Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

My First Caucasian Dog - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My First Caucasian Dog (18556 Views)

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / My Caucasian Dog Scisser And His Funny Behavior / Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Caucasian Dog by brothers(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Forreellinc:

Look I've been breeding dogs for a while now and my kernel is littered with various breeds if I say it is a slant back gsd, then it is a slant back gsd
I'm not a small boy so get off the lets pile on forreellinc bandwagon and manage your empty pocket
That is not a german shepherd dog seriously, it doesn't even qualify as a belgian shepherd sef have you seen what a slant back looks like
Go to Google and type slant back see if your giant rat appears there lol

2 Likes

Re: My First Caucasian Dog by brothers(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Op welcome to da club I remember when i also
Got a cauc
Couldn't keep it tho it was burning a hole in my pocket and it was not for business so I sold the poor fella and settled for this angel ere.

2 Likes

Re: My First Caucasian Dog by Lloydthesaint: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
brothers:
Op welcome to da club I remember when i also
Got a cauc
Couldn't keep it tho it was burning a hole in my pocket and it was not for business so I sold the poor fella and settled for this angel ere.

Love the color
What breed is she
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by brothers(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lloydthesaint:

Love the color
What breed is she
Lloydthesaint:

Love the color
What breed is she
I have forgotten the name of the breed but I just call it a samoyed cause they kinda resemble
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by IamAnderson(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lloydthesaint:

Love the color
What breed is she
how do you get cash to pose for pics?
anytime my dog sees that I'm about to snap him, he starts getting hyper and tries to take my phone for some reason.
only way I can snap now is when he's not looking or he's with someone getting distracted. is their anything you do?
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by Forreellinc: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
brothers:

That is not a german shepherd dog seriously, it doesn't even qualify as a belgian shepherd sef have you seen what a slant back looks like
Go to Google and type slant back see if your giant rat appears there lol
Keep it up you are just creating free awareness
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by brothers(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
IamAnderson:

how do you get cash to pose for pics?
anytime my dog sees that I'm about to snap him, he starts getting hyper and tries to take my phone for some reason.
only way I can snap now is when he's not looking or he's with someone getting distracted. is their anything you do?
grin yea I know that, they get restless when they see you holding a phone or keys
What I do is distract it with a snack.
Hold it over its head and it will sit and wait for you to drop it while it waits, take the picture
Trust me this works all the time
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by Lloydthesaint: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Cash is a natural
She poses for the camera without snacks or whatever
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by bigmo1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
IamAnderson:

it's definitely not a pure bred but it's not bad, how much did he charge?
60k. I bought it at exactly 3 months old
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by IamAnderson(m): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2019
brothers:

grin yea I know that, they get restless when they see you holding a phone or keys
What I do is distract it with a snack.
Hold it over its head and it will sit and wait for you to drop it while it waits, take the picture
Trust me this works all the time
lol okay thanks
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by IamAnderson(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2019
bigmo1:

60k. I bought it at exactly 3 months old
60k isn't a bad deal for that dog, but if you wanted a pure bred dog, that dog isn't.
the dog isn't bad for 60k at three months, it'll still grow up okay.
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by brothers(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2019
grin you've come with your goat again

2 Likes

Re: My First Caucasian Dog by Forreellinc: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2019
undecided and you have returned with your poor sense of humor
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by Lloydthesaint: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Alright good morning everyone
Cash says hi and happy Valentine’s Day
Remember how I told you guys she likes getting wet well she didn’t surprise me this morning so I took photos of her she’s a natural poser lol she always pose for a picture
Cash now knows how to come and sit down but for real when they say Caucasians are strong willed it’s no joke training them requires extra patience

1 Like

Re: My First Caucasian Dog by IamAnderson(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
but for real when they say Caucasians are strong willed it’s no joke training them requires extra patience
my dog still doesn't obey sometimes, if you give him a command and he's not in the mood to obey he'll hide his face and refuse to make eye contact. sometimes he'll act like he's doing something else so you'll leave him alone, if you still persist and come closer he'll run away lol
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by Forreellinc: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamAnderson:

don't you have any other thing going on in your life apart from trolling nairaland threads with pictures of dogs
GSD straight back, good bloodline, energetic, and great for security

110k(not negotiable)

Re: My First Caucasian Dog by IamAnderson(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Forreellinc:
GSD straight back, good bloodline, energetic, and great for security
110k(not negotiable)
the "jiji" logo is still showing self smh this your joke is stale af

1 Like

Re: My First Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
universelawa:

Hi Anderson,

Why did you advice 2 weeks deworm. I know of ones a month.

Will that not be too much please share your experience.
Don't deworm that puppy every 2 weeks fa! Unless if you want to kill it, it's supposed to be every 3 months, Nigerians thinkt aking care of dogs is all about pumping them with drugs, some people even end up killing their dogs because of toomuch unneccessary vaccine.
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Forreellinc:
the dog no even fine sef compared to mine
Now I know that you are a joker and I am no longer going to take you serious like I did earlier.
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by IamAnderson(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
mhd5757:

Don't deworm that puppy every 2 weeks fa! Unless if you want to kill it, it's supposed to be every 3 months, Nigerians thinkt aking care of dogs is all about pumping them with drugs, some people even end up killing their dogs because of toomuch unneccessary vaccine.
what are you talking about?
even a 4month old dog isn't meant to be dewormed every three months not to talk of a 2 month old dog. how do you not know this?.
puppies are meant to be dewormed every 2 weeks till they reach 3months then it becomes monthly till 6 months when it becomes 2-3 months.
deworming your 2month old puppy every 2weeks isn't going to kill it, any vet will advice you the same even google says the same, giving your dog the correct and proper dosage of drugs will not cause any harm to the dog.
that's a very archaic mentality please, you're sounding like those ancient African mothers that were scared of vaccinations and medicines saying that they might kill their children. have you ever heard of a dog that died from deworming?.
even the deworming schedule isn't a strict one because sometimes some dogs show signs of worm infestation before the time for the next dewormer.
if you deworm your 2month old dog every 3months you'll just watch the dog slowly waste away and gradually fade into a shadow of what it usually was.
and if you have been deworming 2month old dogs every 3months then they probably have bloated stomachs that you think is normal, go and deworm them and vaccinate them fast and stop giving people dangerous advice.
when my dog was around this age I thought I was meant to deworm his every month and I almost lost him, he became so thin, quiet and his fur was looking dead. I had to do some research and also called a vet before I got him on the correct deworming schedule.
please deworm and vaccinate your puppies, it's for their own good, don't let them suffer because you don't understand the importance of vaccinations and worm expellers.
my dog is almost six months and I deworm him monthly, and give him worm prevention tablet every two weeks, I have not had any case of worms for months and he's perfectly healthy.

1 Like

Re: My First Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
IamAnderson:

even a 4month old dog isn't meant to be dewormed every three months not to talk of a 2 month old dog. how do you not know this?.
puppies are meant to be dewormed every 2 weeks till they reach 3months then it becomes monthly till 6 months when it becomes 2-3 months.
deworming your 2month old puppy every 2weeks isn't going to kill it, any vet will advice you the same even google says the same, giving your dog the correct and proper dosage of drugs will not cause any harm to the dog.
that's a very archaic mentality please, you're sounding like those ancient African mothers that were scared of vaccinations and medicines saying that they might kill their children. have you ever heard of a dog that died from deworming?.
even the deworming schedule isn't a strict one because sometimes some dogs show signs of worm infestation before the time for the next dewormer.
if you deworm your 2month old dog every 3months you'll just watch the dog slowly waste away and gradually fade into a shadow of what it usually was.
and if you have been deworming 2month old dogs every 3months then they probably have bloated stomachs that you think is normal, go and deworm them and vaccinate them fast and stop giving people dangerous advice.
when my dog was around this age I thought I was meant to deworm his every month and I almost lost him, he became so thin, quiet and his fur was looking dead. I had to do some research and also called a vet before I got him on the correct deworming schedule.
please deworm and vaccinate your puppies, it's for their own good, don't let them suffer because you don't understand the importance of vaccinations and worm expellers.
my dog is almost six months and I deworm him monthly, and give him worm prevention tablet every two weeks, I have not had any case of worms for months and he's perfectly healthy.

Wow! You know things.
Re: My First Caucasian Dog by IamAnderson(m): 2:46am On Feb 16, 2019
IamAnderson:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

-imported Tibetan Mastiff Puppies For Sale- / My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.