Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pictures From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Taraba State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Taraba State (28720 Views)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Taraba State by adurisas: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Im from Taraba and i assured u pdp would win there cos its d only ruling party since Taraba was created
Re: Pictures From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Taraba State by senatordave1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Be deceiving yourself. The north has spoken through the northern elders forum.I haven't seen anyone countering Ango Abdullahi.There are19northern states. The sultan has wash buhari's feet away. That is symbolic.
Every single northerner in Nigeria has a leader he reports to. The mile 12 riot is an example. Kwakwanso bailed them all out. Till today nothing has been heard. Arrest a northern and you will see his leader.
Do remember Ese's kidnapper? I think his bail was ₦5million. It was paid. I believe i read somewhere that he had a retinue of lawyers representing him in court? The emir too was involved? Where is that case today.? Arrest any northerner any you will see his leader. Those leaders are the ones to decide who wins in the north. Not all this crowd you see.
When Galadima said Atiku will win buhari in katsina 60-40,you thought it was a joke even when the fool keyamo kept laughing at his own foolishness . Until i hear a counter from arewa or any other group, the north has spoken. Infact, their endorsement is the strongest of all the endorsements.
Madam,think of delivering onitsha to atiku instead of ranting about the north.have you asked yourself why pdp have not won any elections in the north but apc have won in rivers?
Re: Pictures From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Taraba State by senatordave1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
adurisas:
Im from Taraba and i assured u pdp would win there cos its d only ruling party since Taraba was created
And i assure you that buhari will get 35%.
Re: Pictures From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Taraba State by Born2Breed(f): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

No.average vote is always 50%.never has taraba produced more than 600,000 votes.highest will be 700,000.

Assuming it's 700k

PDP 560
APC 140
Re: Pictures From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Taraba State by Pat4321: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Galaxyowerri:

If Buhari gets up to 15% of total votes in Benue, Taraba and Plateau states then I will know they are suffering from Stockholm syndrome!!
15%, maybe by rigging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interior: Aregbesola Begins Tour, Visits NCS, Fire Service (photos) / Rivers Government Seals NLC Secretariat In Port Harcourt / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.