Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know (1134 Views)

Covid-19: Counter Thread To Nigerian Biochemists And Microbiologists Are Useless / Biochemists .......where Can We Work / GET IN: Medical Students And Biochemists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by Regiinald: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
To be sincere, this thread was created to tell the truth to everyone who hopes to study these 3 courses (disciplines) listed above.

Now, we are going to work with facts and figures. We are not here to motivate people, we are not here to pray for people simply to tell the truth with proven facts.

So if you are planning to go for Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists, here is a little you should know that goes beyond the hype.
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by kissval1388: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Am waiting
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by Regiinald: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
kissval1388:
Am waiting
just hold on. I'll begin posting as more people show interest
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by Iamhenry96(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
I'm here!
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by Shallum(m): 3:00am On Feb 06, 2019
we are still waiting.
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by akande115: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by Regiinald: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS THREAD

BIOCHEMNISTRY / MICROBIOLOGY / BIOTECHNOLOGY

These are the lesser known and lowly regarded medical related courses and majority of students who opt for these courses do so because they were not given the opportunity to study medicine, pharmacy, optometry, dentistry, medical lab tech or nursing.

Now I'm not going to tell you what these courses are all about, but I'm going to talk about what you should expect with a degree from these courses.

The job opportunities available and if truly these courses are good courses (good courses in the sense or readily availalble job opportunities).

I am going to also talk about the professional competition in the labour market... I mean would you be regarded over a medical laboratory technologist or will you be downplayed.

Everything is going to be based on facts....

I need more eyes on this and I will continue

1 Like

Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by Shallum(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2019
continue oooooooo
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by daphne15: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please go on!!
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by dhestiney(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
Where is the OP na?
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by Blinkers: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Show us what you've got!
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by MUHAMMADADEYEMI: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good afternoon.

Please, what are the types of professional certification that someone who studied Biochemistry can obtain in Nigeria?

The amount, where, when and how to acquire these certificates would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Biochemists / Biotechnologists / Microbiologists: Here Is What You Should Know by FlordFlorez(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Op, feed us now.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Do Masters While Working As A Young Graduate In Nigeria / Australia Provides International Students With A 6-year Work Visa / The Beautyful Ones Are Not Yet Born By Ayi Kwei Armah - Characters Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.