Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal (14670 Views)

Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by adebayo3449(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Governor Adegboyega Oyetola of Osun State on Tuesday closed his defence before the Osun governorship election petition tribunal, sitting at FCT High Court, Apo, Abuja.

The counsel for the governor, John Baiyeshea (SAN), told the three-man tribunal that the second respondent was closing his case.

Baiyeshea said that having reviewed the case, the second respondent found it unnecessary to call further witnesses to prove his case.

“We do not need any more witness to prove our case,’’ he said.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the governor only called 11 witnesses, including Mr Adelodun Rasaki, the state collation agent for the All Progressives Congress in the election.

However, the counsel to the All Progressives Congress, Mr Yomi Alihu, has told the tribunal that he would open his case on Wednesday.

The tribunal adjourned its sitting till Wednesday, February 6 for APC to open its defence.

NAN also reports that Adeleke and the Peoples Democratic Party are challenging the declaration of Oyetola as the winner of the September 22 and 27, 2018 election.

They alleged that the election was marred by massive rigging, over voting, vote buying and other forms of electoral malpractice and that it was not conducted in compliance with the law.

The PDP joined INEC, Oyetola and APC in the petition as respondents.

(NAN)

Source
https://punchng.com/osun-gov-election-oyetola-closes-defence-at-tribunal/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
END OF DISCUSSION.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Abeg my Follow Nigeria's what is the Different between Buhari and Devil ?Because Me see no different between them both of them are like bread and butter 5&6 So let Atikulate and vote out this incompetent Govt and get Nigeria Working Again and thank me Later.
Nwanne, Ndoooo.
Take heart....

Even Cownu, the troubkemaker of a mad man knows who is better! cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by faithfull18(f): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by Thisis2raw(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Osun election was daylight robbery

24 Likes

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Talk no sweet for him mouth. It's a stolen mandate

6 Likes

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by franchasng: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari deserves to be banished from Nigeria for destroying the little peace, unity and progress we enjoyed in Nigeria before he took over in 2015.

What kind of devil incarnate is Buhari, na wa o angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by olaolulazio(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
APC!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by gurunlocker: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Unless the do craze, this man will be out of that sit in few weeks grin

Even most senseless zombies knows Osun election was a daylight robbery grin

9 Likes

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by haywire07(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Abeg my Follow Nigeria's what is the Different between Buhari and Devil ?Because Me see no different between them both of them are like bread and butter 5&6 So let Atikulate and vote out this incompetent Govt and get Nigeria Working Again and thank me Later.
You are also planning to get lots of likes with this your English. The hustle is real undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by Zombiekiller010: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Adeleke all the way

1 Like

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by lunoleo: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
okay
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by Alex80s(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
In 21st century we are , it is really hard to rig elections without the opposition catching you with evidences.

If APC is waiting to rig this 2019 Presidential elections; well,they can but if they couldn't rig correctly in Osun State where they had the manpower, i wonder how they will do that during the presidential elections in 36 States.
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by mycar: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
APC just rubbished the opportunity given to them to transform our country.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by Olibboy: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
LIKE FOR ATIKU, SHARE FOR BUHARI

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by Bakerdav: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Osun election was daylight robbery
since the cjn is changed noting is coming out of the tribunal

4 Likes

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by Funkybabee(f): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
oloshi baba oloju igo, all his witness backfires him.

let see how u turn this away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by JubiOmeiza(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:

lazy person. ur mate dey mk millions u hr displaying ur laziness calkin smone devil.
oaf

1 Like

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Keep quiet
JubiOmeiza:

lazy person. ur mate dey mk millions u hr displaying ur laziness calkin smone devil.
oaf

1 Like

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by DeOTR: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
The statement credited to the President of APC using remote control to win the Osun State election could jeopardize Oyetola's continued stay in the government house.
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by jellington: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
PDP brought poverty after Nigeria economy has been dastardly looted.
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by Jonadull: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
DeOTR:
The statement credited to the President of APC using remote control to win the Osun State election could jeopardize Oyetola's continued stay in the government house.
If it’s not that betting is haram .
I would have asked you to bet your live savings on it.
Oyetola is our governor
Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by DeOTR: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jonathan:

If it’s not that betting is haram .
I would have asked you to bet your live savings on it.
Oyetola is our governor
If the PDP counsels know what they're doing, Oyetola will be out the seat in few weeks. Buhari is a dunce for making that statement

2 Likes

Re: Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal by HtwoOw: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
O ti sure

Ileri Oluwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / Treat All Gunshot Victims Without Police Report – IGP Orders Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.