Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Facebook Ads Ban - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Ads Ban (792 Views)

Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You / How Can One Successfully Grow A Facebook Page Without Facebook Ads / Pls What's The Best ATM Card For Running Facebook Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Ads Ban by iconix(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hi guys...

I wanted to run a Facebook ads this afternoon with my UBA master card, so I input all the details for it and they took me to a page named uba secured code, I was asked to input my token code,I don't really what they mean by token code so i input my atm pin number 4 times and I was blocked,They said they have blocked my account from doing online transactions.
Please has a any experienced this?
Any solution to unblock my account?

Cc:
dragnet
puskin
honsule
Re: Facebook Ads Ban by PrinceOgun: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Token Code means OTP in case of next time take note

Message Facebook support , they will ask you to verify your acct with ID , once you do that successfully you will be Unbanned
Re: Facebook Ads Ban by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
PrinceOgun:

Message Facebook support , they will ask you to verify your acct with ID , once you do that successfully you will be Unbanned
Boss, I added money to my Facebook Ads account (NGN10,000). My ad was not approved. Please how do I get my money back?

Please advise
Re: Facebook Ads Ban by PrinceOgun: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Novartis:
Boss, I added money to my Facebook Ads account (NGN10,000). My ad was not approved. Please how do I get my money back?

Please advise

If your was not approved , means it was not spent so it is still in your ads account , as for Facebook refunding your 10k its impossible
Re: Facebook Ads Ban by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wait let me call Mark Nsukkabag
Re: Facebook Ads Ban by PrinceOgun: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Novartis:
I don’t have any other thing to advertise except the ad which was not approved. So that means my money is gone?

Can’t I open a Support ticket, write or email them ?

Facebook does not do refunds

You need a pro to setup up facebooks ads, there ate certain templates to follow I can get the Ads approved if your are ready to pay for my time spent
Re: Facebook Ads Ban by iconix(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Novartis:
I don’t have any other thing to advertise except the ad which was not approved. So that means my money is gone?

Can’t I open a Support ticket, write or email them ?
@Novartis please if don't know what else to advertise, pls help me advertise something for me. Chat me on whatsapp 08140326801.
Thanks
Re: Facebook Ads Ban by iconix(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
PrinceOgun:

check it here.

Re: Facebook Ads Ban by darexkey(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2019
#Code to get all your #Facebook #Ads approved & Increase your #Conversion by 100x.

You don't have to pay advertisers again as this will teach you how to run Facebook ads on your own without going against the Facebook ad policies. A great deal of business owners/advertisers got stranded/banned and won't be able to runs ads cos they went against the Facebook ad policies.

What then is the new way without going against the Facebook ad policies?

You want to know more about these new strategies? Check it out now: https://darbotechub.com/2019-facebook-marketing-strategy/

#NOTE: Mobile users, use google chrome browser or any other desktop browser only to view. Don't use operamini
Re: Facebook Ads Ban by PrinceOgun: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2019
iconix:
check it here.
call or go to your bank , you would fill a form to unblock your card

(1) (Reply)

Tech Blog With Adsense Needed Asap / Giftalworld / Seo: 5 Reasons Why You Must Learn In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.