Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Https://www.careerportal.com.ng For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Https://www.careerportal.com.ng For Sale (800 Views)

Naijatask.com.ng For Sale / Learners Forum (learners.ng) For Sale / Techizm.com.ng For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Https://www.careerportal.com.ng For Sale by MrDroiD1: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
The site @ https://www.careerportal.com.ng is for sale.

Sales options:
1. Just the domain name
2, With complete site contents, users and subscribers

If you own a job, education or career website, this is an opportunity for you to boost your site authority with a backlink from a career site of about 2 years old.

Site have no issue, I just stopped developing it.

you can either buy to boost the authority of an existing domain, or build your own website. Please do contact me for further details

PIN: 08089808002

Re: Https://www.careerportal.com.ng For Sale by goke300: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Website is not going through
Re: Https://www.careerportal.com.ng For Sale by MrDroiD1: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
goke300:
Yeah, I know...I used clouflare to flare it to an invalid IP, because it slows down my server hosting another website.

But can make it live for preview
Re: Https://www.careerportal.com.ng For Sale by Julius2214(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
MrDroiD1:

Yeah, I know...I used clouflare to flare it to an invalid IP, because it slows down my server hosting another website.

But can make it live for preview
And you expect someone to buy it?
You think Google will be happy about that?
You're reducing the traffic potential, thereby causing more harm to it
Re: Https://www.careerportal.com.ng For Sale by MrDroiD1: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Julius2214:

And you expect someone to buy it?
goke300 post=75438505:
You think Google will be happy about that?
You're reducing the traffic potential, thereby causing more harm to it

I think you are right boss.

Anyway, the site is live now. You can take a look.

Sales is without Adsense account.

(1) (Reply)

2 Years Old Payment Received Verified Naija Adsense For Sale / Best Buy Iptv Service And Iptv Premium Server @onebestiptv / No Resume Needed Just Show Us You Can Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.