence are collapsing and nobody is maintaining it. I expect local government incharge to call welders and fix it
Re: The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) by junisc(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
So sorry to say, this is a very wrong caption. How and in what way are the infrastructures degrading. I go through that ojodu road on a daily basis and I can tell you that there are janitors that wears a navy blue overall with orange stripes and sometimes blue shirt and black trousers sweeping both the interiors and the pedestrian bridge from morning till about 8 or 9pm thereabout daily including sundays. The problem I see there is the law enforcement agents such as the so called kai stationed there are more or less useless. Instead of chasing those marketers and hawkers away from the bridge and other parts of the area, they collect money from them to continue with their trade while as for the commercial buses and okada riders, there is not a standby task force to keep them in check. That's the problem I see over there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wait, What? This Is A Seat On An Arik Plane? (photo) / Driver Crashes Into A Residential Building After Accident Caused By Insect. Pics / Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.